What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

The T129 is a good heli.....but the AH 1Z viper (upgrade of cobra) is to be bought in 2015 nad it is sure....so the T129 could be the backbone and the AH 1Z could be in a supporting role...the Turkish helo is a good cost effective solution and it is also a country with which pakistan has good cordial relations and hence spare parts can also be bought easily and also the training!!a good package overall

Choose which ever you like

T 129 will hunt India's MBT : Can be i mean not impossible but if he mean MBT Arjun can't move in the desert smoothly i would like to tell both of you arjun is made specially for the desert.

I wish you had some manners of talking. Before speaking please make sure who you are talking to. You had doubt on his statement a simple Any link would have done the job but .......

Oh i am so sorry i didn't knew i was talking to turkish defence minister who is a reliable source of any stupid claim himself like how India secretly asked for their stuff and how they secretly rejected it so now all turkey can laugh on India.

Anyway you are right a simple "Any Link" could be more then enough if he just claim India asked for the helicopter but look at him he is making fun of India coz of his own false claim which isn't proven yet that's definitely not acceptable until he didn't give any source to back up his claim. He can be sooooo respectful person for pakistanis for bashing india but he isn't for me I hope you heard this line "Give respect and take respect".

Last edited by a moderator:
people plz stop your wet dreams about arjun tanks ,wake up !!!!!!!

looks very much like cobra
Turkey can become a major no strings attacked arms supplier to Pakistan. After all both countries majority is composed of martial race :P

looks very much like cobra
Turkey can become a major no strings attacked arms supplier to Pakistan. After all both countries majority is composed of martial race :P

Preformance compared to the Super Cobra.

T-129

Performance

* Cruise speed: 269 km/h (145 knots, 167 mph)
* Range: 561 km (303 nmi, 341 mi)
* Ferry range: 1,000 km (540 nmi, 620 mi)
* Service ceiling: 6,096 m (20,000 ft)
* Rate of climb: 14.0 m/s (2,750 ft/min)

AH-1W Super Cobra

Performance

* Maximum speed: 190 knots (218 mph, 352 km/h)
* Range: 317 nmi (365 mi, 587 km)
* Service ceiling: 12,200 ft (3,720 m)
* Rate of climb: 1,620 ft/min (8.2 m/s)

well this is first gen..the next one will be an improvement. no one can beat cobra in first attempt.

well this is first gen..the next one will be an improvement. no one can beat cobra in first attempt.

I think you should check it again rate of climb and maximum altitude put the super cobra to shame. Range is pretty much the same. I am trying to find the maximum speed of the T-129.

The Turks are more than capable of making a cobra,
they make their own block 60s for God sake!

I hope we buy some of these beasts....

Any Link or saw in ur dream?

Yes, It was told me in my dream by Undersecretariat of Turkish defence industry to introduce such a special and likely cooperation news in PDF... :)

Joke a side, It was treated one of Turkish Defence Magazine called MSI Military Science & Intelligence Magazine / MSI. If you want to see more, I can post the page of related magazine...

Savunma Haber, Milscint, Savunma, MSI, Askeri, Havacýlýk, Uzay, Terör, Silah, Elektronik, Harp, Teknoloji, Army, Military, Science, Intelligence, Strateji, Kara, Hava, Jandarma, Deniz, Kuvvetleri

but It is really interesting How such news make some of Indians crazy. Why ? We are talking about a likely cooperation between Turkey-India. What's wrong man ?

Maybe, You want to hear something like Turkey will share all technologies of T-129 with India to use them against Pakistan but How type a mind can rely on such a nonsense ? Do not you know that Turkey never acts against Pakistan politically/militarily and never fall into a trap, Even If It is about an agreement worth billion $ ? so We have just told How Turkey will act If India really purchases some of T-129 Atak in accordance with our percpectives. Do not be angry to us.. Those are truths !

Well chil out you all.....still no creditable link have been posted yet that india asked for T whatever helicopters and you guys already bouncing :victory: on your feet how turkey rejected india's proposal of buying these helicopters. i don't think India would be interested in turkish helicopters as turkey have no experience in the field of making attack helicopters. true we need some attack helicopters but we have some options better then t 129 you know Ka 52, Super cobra, tiger etc. and don't forget lch is gonna be ready soon which will be equal if not better then the turkish one.

First of all, Turkey did not rejected Indian interest on T-129 Atak for the present. I just stated that One of a Turkish defence magazine treated that India is interested in T-129 Atak helicopters. Rests are related with member's comments.

Secondly, If you want to learn How capable Turkish industry are, when it comes to helicopters, Check related threads and other ongoing helicopter programs and their subsystems and remember Italy (Agusta) as a partner of Atak team. Spreading nonsense personnel statements in terms of comparing a system with equivalents without presenting any technical specifications about a system in order to throw something dirty on an ongoing program do not make any sense. BTW, Next time, Do not forget to classify helicopters like Light/Heavy weight in order to add the proper helicopters in proper categories to compare themselves among eachothers... ;)

I think you should check it again rate of climb and maximum altitude put the super cobra to shame. Range is pretty much the same. I am trying to find the maximum speed of the T-129.

22.jpg

Indians releation with many countries is economic kind and Pakistan's in milltary and strategic kind. If Turkey sell choppers to India it will be purely business.

It is Turkish but Terminological symbols may give some cue to see What it is about...

T-129222.jpg

Back
Top Bottom