What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

We are for UAVs...
This one is comparable to Apache's optronics....defo much advanced.

what about Mildram radar and mission computer with avionics and HUD??
They all are turkish and HMD is also turkish locally produced……:coffee:
Many T-129 systems like friend/for detection,ice detection and emergency position locator transmittor also are turkish……
Turkey also has rights to TOT airframe…:pop:
yeah engine is US made in turkey under lisence and i also guess Pakistan wouldnot be intrested in radar TOT of a heli……:raise:

Yeah all avionics inclusive the missione computer is turkish made from aselsan main weapons as well. Tei is producing the engine under license.
I can not understand where some members got the price 60 m per unit. i have never heared about it from official side.

Brothers,
why are are not going to WZ10A ?
is it not equal to T-129 ?

no WZ-10 is still much im-mature platform in term of almost every thing…
Its engine needs imfrovement,avionics and mission computer and HMD are less effective its weapons are not so much lethal and its Electronic counter measure capabilities can't match T-129 and it dont have many systems like ice detector and location locator yransmittor in case of heli crash etc……
T-129 is truely potent and is comparable to Apache of US……:coffee:

Hi, one has to be realistic in this situation. Pakistan could have bought the A-129 Mangusta from Italy or the Roivalk from South Africa, if they had the funds. Moreover, they could have bought the Tiger from France, but again, if they had the funds. Pakistan simply does not have the funds to finance such a large capital expenditure, that is the sad reality.

I personally had hoped they bought the Roivalk a while back. It is a much heavier attack helicopter optimized for an extremely harsh and rugged environment. Pakistan squandered a golden chance a while back. South Africa has good defense relations with Pakistan, and is still desperate to sell that helicopter, as their production line is frozen at home.

Zardari didn't bought any equipment for Pakistan Defence forces because he was corrupt, NS is buying equipment for PDF because he is corrupt.................:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Jo karay wo bhi bura, jo na karay who bhi bura............let us all pray to ALLAH to send some angels to sign these deals to satisfy PDF intellectuals

just a food for thought.. in 1990s.. nawaz "empire" grew 1600% during his own era of governance. Nawaz did and will do corporate corruption and you may not need to hurt your forehead for his wrongdoings ;)

Brothers,
why are are not going to WZ10A ?
is it not equal to T-129 ?

WZ10A is going to be an upgrade of current WZ10 with new wz-16 turboshaft, mmw radar and other things. It will be better than T-129.

They don t even have production line yet. Helo still in testing phase and not fully inducted in Turkish forces. It will take many years . Plus Italy also partner in this project.
Engine for this helicopter :LHTEC T800 :The Light Helicopter Turbine Engine Company T800 is a turboshaft engine for rotary wing applications. It is produced by the LHTEC, a joint venture between Rolls-Royce and Honeywell. The commercial and export version is the CTS800. The engine was primarily developed for the United States Army's RAH-66 Comanche armed reconnaissance helicopter, but has found use in other applications.

Aoa! As Pakistani citizen I want to share information about some serious matter. 3 months before Osama operation in abbottabad I noticed a satellite with huge glow and noticeable size difference as compared to stars which was seen constantly over that area and disappeared after that .
Here something I would like to share many people may disagree , same size satellite is now once again but on different place , the place which I want to hide and think important place for our pak army and intelligence.
My purpose is just to alert our intelligence if some one could hear n read me! I know they can trace me if they want. Sharing pic also of satellite
Serious alert!!! Just love my country

Aoa! As Pakistani citizen I want to share information about some serious matter. 3 months before Osama operation in abbottabad I noticed a satellite with huge glow and noticeable size difference as compared to stars which was seen constantly over that area and disappeared after that .
Here something I would like to share many people may disagree , same size satellite is now once again but on different place , the place which I want to hide and think important place for our pak army and intelligence.
My purpose is just to alert our intelligence if some one could hear n read me! I know they can trace me if they want. Sharing pic also of satellite
Serious alert!!! Just love my country

Where is Pic??? :pop:

Back
Top Bottom