What's new

Pakistan army's exercise at Khudai range.

:blink: dude did u see ur numbers from wiki?Al khalid was introduced in 2001 we have around 600 now and are going further upgrades.India right now has around 325 T-90 tanks.

Who is the one you can feel free to say authentic.The number game is really confusing.Kindly see for yourself in this article.
Reference;
Army Equipment - Introduction

There are no 600 AKs in service, rough estimate would be between 250-350. reason being the production got slowed so that as per current and future Indian planned acquisition, AKs are upgraded to meet the Indian armor challenge. That is why we are hearing the AK improved version, being called as AK I by some, and then hopefully in a few years we are gonna see AK II.
yup AK I with better engine(1500HP) i guess & AK II totally revised edition with better armor etc.But AK II will not be a reality before 2020 for Pakistan army.

various weapon system were fired by the Army Air Defence Division including the indigenously upgraded guns equipped with laser targeting system and the Oerlikon guns. ppi

can someone tell what the indigenously upgraded guns equipped with laser targeting system are?

Sir, its the 37mm AA guns fitted with laser systems. Plz check the below link for further info.

IICS - Defence Products

IICS - Defence Products

yup AK I with better engine(1500HP) i guess & AK II totally revised edition with better armor etc.But AK II will not be a reality before 2020 for Pakistan army.

Not at all

no 2020. Must be 2015 maximum!!!!!

:blink: dude did u see ur numbers from wiki?Al khalid was introduced in 2001 we have around 600 now and are going further upgrades.India right now has around 325 T-90 tanks.

in tanks our desired numbers of induction were never met to the target
we planned for 600 AKs now we have reached only 220
similarly we planned for 1000 AZs now so far we have been successful in manufacturing just 350 of them

:pop::pop::toast_sign:
By the way where is khudai range??? How distant from muzaffargarh i mean....

Last edited:
T-80 was not continued bcoz they didnt want to same class tanks(t 90)And our T-80UDs are more near to T-84 UD with major upgrades like turet and stuff.

:disagree: What gives edge to t-90 over Al Khalid?
Anyways sir 80% indian tanks are blind at night.

Where did i say T-90 is superior to T-80UD? T-90 is definitely better than T-80, but I actually dunno if its better than T-80 UD. Thats why I said they are roughly comparable.

thanks for Pics, i noted few things, i hope i am wrong,
1. one of the JAWAN was using AK 47 derivative rifle and
2. No Camuflage
3. no ERA on tanks.

Does their absense is significant?

thanks for Pics, i noted few things, i hope i am wrong,
1. one of the JAWAN was using AK 47 derivative rifle and
2. No Camuflage
3. no ERA on tanks.

Does their absense is significant?

1. That jawan is the SSG guy, on protection duty for the Corps Commander, and SSG guys and in some PA formations, this variant of AK-47 is being used. I believe this is the Russian one.

2. Its not compulsory to use Camouflage in every exercise, plus if you look at the tanks paint job and the surrounding, it matches a lot naturally. But in war time or in some serious big exercise, the camo techniques are used.

3. ERA and the Shotra type defensive suits are used during war time, in exercises mostly nothing or dummy ERA tiles are used.

Tami all our tanks are night fighting capable.I thought the dude was jokin so i didnt answer.
Az uses same night visions as the AK.And T-80UD is same as T-84 UD with very minor diferences.

Not all tanks, the old T-series not yet upgraded to the Al Zarrar configuration aren't night seeing capable.

AKs, T-80UDs, Al Zarrar are night capable, not much sure about the other variants.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom