What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

There seems to be clear rigging in key areas now. In my opinion the 'tide' started to turn post 10 pm after the Noons gained a clear majority.

Shafqat Mahmood ‏@Shafqat_Mahmood 56s
Sitting with the Returning officer. Results from 14 stations not recieved by him. Final results recieved by me show win by over 6000 votes

I can't make any sense of the Baluchistan Assembly ? :blink:

No PTI & not much anything else either other than ethno-nationalists who'd never tie up with one other & nor would they throw their weight behind the religious parties - How the hell are they going to form a Government there in ?

Damn I think there should be re elections WITH OVERSEAS Pakistanis allowed to elect AND see their vote on screen or something THAT way we can compare how many votes WHICH party is getting LIVE!

You are not understanding......

In a democracy, it's all about your Party's ground/cadre presence all over the country.....

more older the party, much better the Pan-country presence.....

The people here favoring IK are some of the elitist Pakistanis, they have media access, net access, etc......

While the poor people in villages vote according to the ground presence of a party, they don't have all this access.....

In our sub-continents, elections are decided in villages, not on PDF.

IK party is relatively new (& doensn't have huge experience in election participation as well) compared to PPP & PML N (which have more cadre across Pakistan), that is why (I guess) PPP got more seats than IK's party.

In a democracy, u just need 51 percent votes not 100% & mind u, more than 70% of people in sub continent live in villages.

So, IK's Party may have branded itself well but it's the GROUND PRESENCE which makes the real difference.

No PTI & not much anything else either other than ethno-nationalists who'd never tie up with one other & nor would they throw their weight behind the religious parties - How the hell are they going to form a Government there in ?

Sounds afghan provincial mental assembly fighting with sticks chappal kicks...monkeys! PTI had no candidates in Balochistan?

Yara, it's always like that there.

Now as it's clear that PML-N will be in government, they already have power after all people deployed there will be bribed for promotions.

I agree. I went to the polling station a few hours ago, it's really close to my house. The whole environment has changed. Lahore is filled with vandals they're harassing everyone especially PTI supporters. :( 90s are back.

PMLN is leading in few seats.. as per Hamid Mir

You are not understanding......

In a democracy, it's all about your Party's ground/cadre presence all over the country.....

more older the party, much better the Pan-country presence.....

The people here favoring IK are some of the elitist Pakistanis, they have media access, net access, etc......

While the poor people in villages vote according to the ground presence of a party, they don't have all this access.....

In our sub-continents, elections are decided in villages, not on PDF.

IK party is relatively new (& doensn't have huge experience in election participation as well) compared to PPP & PML N (which have more cadre across Pakistan), that is why (I guess) PPP got more seats than IK's party.

In a democracy, u just need 51 percent votes not 100% & mind u, more than 70% of people in sub continent live in villages.

So, IK's Party may have branded itself well but it's the GROUND PRESENCE which makes the real difference.
@arp2041 Dude IK didnt just fall on TV.... he fall while out addressing to the people LIVE ...Meaning they could HEAR him and KNOW him...

Last edited by a moderator:

WTH R U ONLY CRTISIZIN PTI??? N NAAYA PAKISTAN? Y DUN U TALK ABT OTHR REASONS OF FAILURE TOO?

KOI AESAN NAI KIA PTI KO VOTE KURK...NEXT TIME U BETTR CHOZ BUTSSS AS LEADERS!!! DUN FORCE URSELF TO VOTE FOR PTI!

Noons are going to dominate the political environment it seems.

@Screambowl you are most welcome to have the goons as your PM and THEN tell me what is WORST?!

worst is civil war. You never know what Politicians can do for the seat. Right now Things are under control, Army is in barrack. Relations have been spoilt with US, NS will do all the efforts atleast to revive the relations or else your foreign policy will got to drain and the gift of drones by PPP won't stop. It is sad that PTI will be a regional government exactly there where it is required.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom