What's new

Pakistan Constitution should make hijab compulsory: JI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir they are asking to imply order of Islam Sir and orders of Islam are valid for every time Sir they don't change Sir those who think that is backward are corrupt minds who want crimes and corruption of all sorts to increase in our society and they think getting naked like Animals will make the better just slaves of west

these are the laws of Islam.....But the only one to judge is Allah....not ppl

Hence Religious compulsions should be avoided. These things should be done voluntarily and due to belief....................If govt want everyone to wear hijab and and follow Islamic values...then they should carry out propagandas, media information dissemination , Advertisements and camps

these are positive methods........

these are the laws of Islam.....But the only one to judge is Allah....not ppl

Hence Religious compulsions should be avoided. These things should be done voluntarily and due to belief....................If govt want everyone to wear hijab and and follow Islamic values...then they should carry out propagandas, media information dissemination , Advertisements and camps

these are positive methods........
and yet all those positive methods are waste of time and money, Islamic values need to spread by self awarness and one own connection to God, its not like some one stuffs it in your throt and you make them submit to God, it has to be willing and selfless.

Unless we manage to pull of another Zia Ul Haq - these laws will never be passed ! An insanely large majority of women don't wear the Hijab in Pakistan; in fact, if anecdotal evidence is anything to go by, in my family only 3 women wear it ! One is married to a bearded bufoooon who thinks Arabic should be made Pakistan's official language and Facebook and Twitter are haram, whereas the other two are ladies in their early 70s who had a bout of a strange religious awakening after the death's of their husbands.

"Bearded bufoon"? Bayshumaar lanat tum pay for insulting the Sunnah of The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم

Since you hate Islamic values and traditions so much maybe you & liberal-fascists friends should consider leaving Pakistan so Pakistan can become Pak in it's true sense...

you low-life liberals are the reason why Pakistan is in a dismal state

and yet all those positive methods are waste of time and money, Islamic values need to spread by self awarness and one own connection to God, its not like some one stuffs it in your throt and you make them submit to God, it has to be willing and selfless.

That thought pattern is the hindu way , not islamic...........Islam is both religious and Social ideology ....God has been brought to both sectors....hence i dont think thought pattern of one'willingness and selfessness to follow will be accepted due to its social implications.....

Pakistani women should be forced to wear no clothing at all.

whatever General Zia-ul Haq was, he kept control of the country pretty well. His laws were somewhat influenced from Saudi Arabia, which if you think about it is not a bad thing Of course his laws regarding women were not extreme like an abiya or anything. It was just moderate, the covering of the head and body. At the end of the day, what matters is the crime rate. All these laws and orders regading prosistitution, sexual harassments, murder, theft, etc had made Pakistan cleaner than ever. He made such a good enviornment that people in their neighbourhoods had identified who was and was not new in the area.

That would be a thriving busniess for JI members and they might be planing to open hijab centers.

BTW if JI demands and implement making hijab compulsory for men in Pakistan then women might get some fresh air for breathing

Ok truth of the matter is, most Pakistani women do cover their heads, with chador or dupatta.

Some women wear hijab, and some even burka.

Magar pataa ney kya begharati pehlaa ray hain kuch lokh idar...

I mean..ky zamana agaya jab sar ko takhna bhi backwards hain, aur kanjaro jaise nanga pirnaa modern or progressive hain. :lol:

i have a story of my own too, I was in Pakistan a few years back for summer vacations and we live up close to the city Abbottabad (its nor liberal nor coservative area) . I decided to join a private school there so I would not fall back in studies, what i noticed was that most of the young girls were forced to wear hijab to school by their parents and they used to take it off as soon as they reached school/put it back on as soon as the school finished. I felt like they hated hijab, now imagine making hijab mandatory for every woman in Pakistan. That would be an utter disaster.
Mr women among women don't have to wear Hijab if they are only women around they don't have to wear Hijab Mr and Hijab is order of ALLAH and it is duty of Islamic Government to make sure it is enforced

That thought pattern is the hindu way , not islamic...........Islam is both religious and Social ideology ....God has been brought to both sectors....hence i dont think thought pattern of one'willingness and selfessness to follow will be accepted due to its social implications.....
i dont know what pattern it is, but giving space fo human mind to evolve and reason is the right way. peace can not be brought to the planet in the social way by forcing some thing on some one, who is thinking about freedom.

i have a story of my own too, I was in Pakistan a few years back for summer vacations and we live up close to the city Abbottabad (its nor liberal nor coservative area) . I decided to join a private school there so I would not fall back in studies, what i noticed was that most of the young girls were forced to wear hijab to school by their parents and they used to take it off as soon as they reached school/put it back on as soon as the school finished. I felt like they hated hijab, now imagine making hijab mandatory for every woman in Pakistan. That would be an utter disaster.
Mr women among women don't have to wear Hijab if they are only women around they don't have to wear Hijab Mr and Hijab is order of ALLAH and it is duty of Islamic Government to make sure it is enforced

okay so some argue here that it should be forced and some argue that it should be given a choice. Well, it is obvious that in Tribal Areas, a women would be tortured if she doesn't cover hear self. Similarly, you go to Islamabad, you see some areas where open wild parties are going on. I say first get a safer environment first in the country overall then come to the point of yes or no to hijab law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom