What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

nawaz as usuall would be average at economy..not something like average 8% we expected under IK

but rather around 5% average..

but would lack bold steps to take down terrorism.peace is more important than economy

KPK governments in last 20 years
1993: PPP
1997: PML N
2002: MMA
2008: ANP
2013: PTI (IA!)

Point being...if someone does not perform, the Pathans show them the door. Unlike the dumbass Punjabis, who want bullet trains with a nehari menu. And the Sindhis who think Bhutto is still alive and well and in good spirits.

KPK will see the Naya Pakistan first!

Na 30 pti won.

We lost & with it so did Naya Pakistan !

Relax and calm down. take a deep breath my friend. i am not counting anything till 100 percent results come. In 100 percent results PML n 15 and pti 12. I know we wont form a federal govt that is for sure however we can form a strong opposition.

@Mani2020 @Marshmallow and others....
How dare you all to feel yourself in despair...
when your leader is still flying high...when ik falls...he wasn't downhearted he was more passionate...
so even this time if we are second..then we should be proud....as we are still flyin' high despite of all that currouption and dhandhli by begairat parties....
@Mani2020 @Marshmallow and others....
How dare you all to feel yourself in despair...
when your leader is still flying high...when ik falls...he wasn't downhearted he was more passionate...
so even this time if we are second..then we should be proud....as we are still flyin' high despite of all that corruption and dhandhli by begairat parties....

yes true but IK n all tried vry hard:cray: wht more v cud do?

Last edited by a moderator:

Point being...if someone does not perform, the Pathans show them the door. Unlike the dumbass Punjabis, who want bullet trains with a nehari menu. And the Sindhis who think Bhutto is still alive and well and in good spirits.

Mad respect for my Pathan brothers for being this intelligent.
Punjabis and Sindis are like cavemen in this regard.

That is a great point that you made...Pathana adapt and understand, don't always make the stupid decision.

The tone for the next 5 years will be set in first 6 months...pata chal jaye ga N kaisa karay gi.

PTI should be sort of a friendly opposition in first 6 months, then turn on the heat if they are not doing good.

Ab dekhtay hain Isl say Peshawar tak bullet train chalti hai ya nhn.

This seat is confirm MQM seat but they try maintain there standard ... We assume they rigged but if they didn't rig even they had to win .........

you assume?? luqman is 100% sure...he was sayin' k why 60 thousand..??why not 1 crore...:undecided:

Geo acting as if final result announced by ECP and NS sworn in as PM!

A few seats still to play for, Sialkot, pindi, Lahore (a couple), Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, karachi and a few others. PTI may get to 50.

Btw, ganja showing his true colors, saying Khan sahib nay susralion kay paisay lagaye jo russ gaye...they also threw personal dirt before and now this...now IK should come out and say that I was going to congratulate PML but not now after that remark.

@Argus Panoptes, you have got to be gracious and magnanimous in defeat and victory, seems this doesn't apply to N league till now.

He is right actually, try to search for that single seat where PTI is against PPP. as I saw for National Assembly, there is not a single one.. If PPP is wining there is not PTI, and with PTI is winning then there is no PPP. So what that explains?

Geo acting as if final result announced by ECP and NS sworn in as PM!

A few seats still to play for, Sialkot, pindi, Lahore (a couple), Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, karachi and a few others. PTI may get to 50.

Btw, ganja showing his true colors, saying Khan sahib nay susralion kay paisay lagaye jo russ gaye...they also threw personal dirt before and now this...now IK should come out and say that I was going to congratulate PML but not now after that remark.

@Argus Panoptes, you have got to be gracious and magnanimous in defeat and victory, seems this doesn't apply to N league till now.

Damn care, after insult of Shahbaz Sharief IK loose moral advantages and will have to face such comments.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom