What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

hahaha, so they support PTI because they care for pakistan?

merey bhai journalist ethically should remain neutral, if he isnt neutral, kuch daal me kala he

simple as that

Yaar dramai nahi karo. Saboot do warna mazloomon ka sathi hai Altaf hussain gao. :lol:

I hope now PTI supporters understand why i say they should never have alliance with MQM !

Sehrish ‏@sehrish_ 1m
#NA250 @mansoorGeoNews @arifAlvi Finally rangers take the ballot boxes inside. Hopefully voting will start soon after 4 hours!!#JaagPK

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI supporters make sure that NO dhandli happens in rural areas of Punjab, KPK etc..

Don't be lazy..take charge..May Allah be with you!

Inshallah PTI will win :)

No, Polling is going smooth even in the polling booth near to Saad rafique Office in NA-125. Just voted their today without any hastle, experienced some delay because i forgot my block code and serial number and had to come home for these numbers.

Come on PAKISTAN ...Vote for which eva party u believe, but do VOTE..

They do gunda gardi and then Altaf takes notice and drama bazi

Reports of arrest of candidate for Karachi’s PS-119

Reports say Rangers arrested Ali Akbar Gujjar, one of the candidates for Karachi’s PS-119. Gujjar was apparently accused of confiscating ballot boxes.

There should be shoot at sight orders for these scumbags :pissed:

I am seriously worried now... 250 by all means belongs to PTI.

no a tough contest is expected but PTI victory is....is under "??"

reason in 2008

Khush Bakht Shujat...........MQM.....52045 (again this time)

Dr. Mirza Ikhtiar Baig...........PPP.....44412 (again this time+ enjoy strong personal influence and relations in this constituency+ honest and educated person but might lose some vote from previous)

so PTI would be at 3rd position..... due to JI candidates Niamat Ullah Khan because both enjoy same vote bank of that constituency therefore their mandate would be divided....

No, Polling is going smooth even in the polling booth near to Saad rafique Office in NA-125. Just voted their today without any hastle, experienced some delay because i forgot my block code and serial number and had to come home for these numbers.

My cousin came from that place, he says that Saad Rafique is wooing the women of PTI!!!

He is creating a fuss there.

Exact words of my cousin:

hamarey waley polling station pe khara tha, ro raha tha lol

Khawaja Saad Rafiq Stopped Polling in NA125 Cant , With Armed guards ........ So proud of your Leader PMLN .

Things were just like NA250 at the start. No ballot boxes and papers in few poling stations. But around 10:30 am things were controlled. Now poling is underway peacefully.

Yeah I agree ECP might not heed but still PTI should do whatever it is possible to make sure NA250 casts votes. Also make sure the ballot boxes are empty as they reach poling stations.

People are still enthusiastic, waiting for polling to start. Allah behter kare ga.

Back
Top Bottom