What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

MEh, this will be the result, it is expected...except a couple of seats and contests such as ahanif Abbasi etc, nothing will change. It will be close b/w Saad rafique and hamid khan as well.

Btw, chappa karwayi in NA 120 stopped by police, finally somebody woke up.

Man oh man, I really want to be in Isl or Lahore, celebrating Javed Hashmi and Hamid Khan.

Expected? Whatever happened to the tall claims made in so many threads right here on Defence.PK? Tsunami? Change? Naya Pakistan? Rallies?

May be there is still hope. I will wait till the final results are in.

There was no hope from Sindh and Karachi to start with, Punjab has been an extreme disappointment..

All the best luck to Kpk, you guys can bet this province will grow the most in 5 years

BTW, how's PTI doing in Balochistan?

Party Postion... 229 seats NA
PMLN 110 leading
PTI 32 leading
PPP 31 leading
IND 20 leading
JUIF 10 leading

GEO

224202_10151651021073383_811899016_n.png

Being a realist is good. Nothing substantive will change for the general public after the elections, no matter what the results are.

Agreed, still I had hoped for a saner and more aggressively progressive Pakistan with PTI in the lead.

Although most polls havent been counted so far N has a good lead.

Hey NA250 voters,

You know how frustrating today was? Not being able to vote despite wanting to. Having your desire suppressed by violence and intimidation.

That's what it is like for every Ahmedi in the country. Every day. All the time.

Except worse. Just sayin.
via Sami Shah

Having shared that...well done Karachi, well done! All across Pakistan we are saluting you for your continued efforts to cast your ballots.
......PAKISTAN VOTES

many apko dena tha. Ap he tharry nai hue.

:rofl:... astaghfirullah.....mujhay Allah se durr lagta hai..mai hukumat ka burden kabhi na uthaaooon...han bhai aap jab kharay hon tu bata di jiye ga...i will be your first voter Inshallah....:ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom