What's new

Pakistan Army Question Thread

......while on duty and do they have to take license :guns:for purchasing weapons for self security??

Engima ,GeoTv playing song last night call Mullah,,in that song a mullah guy standing with shoulder held RL...whats that ?...it look too sophisticated to me. If you can brief the type ? (its not kinda some old design,normally used in arm forces)

Hi i call the ARSC the hawaldar have no info about the signal core and have no info that is there any position for Engg in ARMY so please any arm personal or anyone help me and tell me what to do:sniper:

Hi i call the ARSC the hawaldar have no info about the signal core and have no info that is there any position for Engg in ARMY so please any arm personal or anyone help me and tell me what to do:sniper:

You cant join the army if you have already completed your engineering i.e. for the designations for the engineer slots. But you can join the military through the regular commission, but i dont think it would be a guud idea, unless you are motivated like hell and are ready to sacrifice your degree. Though after completing your engineering you must already had crossed the age limits!

Engima ,GeoTv playing song last night call Mullah,,in that song a mullah guy standing with shoulder held RL...whats that ?...it look too sophisticated to me. If you can brief the type ? (its not kinda some old design,normally used in arm forces)

Its probably a russian recoilless rifle.It can be shoulder fired if the shooter is strong.

Yaar i have not seen it properly, but i think if you are talking about that big 'thing' which he was probably holding around his back, then it seems to me like a tube of some RR, but that's odd, they are quite heavy:confused:

Its probably a russian recoilless rifle.It can be shoulder fired if the shooter is strong.

yes, its one of them or a copy of it , late 80's equipment!
in some part of AFGHANISTAN , its still in use, NORTHERN ALLIANCE , have it, & they used it.;)

In the previous post you tell me that there is a place for computer engineer in signal Core,ISPR etc I am the student of final year my current age is 21 years.So are u cnfrm that there is no position for Engg in Army :sniper:

In the previous post you tell me that there is a place for computer engineer in signal Core,ISPR etc I am the student of final year my current age is 21 years.So are u cnfrm that there is no position for Engg in Army :sniper:

Yes bro i told you that, but i never meant that they intake engg 'directly'

The engg that the Army requires are a bit different then the main stream enggs. For example how many people out her have 'field telephones' for home use or how many of you use the vehicles used by the military.

The signal corps require engg and they get their degrees from MCS, the Engineers Corps require engg and they get them from MCE, people in C4I and ISPR (who are software/computer engg) are mostly the ones who have medically problems and were unable to continue their service in the 'fighting' setups. They also get their degrees done from MCS. Though they do take officers from PMA and make them do the degrees later, but they too from MCS.

Savvy now?:)

Last edited:
What's your age? And where are you in the line of engg currently?

my age is 21. I am in the seventh semester of Computer Engg from SSUET .My CGPA is 3.1 :sniper:

Following is my cv which give u detail about me

Ahmed Mohiuddin
R-946 Block 15,
F.B. Area,
Karachi. 021-6316247
0345-2315928
ahmed_tariq240@hotmail.com

Objective:

To work as a team member in a challenging and conducive environment using latest and state of the art technologies where I can exploit my extensive technical and personal skills.

Education:

2009 Bachelor in Computer Engineering (4th Year)
Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology

2005 HSC
SM Govt. Science College

2003 SSC
BN Grammar School

Trainings Attended:

Currently doing Training certificate in Windows Vista, Windows Server2008 and JavaEE5 software development software development

Attended workshop of software quality assurance

WCF (Currently Doing)

Technical Skills:

• Language:
C, C#, Visual Basic 6.0, Java ,Silverlight 2
• Databases:
Oracle 9i, MS Access 9x / 2000, MS SQL Server, PL / SQL ,MY SQL

• Operating Systems:
Windows 9X/2000/XP, Red Hat Linux 7.2 / 7.3

• Tools:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, Netbeans IDE 6.0, Netbeans IDE 6.5

Major Academic Projects:

Management System of NIB Bank:

Designed and developed Employee Management System for an NIB bank of Pakistan. It maintains complete record of all the information related to an employee. It provides a way to create, update and delete Employee records. It also managed Salary details, Loan history, House rent, Leave Details, Sick Pay, Health Insurance, Bonus records e.t.c. It provides a centralized environment for Employer and HR managers to view, add, update and delete information related to employee in a quite user friendly and interactive way.

Language: VB 6
Database: Oracle 9i
Tools: MS Visual Studio

Library Information System:

Designed and developed Library Information System which caters all basic needs of a Librarian to manage books and other material in a library. It maintains records of all books in efficient manner and provides facilities to perform different operations such as Add new record, Edit existing record, Delete record, View Record, Search Record with different criteria.

Language: C.

Human Resource Management System:

Designed and developed HRM Information System which caters all basic needs of a office to manage employee and other material in a office. It maintains records of all employee in efficient manner and provides facilities to perform different operations such as Add new record, Edit existing record, Delete record, View Record, Search Record with different criteria.

Sales Record Management System :

Designed and developed sales Information System which caters all basic needs of a shop to manage transactions, items and other material in a shop. . It maintains records of all employee in efficient manner and provides facilities to perform different operations such as Add new record, Edit existing record, Delete record, View Record, Search Record with different criteria.

Client T0 Client Chat (Server Based)

In this Chat server its work on the port to port communication it work same as the Vypress Chat server

Language: Java
Address Book

It’s just work as the address book work adding the name, address, Tel no. & Email address.

Language: Silverlight 2

Interest:

• Application Development.
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
• Distributed Systems
• Relational Database Management System.

Other Skills:

• Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Devoted Team Player and Individual Performer
• Problem Solving and Analytical abilities
• ‘Can do’ attitude and ability to think out of box
• Keen to Learn

my age is 21. I am in the seventh semester of Computer Engg from SSUET .My CGPA is 3.1 :sniper:

Following is my cv which give u detail about me

Ahmed Mohiuddin
R-946 Block 15,
F.B. Area,
Karachi. 021-6316247
0345-2315928
ahmed_tariq240@hotmail.com

Objective:

To work as a team member in a challenging and conducive environment using latest and state of the art technologies where I can exploit my extensive technical and personal skills.

Education:

2009 Bachelor in Computer Engineering (4th Year)
Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology

2005 HSC
SM Govt. Science College

2003 SSC
BN Grammar School

Trainings Attended:

Currently doing Training certificate in Windows Vista, Windows Server2008 and JavaEE5 software development software development

Attended workshop of software quality assurance

WCF (Currently Doing)

Technical Skills:

• Language:
C, C#, Visual Basic 6.0, Java ,Silverlight 2
• Databases:
Oracle 9i, MS Access 9x / 2000, MS SQL Server, PL / SQL ,MY SQL

• Operating Systems:
Windows 9X/2000/XP, Red Hat Linux 7.2 / 7.3

• Tools:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, Netbeans IDE 6.0, Netbeans IDE 6.5

Major Academic Projects:

Management System of NIB Bank:

Designed and developed Employee Management System for an NIB bank of Pakistan. It maintains complete record of all the information related to an employee. It provides a way to create, update and delete Employee records. It also managed Salary details, Loan history, House rent, Leave Details, Sick Pay, Health Insurance, Bonus records e.t.c. It provides a centralized environment for Employer and HR managers to view, add, update and delete information related to employee in a quite user friendly and interactive way.

Tools: MS Visual Studio

Library Information System:

Designed and developed Library Information System which caters all basic needs of a Librarian to manage books and other material in a library. It maintains records of all books in efficient manner and provides facilities to perform different operations such as Add new record, Edit existing record, Delete record, View Record, Search Record with different criteria.

Human Resource Management System:

Designed and developed HRM Information System which caters all basic needs of a office to manage employee and other material in a office. It maintains records of all employee in efficient manner and provides facilities to perform different operations such as Add new record, Edit existing record, Delete record, View Record, Search Record with different criteria.

Sales Record Management System :

Designed and developed sales Information System which caters all basic needs of a shop to manage transactions, items and other material in a shop. . It maintains records of all employee in efficient manner and provides facilities to perform different operations such as Add new record, Edit existing record, Delete record, View Record, Search Record with different criteria.

Client T0 Client Chat (Server Based)

In this Chat server its work on the port to port communication it work same as the Vypress Chat server

Language: Java
Address Book

It’s just work as the address book work adding the name, address, Tel no. & Email address.

Language: Silverlight 2

Interest:

• Application Development.
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
• Distributed Systems
• Relational Database Management System.

Other Skills:

• Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Devoted Team Player and Individual Performer
• Problem Solving and Analytical abilities
• ‘Can do’ attitude and ability to think out of box
• Keen to Learn

Oh wow, lolzzz, i am not hiring you....

Well the thing is that the option left to you is that after completing your engg you join the army (though i am not sure how would you justify the selectors on this) and serve for sometime in the main stream and wait till the time you get a chance for induction in one of the Software expert fields or my you can opt for change of arm at a later stage.

This is something similar to plan to become a CEO or a country's President while you still are in 5th grade!:P and pray that everything should go as planned, which usually dont!

If G3 is so controversial rifle, then what are the alternates ?...Is Pak army looking for something else? ..Guns need to pick or made according to Pakistan different climates ?. If what Rifle PA use in cold climates ?
In this demo gun is very loud, and bulky to handle for soldier./recoil

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom