What's new

Pakistan calls for Morsi’s release !

Why do I trace , all the current ills and problems of Pakistan , back to Zia-ul-Haq , import of Jihadis and a modified interpretation of the religion and the implementation of political Islam in the country and forging an intimate relationship with the Mullah ?

Because thats time when the Saudis & the Iranians started their sh*t in our country ! The Iranians with their export of the Shia Awakening every place with a Shia Population & the Saudis did theres to contain them.

Thats why from Iraq to Lebanon, from parts of Africa to Pakistan & Afghanistan - Wherever they could find sell-outs in charge & fillllthy basterds amongst the populace - Sunnis & Shias ended up changing their Qiblah right before butchering each other with glee & the assurity of a 'righteous cause' & the 'promised' Hereafter !

@Armstrong, we are a very sentimental race, that's why we suffer. I have a solution that would solve all of our problems within one month, guaranteed. Arabs will be your new best friends, and your economy would rival that of Singapore in 5 years time.

Solution:

1. Accept the territorial integrity of Israel.
2. Every UN matter, side with Israel, no questions asked.

Arabs will be at your doorsteps the very next day. Don't listen to their stories: Oh it doesn't matter, we don't care, we trade with them even now. In reality, they are as much scared of the Jews as a sheep is scared of a wolf.

Why not ?

Even if the Arabs aren't at our door step or Pakistan doesn't become Singapore - We must still except Israel !

And why ? Because its none of our foOking business if the Arabs & the Jews kill each other till their hearts content & the Iranian Ayatollah's want to lend a helping hand !

Kill & be Killed by all means - I'd very much be content watching all of that with the same emotional detachment & cold & calculated policy decisions they engage in when dealing with us !

The Israelis might be conducting an apartheid against the Palestinians - Paaar Sannnuuu kiii ?

Mereiii sakeiii banteiii nahin haiii aur mujhee ziyadaa shauqqq haii sakaa baneiii kaa unn kaaa ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Look I'll make peace with KSA, only if they dismantle whole of Wahabism, I mean ALL of it. Other than that, if they offered me US of A on a platter, NO. Not a chance.

@Armstrong, we are a very sentimental race, that's why we suffer. I have a solution that would solve all of our problems within one month, guaranteed. Arabs will be your new best friends, and your economy would rival that of Singapore in 5 years time.

Solution:

1. Accept the territorial integrity of Israel.
2. Every UN matter, side with Israel, no questions asked.

Arabs will be at your doorsteps the very next day. Don't listen to their stories: Oh it doesn't matter, we don't care, we trade with them even now. In reality, they are as much scared of the Jews as a sheep is scared of a wolf.

You're mullahs will eat you alive if you forged proper ties with Israel. Beside it would damage your standing in the Muslim world. Oh and probably give rise to a dozen more TTP like groups who will then target the blaspheming state which has decided to side with the evil Jews.:D

In fact if @Armstrong didn't think that such a solution might bring him closer to getting his dirty paws on our beloved Kashmir (you know, economy like Singapore and greater clout and all that) he'd be right in line getting ready to stone you for having the temerity to pose such a suggestion. :omghaha:

@Hyperion

I think you may want to edit your post and replace ' Jews ' with ' Persians ' and ' Israel ' with ' Iran ' because from what I deduce from the history and conclude of Arab history , they will even side with Lucifer to teach a lesson to Iran . See , the weapon spree to fight the super power Iran ?

@Hyperion

I think you may want to edit your post and replace ' Jews ' with ' Persians ' and ' Israel ' with ' Iran ' because from what I deduce from the history and conclude of Arab history , they will even side with Lucifer to teach a lesson to Iran . See , the weapon spree to fight the super power Iran ?

Good going.. very knowledgeable... canvas of discussion is getting broad. :whistle:

But that's precisely the point that you can't now! Their "message" (i call it "THE MESSAGE 2.0" after Islam), not only contained instructions to hate Shias/Barelvis/The Yindus/The Martians, but also contained The Jews. You don't get it dude, it's deeply inshrined in our constitution to hate the Jews (Not the real real constitution, but the one they think exists)

We can't do **** all about it. The only way to rewind the time back to the 70's is my way. That will need massive amount of sacrifices. Are you ready for at the very least how Ata Turk did it?

Why not ?

Even if the Arabs aren't at our door step or Pakistan doesn't become Singapore - We must still except Israel !

And why ? Because its none of our foOking business if the Arabs & the Jews kill each other till their hearts content & the Iranian Ayatollah's want to lend a helping hand !

Kill & be Killed by all means - I'd very much be content watching all of that with the same emotional detachment & cold & calculated policy decisions they engage in when dealing with us !

The Israelis might be conducting an apartheid against the Palestinians - Paaar Sannnuuu kiii ?

Mereiii sakeiii banteiii nahin haiii aur mujhee ziyadaa shauqqq haii sakaa baneiii kaa unn kaaa ?

Indeed , please feel free to contribute positively instead of a random statement here and there . :azn:

Can you tell us since when.. Arab history is being getting documented?

IMO.. mother of evils is believing in history too much and mixing it with religion.

@Armstrong @Secur @Dillinger: Every young officer in DMG/FO... etc etc... are highly educated kind, from those special schools of Islamabad where I studied.... are now climbing their respective professional ladders....

They know exactly who is our friend, and who isn't. 10 more years is all it will take.

But that's precisely the point that you can't now! Their "message" (i call it "THE MESSAGE 2.0" after Islam), not only contained instructions to hate Shias/Barelvis/The Yindus/The Martians, but also contained The Jews. You don't get it dude, it's deeply inshrined in our constitution to hate the Jews (Not the real real constitution, but the one they think exists)

We can't do **** all about it. The only way to rewind the time back to the 70's is my way. That will need massive amount of sacrifices. Are you ready for at the very least how Ata Turk did it?

I don't agree with Ata Turk & I will never settle for a Secular Pakistan for as long as I draw breath but I love how he built a completely demoralized country up & neutered the Mullahs !

Can you tell us since when.. Arab history is being getting documented?

IMO.. mother of evils is believing in history too much and mixing it with religion.

Not that far , of course . But when did the Arab-Persian rivalry begin .

IMO there are a lot of mother and fathers of all the evils , the forbidden things and the things that can get a one way ticket to hell for a lot of people and I do not really believe in them . The local Mullahs have given me a lot of experience and an insight into this ' psychology of fear ' doctrine .

@Armstrong @Secur @Dillinger: Every young officer in DMG/FO... etc etc... are highly educated kind, from those special schools of Islamabad where I studied.... are now climbing their respective professional ladders....

They know exactly who is our friend, and who isn't. 10 more years is all it will take.

Don't worry....most Pakistanis are waking up to that too ! :)

And yes Afghans aren't included in our circle of friends either so I do hope when I ask them to get the foOk out of Pakistan & leave our Pukhtoons be - You won't have a hissy fit & do that nude dance you did in front of the Parliament Building like last time ! :kiss3:

Dude, you never understood Ata-Turk, did you? His eventual aim wasn't 100% secularization of Turkey, rather give an alternative to wahabism. We need to tailor some opiate for our fools as well, you can't just take them off one drug, without having another one ready.

Ata-Turk was too deep, for it you need to travel the length and breadth of Turkey, talk to old people who are still alive.... they will tell you what he was.... forget the books.

I don't agree with Ata Turk & I will never settle for a Secular Pakistan for as long as I draw breath but I love how he built a completely demoralized country up & neutered the Mullahs !

To quote/paraphrase @Armstrong "I feel so unloved at the moment." You're not even replying Hype. If you go Ata Turk on them then you will end up dismantling the network which keeps Kashmir on a boil. Do that and within a decade we'll have economically integrated every last Butt in the valley. Tell me, what is the greatest weapon known to man Hype? :azn: Its difficult to employ specifically in a contained area (it can be employed otherwise though in a broader theatre), specially when absolute stability is absent in said specific area BUT once a proper opening is created and the tools are available (which were hitherto unavailable) it truly does become the Brahma-astra. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom