What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

People get mad when we criticize Zia. this is what Zia gave to Punjab and Karachi.

Political Mafias in Punjab and karachi. It is impossible to beat them now.

even the people support these mafias as it is now their way of life.

Damn I think there should be re elections WITH OVERSEAS Pakistanis allowed to elect AND see their vote on screen or something THAT way we can compare how many votes WHICH party is getting LIVE!

Naah bajee naa. We don't trust the overseas Pakistanis. We only want them to send remittances, nothing else, certainly not their opinions.

6753_10151468459279527_8064733_n.jpg

923201_10151468441404527_1151452991_n.jpg

Damn I think there should be re elections WITH OVERSEAS Pakistanis allowed to elect AND see their vote on screen or something THAT way we can compare how many votes WHICH party is getting LIVE!

Though I admit there may be drawbacks like some stupids casting more than 1 vote or whatnot! :blink:

In that case its will be a havoc for Pakistan.

Naah bajee naa. We don't trust the overseas Pakistanis. We only want them to send remittances, nothing else, certainly not their opinions.
@Argus Panoptes of course never trust educated people who want change...NO I do not mean those who earn billion from black money but those who just live abroad!

Last edited by a moderator:
Waleed Iqbal lost by over 80 thousand votes in lahore.

People have paid great respect to the grandson of the man who gave the idea of their country.

I support some sort of electronic votes where people online click PTI and click their CNIC and check their phones/internet for information and if someone else voted in their place after confirming they click complaint and they are allowed to vote and the information is locked in..its easy but corrupt ECP, CJ and corrupt government never want it in place.

Back
Top Bottom