What's new

Pakistan Army Chief: "Fully Prepared" To Meet Any Challenge

I don't know who was behind the attacks, or what really happened. Anyhow, personally I havn't read anywhere that Pakistan accepted it was Kasab, do mind giving me a link!!, btw as long as its not Indian!

Well if you have not read anywhere that Pakistan has accepted that Kasab is a Pakistani, you clearly are not reading stuff. I would suggest that you be a little better informed the next time before you decide to overextend yourself.

As for links about Pakistan's acceptance i wont provide any, find them yourselves there are scores of them all over the web, the electronic and the print media. Start doing some research at least now, it will lessen the possibility of you making ignorant statements and talking about stuff that you hardly know about.

For heavens sake have some sense, the Pakistani members here are not disputing Kasabs nationality. What makes you think otherwise??

I intend to draw you attention to the democratic elections recently held in the state of J&K in which more than 60% of the population of the state came out to vote rejecting the separatist call for a boycott.

Now if the kasmiri people wanted liberation, why would they vote to elect a new government under the Indian Union???

You consider elections that are held under barrels of guns? Where less than 10% of the eligible people are actually forced out to vote? Where hundreds of people are shot at and dozens are ruthlessly massacred by the terrorist indian army personal?

Is that the kind of democracy do you believe in?

Is that what India stands for, as evident across the world?

Violence marks Kashmir election
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Violence marks Kashmir election

Well if you have not read anywhere that Pakistan has accepted that Kasab is a Pakistani, you clearly are not reading stuff. I would suggest that you be a little better informed the next time before you decide to overextend yourself.

As for links about Pakistan's acceptance i wont provide any, find them yourselves there are scores of them all over the web, the electronic and the print media. Start doing some research at least now, it will lessen the possibility of you making ignorant statements and talking about stuff that you hardly know about.

For heavens sake have some sense, the Pakistani members here are not disputing Kasabs nationality. What makes you think otherwise??

Confidence level between Pakistan and India is extremely low and GOI is very well aware of it as well as ordinary indians, so Why doesn`t India do a joint investigation into the event?

Point taken. I will do more reasearch but keep in mind what my argument is. I was saying that even if he was a Pakistani, he could have just as easily been recruited by the RAW!!

Point taken. I will do more reasearch but keep in mind what my argument is. I was saying that even if he was a Pakistani, he could have just as easily been recruited by the RAW!!

Thank you for that broadminded approach my friend. I understand that you intended to look at the subject from all possible angles, but then my friend it has been established beyond doubt that the crime was carried out by Pakistani terrorist organization, the LeT.

You consider elections that are held under barrels of guns? Where less than 10% of the eligible people are actually forced out to vote? Where hundreds of people are shot at and dozens are ruthlessly massacred by the terrorist indian army personal?

Is that the kind of democracy do you believe in?

Is that what India stands for, as evident across the world?

Violence marks Kashmir election
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Violence marks Kashmir election

Dude you clearly need to get your facts correct. Firstly - the voter turnout in these elections was 60% equal to the national average in India. The elections in J&K have not been disputed by a single credible International agency. Therefore your claim that the voter turnout was less than 10% and that people where forced out to vote, is absolutely baseless. Show me one credible news link that lives up to your claims, needless to say you can omit the Pakistani ones.

As your alleged massacres by the India security forces. I request you to come up with credible proof for the same.

The link that you coated talks about poll violence and not about coercion by the security forces any fool who can read can make that out, beats me how you missed the clear distinction between the two.

These people who where baton charged and shot at by the security forces where clearly intending to disrupt the election process by forcefully trying to stop other people from exercising their franchise.

As for poll violence things in the whole of Pakistan are 10 times worst off than the most violent state in the Indian Union. Benazir Bhutton was killed, Nawaz Sharif was fired upon during the election season and suicide bombings became synonymous with the election process in Paksitan, i am sure you haven't forgotten the chaos that had descended upon your country. The elections in the most disturbed Indian state of J&K was way better than in Pakistan, in spite of all the efforts from across the border to sabotage them.

Just a few links to remind you of the election chaos in your country, in case you have chosen to forget:

Violence flares as poll nears in fearful Pakistan | World news | The Observer

Scotland Yard Probe Into Pakistan Leader Bhutto's Assassination | Home | Sky News

Last edited:
Confidence level between Pakistan and India is extremely low and GOI is very well aware of it as well as ordinary indians, so Why doesn`t India do a joint investigation into the event?

The Government of India is not keen on joint investigation for the simple reason that you don't hire a thief to investigate a theft. India had given ample evidence to Pakistan in the past relating to numerous terrorist attacks in India that had clearly originated in Pakistan and where carried out by people and organizations based in Pakistan. All Pakistan did with the evidence was to have it destroyed. Look at the eg of Kasab for instance, as soon as the Indian investigators reviled his identity the ISI was at his village moving his parents to a secret location and nearly barricading the village to the media both international and Pakistani. This is just one instance that i have quoted, there are scores of many. How do you expect the GoI to hand over the evidence to you guys under such circumstances.

The Government of India is not keen on joint investigation for the simple reason that you don't hire a thief to investigate a theft. India had given ample evidence to Pakistan in the past relating to numerous terrorist attacks in India that had clearly originated in Pakistan and where carried out by people and organizations based in Pakistan. All Pakistan did with the evidence was to have it destroyed. Look at the eg of Kasab for instance, as soon as the Indian investigators reviled his identity the ISI was at his village moving his parents to a secret location and nearly barricading the village to the media both international and Pakistani. This is just one instance that i have quoted, there are scores of many. How do you expect the GoI to hand over the evidence to you guys under such circumstances.

India's own evidence dossier exonerated the GoP and Pakistani institutions, as has the rest of the world. There is no reason for the GoI to not be cooperating with Pakistan except that it has chosen not to, and decided to act like a petulant, belligerent and arrrogant bolly.

Going by the dossier provided by India this time, despite all of the evidence available to it and one actual perpetrator in custody, I can see how poor past 'evidence' provided by India must have been.

You are assuming that India actually provided anything of worth in the past, or that Pakistan could actually do anything, since some of the suspects India is demanding action against are not even in Pakistan - Tiger Memon and DI for example.

The lack of cooperation is entirely India's fault, both in how it is belligerent towards pakistan, and how it refuses to fulfill its international commitments on resolving the Kashmir dispute.

Your own politicians have called the submitted information dossier as inadmissible in any Indian Court let alone any other court in the world including Pakistan. India's reluctance from a Joint Investigation mainly results from the fact that your overall investigations have been shoddy and premature and they cannot simply stand in any court of law!! Give me your brother, I'll slap him around a few times and record his statement that he is not your brother, is that taken as evidence in your country?

Indian Government plans have literally been pissed on by the International Community and the grand plan to bash Pakistan has totally gone bust! Meanwhile, if Kasab was indeed from Pakistan, hire a freaking local lawyer and file a complaint in our courts!

Too bad India has badly lost on this entire episode with ZERO results in its favor! :devil:

India's own evidence dossier exonerated the GoP and Pakistani institutions, as has the rest of the world. There is no reason for the GoI to not be cooperating with Pakistan except that it has chosen not to, and decided to act like a petulant, belligerent and arrrogant bolly.

Going by the dossier provided by India this time, despite all of the evidence available to it and one actual perpetrator in custody, I can see how poor past 'evidence' provided by India must have been.

You are assuming that India actually provided anything of worth in the past, or that Pakistan could actually do anything, since some of the suspects India is demanding action against are not even in Pakistan - Tiger Memon and DI for example.

The lack of cooperation is entirely India's fault, both in how it is belligerent towards pakistan, and how it refuses to fulfill its international commitments on resolving the Kashmir dispute.

What are you terming as poor evidence!!?? The GoP's own admission that Kasab is a Pakistani? The transcripts of conversation between Lakhvi and the terrorists in Mumbai? Kasabs confession about the plot and the execution, also confirmed by the FBI (a confession to the FBI is permissible in US courts as evidence)? The GPS sets clearly showing the sea route taken by the terrorists from Karachi? The satellite phone calls to LeT handlers in Paksitan?

The evidence is simply overwhelming. Yet there is more to come - like Kasabs DNA sample (which could be matched with his parents), the transcripts of conversation between ISI officials (to be released at a later date to buil up more pressure if pakistan is not seen to be doing enough).

Dude there is a anger in India like never before. Pakistan should stop living in denial.

What are you terming as poor evidence!!?? The GoP's own admission that Kasab is a Pakistani? The transcripts of conversation between Lakhvi and the terrorists in Mumbai? Kasabs confession about the plot and the execution, also confirmed by the FBI (a confession to the FBI is permissible in US courts as evidence)? The GPS sets clearly showing the sea route taken by the terrorists from Karachi? The satellite phone calls to LeT handlers in Paksitan?

The evidence is simply overwhelming. Yet there is more to come - like Kasabs DNA sample (which could be matched with his parents), the transcripts of conversation between ISI officials (to be released at a later date to buil up more pressure if pakistan is not seen to be doing enough).

Dude there is a anger in India like never before. Pakistan should stop living in denial.

We agree that Kasab is a Pakistani!! So What, who cares??? He is deemed a criminal committing a crime on Indian soil!! Go prosecute him according to your own laws!! Why is your Government barking up our door time and time again??

And as far as your ''anger'' is concerned well its surely manipulated and wrongly directed! We in Pakistan are equally as ANGRY on the Indian Government's consistent Bull$hit of crying wolf! The Only difference is that you Indians are angry and you do not want to go to war, we Pakistani's are angry enough give you a broken and bloody nose if you start one! :agree:

So keep your anger in your pants as we really do not give two hoots about it and now the International Community has also wisened up to your drama-baazi (Miliband statement in India is case and point).

And read my post above abut the quality of the ''information dossier'' (not evidence) provided by your Government!!

Your post above is an excellent example of how the media in India and her politicians have been successful in disseminating garbage and propaganda to their people in order to malign Pakistan and inculcate hate against her.

You argued that India was not cooperating with Pakistan because 'you don't hire a thief to investigate a theft', yet even in your post there was nothign to indicate that teh GoP or Pakistani institutions were involved. None of what you posted and India has claimed as 'evidence' indicates GoP or Pakistani institutional culpability, along with the other facts mentioned by Epool and myself in the earlier post.

So first of all you need to back down from that incorrect claim, as does India.

The second point is related to actionable evidence. The only thing that the dossier contains are alleged transcripts of interrogations and phone calls. AFAIK, there is no technical evidence so far. How can a Pakistani court validate the authenticity of what amounts to words on a piece of paper? How do we know that the Indians did not make it all up and are trying to get individuals involved in the Kashmiri freedom struggle taken out?

What might pass as actionable evidence would be recordings of the conversations, voice and sound analysis to verify authenticity, along with other technical data validated by the service providers the calls were routed through. Kasab's alleged confessions would have to somehow be validated as well, and I suggested before that were India to cooperate, a video link from an Indian court or other avenues could be explored.

For a judge to try and punish men for terrorism, I hope more than 'transcripts' on paper are used to establish guilt.

Your own politicians have called the submitted information dossier as inadmissible in any Indian Court let alone any other court in the world including Pakistan. India's reluctance from a Joint Investigation mainly results from the fact that your overall investigations have been shoddy and premature and they cannot simply stand in any court of law!! Give me your brother, I'll slap him around a few times and record his statement that he is not your brother, is that taken as evidence in your country?

Indian Government plans have literally been pissed on by the International Community and the grand plan to bash Pakistan has totally gone bust! Meanwhile, if Kasab was indeed from Pakistan, hire a freaking local lawyer and file a complaint in our courts!

Too bad India has badly lost on this entire episode with ZERO results in its favor! :devil:

Yes my friend you are very correct in your assumption that Indian investigation are absolutely incompetent and the Pakistani investigation agencies are the best. That's probably why you government wants to hand over the case of Benazirs assassination to the UN, instead of trusting any Pakistani agency to do the job.

Your ignorance of the Indian Penal Code is just great. While Kasabs statement in police custody alone cannot be considered as evidence in the courts in India, but if there is recovery of certain other evidence based on the confession the confession automatically becomes evidence. In this case Kasabs confession led to the recovery of the GPS set and certain other articles from the trawler Kuber. This automatically makes Kasabs confession as permissible evidence in the courts.

What might pass as actionable evidence would be recordings of the conversations, voice and sound analysis to verify authenticity, along with other technical data validated by the service providers the calls were routed through. Kasab's alleged confessions would have to somehow be validated as well, and I suggested before that were India to cooperate, a video link from an Indian court or other avenues could be explored.

For a judge to try and punish men for terrorism, I hope more than 'transcripts' on paper are used to establish guilt.

Very valid point. You have yourself hit the nail on the head - in the evidence provided to Pakistan there are voice recordings of the conversation between the handlers in Pakistan and the terrorists in Mumbai. It is the Pakistani government that is shying away from voice and sound analysis to verify authenticity. These recordings where primarily provided by the Americans to us and we passed them on to you. Be rest assured that all the details of the calls are with the Government of Pakistan. The ball is firmly in your court.

As for validation of Kasabs confession i have already point out that even the FBI interrogated him and recorded his confession (incidentally a confession to the FBI is permissible evidence in the United States) . What more do you want!!!???

Yes my friend you are very correct in your assumption that Indian investigation are absolutely incompetent and the Pakistani investigation agencies are the best. That's probably why you government wants to hand over the case of Benazirs assassination to the UN, instead of trusting any Pakistani agency to do the job.

Your ignorance of the Indian Penal Code is just great. While Kasabs statement in police custody alone cannot be considered as evidence in the courts in India, but if there is recovery of certain other evidence based on the confession the confession automatically becomes evidence. In this case Kasabs confession led to the recovery of the GPS set and certain other articles from the trawler Kuber. This automatically makes Kasabs confession as permissible evidence in the courts.

Au Contraire!! I am not assuming anything!! If your Government is so confident, process and prosecute Kasab in your own court of law in an open and judicious manner in in the eye of the international media!! But you are not going to do that anytime soon now are you? :cheers: and if you to the least know anything....Benazir's/ UN matter is more of a political nature than anything else! Oh by the way.....did you catch the culprits yet who killed your Rajiv and Mahatama Gandhi (both of them!!) :what:

And please, your judicial system is one of the worst processed in the world! zero forensic science, 100% police state!! No Indian CSI for you now!

Back
Top Bottom