What's new

Pakistan calls for Morsi’s release !

Why would it be ?

Its a globalized world and every has a saying in everybody's affairs.

Its only the crooks who says "Its our internal matter and nobody has the right to poke nose".

Ahhh if only those Statements were backed up by some Substance !

Oh I Cee isn't worth the paper its constitution is printed on !

Do you trade with Israel ? Do you allow their citizens into your country ? Do you go visiting their country to increase bilateral trade & relations ? Do you enter into JVs with them ?

Do any of the Arab Countries do that ?

Do you even understand why I'm pissed ?

I am a Kashmiri !

We're getting the message loud and Clear :

Arab Issues = Muslim & even Human Rights Issues.

Pakistani Issues = Bilateral Issues. Which is a euphemism for 'FoOk Off Pakistani - Theres money to be made'

Am I too off the mark @Hyperion @Secur ?

Armstrong, @Hyperion the Arabs didnt ask for you to do all of this.

Its Pakistan who asks 'how high' when the Arabs ask Pakistan to 'jump'.
Its Pakistan who does and suppports Arabs without them asking.

You cannot blame them and ask for things to be reciprocated.

If you dont get offended I can give an analogy - One person keeps saying and feeling 'I love you' to another, does not mean that the other is bound to reciprocate the feelings even they do say it to your face.

Pakistan should make its own destiny and be assertive in its foreign policy in its own right.
I cannot for the tiniest reason fathom why Pakistan has no relations with Israel.

What and How has Israel ever harmed Pakistan. If you mention about human rights, then its a lie, as Pakistan not only has relations but friendships with many countries of the world who have committed gross human right violations. Pakistan has overlooked this for many countries in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Armstrong, the Arabs didnt ask for you to do all of this.

If you dont get offended I can give an analogy - One person keeps saying and feeling 'I love you' to another, does not mean that the other is bound to reciprocate the feelings even they do say it to your face.

Pakistan should make its own destiny and be assertive in its foreign policy in its own right.
I cannot for the tiniest reason fathom why Pakistan has no relations with Israel.

What and How has Israel ever harmed Pakistan. If you mention about human rights, then its a lie, as Pakistan not only has relations but friendships with many countries of the world who have committed gross human right violations. Pakistan has overlooked this for many countries in the world.

I think I might have typed all of that in Farsi if you needed to list them all again ! :blink:

Ahhh if only those Statements were backed up by some Substance !

Oh I Cee isn't worth the paper its constitution is printed on !

Do you trade with Israel ? Do you allow their citizens into your country ? Do you go visiting their country to increase bilateral trade & relations ? Do you enter into JVs with them ?

Do any of the Arab Countries do that ?

Do you even understand why I'm pissed ?

I am a Kashmiri !

We're getting the message loud and Clear :

Arab Issues = Muslim & even Human Rights Issues.

Pakistani Issues = Bilateral Issues. Which is a euphemism for 'FoOk Off Pakistani - Theres money to be made'

Am I too off the mark @Hyperion @Secur ?

Relax man, it's just a call, what would you do if it was sth else..:disagree:

@Armstrong

Nevertheless, glad that you have finally dropped this Ummah thingy, always Pakistan first :pakistan:

No , you are right on the money .

The Ummah delusions are only there for Pakistanis , because the rest of the Muslim countries keep their interests in mind first before the non existent brotherhood .

Welcome to the Jungle !

Pakistan is a PILLAR ally of ours, since @Armstrong happens to be from Kashmir, I agree with everything he says, but we never, and will never throw Pakistan under the bus.

If we pose an embargo on India, the consequences will be very devastating for Pakistan itself, that's why politics is all about diplomacy.

Why should Pakistan care? We loose countless people in terrorist attacks daily, no sh*ts given about them but ganja and his government want to reach out to their Arab brothers :hitwall:

Well,

Pakistan reserves the right to determine what nation Pakistan should maintain a relationship with.
Solution:

1. Accept the territorial integrity of Israel.
2. Every UN matter, side with Israel, no questions asked.

Arabs will be at your doorsteps the very next day.

Don't listen to their stories: Oh it doesn't matter, we don't care, we trade with them even now.

You mean what the Arab nations reaction would be if Pakistan makes peace with Israel? I honestly don't know what their reactions would look like :what:

In reality, they are as much scared of the Jews as a sheep is scared of a wolf

I don't think so, Israel has never fired a single bullet at us when they know that the DFs missiles were mobilized at them, nor Israel could have targeted the AWACs we received, when Reagan acted out toward them so nasty when Begin poked his nose into someone else's business, nor did they succeeded in blocking a single arms deal. If you are talking about some other Arab nations then you probably right, but not us :/

Talking about israel is useless.

The jews are despised in our country

To Muslims in Pakistan Jerusalem matters and its occupation by the israelis matter

Talking about this is just rubbish

“Having itself suffered from repeated extra-constitutional interventions, Pakistan is opposed to military interventions for resolution of disputes in any country,” said the Pakistani Foreign Office spokesman.
Right! But Pakistan's democratically elected governments had failed numerous times in the past to thwart military interventions in Pakistan itself! Keeping that in view, I don't think the Egyptian army would even care to pay heed to Pakistan's advice.

Armstrong, @Hyperion the Arabs didnt ask for you to do all of this.

They are Muslims and it's enough for us to fight and die with Arabs……
Let Indian Muslims call Pakistan once all together and History would know the result……
Enough said…:coffee:

I think I read the subject wrong. Were you trying to write Jamat-e-Islami instead of Pakistan?

Why should Pakistan care? We loose countless people in terrorist attacks daily, no sh*ts given about them but ganja and his government want to reach out to their Arab brothers :hitwall:

no they ain't securing Arab countries support……
It's pure Pakistan decision as if they were upto securing Arabs then Pakistan would be silent or would have supported rebels like KSA and UAE rather than supporting Morsi liks Turkey……:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom