What's new

Pakistan army's exercise at Khudai range.

just now i checked indain army's exercise held few years back.they called it brazen charriots.check out bharat rakshak,and their t-90.

Hello!
If I may, I would like to add some clarification regarding the configuration of the Al Khalid turret. In the first photo submitted by taimikhan labeled "The Round Sight", this is not a round sight but shows the protective cowl installed over crew commanders sight. In the other photos labeled "The Square Sight" the cowl is removed showing the head/mirror assembly.

With regards to the gunner's side this is in fact the head mirror assemblies for both the gunners day and night/TI sight. Presently the Thales TI sights are being installed in the Al Khalid tanks.

I tend to believe in selecting a technological standardization for the TIs to be integrated in Pakistan's MBTs. Costs can be ensured to be properly maintained based on previously awarded contracts. Also, maintenance, the required equipment, facilities, training, spares etc. Having a common product also ensures compatibility, interchangeability and familiarization.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom