What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

so is it confirmed that we will be building T129 at PAC or still a rumor??
Sir we are waiting for government announcement sir I think deal would be signed when eordgan would visit Pakistan in November

I am not sure if pakistan should go for something that has so much western components

You just repeated what I said.

BTW, what the heck is an anti-perdonnels missile?

Spelling mistake……:lol:
anti-personnels missiles…
nah i didnot repeated i added up much things:lol:

You just repeated what I said.

BTW, what the heck is an anti-perdonnels missile?

Spelling mistake……:lol:
anti-personnels missiles…
nah i didnot repeated i added up much things:lol:

HMD ..,.....

HMD used in production T129 is an Aselsan product:

ASELSAN AVCI Helmet Integrated Cueing System (HICS) is a personal system solution for attack helicopter pilots. With its ease of use, ergonomic design, symbology and video display capabilities, head tracking functionality, AVCI HICS reduces the pilot workload drammatically during mission. The AVCI HICS consists of four major components the Electronic Unit, the Headgear, the Cockpit modules for head tracking and the Control Panel (optional).

AVCI HICS performs the following functions during mission:
  • Display video, symbology and night vision to the pilot during the mission in accordance with the pilot’s choice at day and night conditions.
  • Generate the head tracking information in accordance with the pilot’s head movements for the orientation of FLIR, gun or desired equipment on the platform
  • Personalized headgear for the pilot.
  • Protect the pilot’s head and face from impact and penetrating objects

Source: aselsan.com/content.aspx?mid=375&oid=477

How you rank T129 comparativly with other Gunships ?

Still I like more Cobra Gunship than Apache...

T-129 > AH-1W Viper
AH-1Z = T-129
AH-64 > AH-1Z.

I also think Pakistan should go for AH1Z with massive fleet rather than 129 or WZ10.... First no need for further spend money on another platform. Secondly our pilots are already trained for Cobra's ... Third Pakistan Militayr feel much comfortable on Cobra gunships rather than any other option. The only reason is "AMERICAN MADE". But stilll again

Wohi baat... wesay b tu ham Fsola laraka tyaray uraa nahe sakhtay tu Cobra he sahi lolzz kamazkam ham jesay koosh tu hotay raheengay COBRA gunships hain lol

Back
Top Bottom