What's new

Pakistan Economy can be worth Trillions $$$$$

imqkia.jpg

offcourse its not big size container but for the road u shown it will be heavyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

nice one but not getting laugh.den how can u get billionz of $$$ by transporting fishes,and sea food?

nice one but not getting laugh.den how can u get billionz of $$$ by transporting fishes,and sea food?

such heavy loads are not common and china is not fool to ship such loads via karakoram highway ,, pakistani routes will be used for the supply line of oil and other stuff ;)

ohhh k al the best then. i expected this, but most of important jobs will go to china right

ohhh k al the best then. i expected this, but most of important jobs will go to china right

if you guys have such capability to transport such loads via karakoram highway why dont you offer us :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
dnt think im arguing against pak. i ll get nothing by arguing vd u, just for knwldge i askd. but gwadar area will be industrialized soon and also it increases polution.

Multi-Billion Dollar Pakistan China rail link moving forward | Pakistan Punch

We will also rail link gwadar with china........ The gwadar highway is getting 2 more lanes and 75% work on them is already complete..............plus we have Indus national highway which is 6 lanned and the M-2 spread allover Pakistan all 6-8 laned............ the 4 laned short distanced m-2 links are also getting widened for more lanes.......... hence the standard wll be 6 laned M-2 n highways.

Back
Top Bottom