What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

I think, since many cooperations with China, there is nothing wrong to have T-129 project with Turkey. Let we both share the mutual cooperations.

Spares parts and maintenance are definitely cost.

T-129 is good but joint production is not possible because
i think chinese z-10 is better than T-129
in terms of technology transfer
and z-10 is also cheaper than any other
as all of us know that our economical condition is poor
so china is best option they can also provide soft loans and aid

T-129 is based on A-129 which is a time tested machine. Its now operational with the Turkish Army.

I dont have high hopes in regards to TOT, however overall its a deal worth persuing.

AFAIC. T-129>Z-10.

true...
the engine and avionics will come under sanctions for us...being western products.

Hmmm.
good point..
then i guess we will see some component manufacturing outsourced to PAC Kamra....
they are already manufacturing electrical (not electronics) components for the TAI's UAV.

I wrangle a fiver we will see PAC Kamra manufacturing ASELFLIR-300T or other optronics pretty soon...

I will try to get more info on it, but i will have to travel to kamra for that and than go through the lengthy security procedure. :angry:

T-129 is based on A-129 which is a time tested machine. Its now operational with the Turkish Army.

I dont have high hopes in regards to TOT, however overall its a deal worth persuing.

AFAIC. T-129>Z-10.
And I think we would get them with TOT and soon more defence equipment from china and turkey would also come

T-129 is a great chopper but the upcoming WZ10A will be a class apart. WZ-16 engine will be 1500 kw, equal in power to AH-64E, it will have MMW radar and other upgrades. Plus, since nearly all components are made in China there won't be any complications, pricing will be very good, soft financing would be available and greater percentage of ToT would be possible.

The only thing that can be ToT to pakistan is the ASELFLIR-300T which is a genuine ASELSAN Product.
7290_296164567186992_1402136043_n.jpg
yaara we are producing our own flir, aren't we ???

Zardari didn't bought any equipment for Pakistan Defence forces because he was corrupt, NS is buying equipment for PDF because he is corrupt.................:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Jo karay wo bhi bura, jo na karay who bhi bura............let us all pray to ALLAH to send some angels to sign these deals to satisfy PDF intellectuals

I would support purchase from Turkey as Turkish industry has followed an independent growth road. If Pakistan goes for JV, it will benefits from another stream of technology and development.

Regarding cost, if it is JV, it won't be costing $ 60 millions because of reduced local development cost.

Regarding Nawaz, he knows know better ways of doing corruption.. He will get business deals which otherwise may not be available and this sort of corruption is even harder to track and safer to defend.

I heard, that the Turks have called off a performance demo for Nawaz Sharif and his team. Can anyone confirm!?

Zardari didn't bought any equipment for Pakistan Defence forces because he was corrupt, NS is buying equipment for PDF because he is corrupt.................:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Jo karay wo bhi bura, jo na karay who bhi bura............let us all pray to ALLAH to send some angels to sign these deals to satisfy PDF intellectuals
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Back
Top Bottom