What's new

Pakistan Army Chief: "Fully Prepared" To Meet Any Challenge

:rofl: we cant help u on this. its ur belief not ur doubt and therefore cant be changed. ull blame ISI for everything coz thats how u have been brought up. dont act lik u guys are angels. i dont remember creatin mukti bhani or fuding BLA.
also Let was banned long time back (u wanna believe it or not thats upto u) but that doesnt mean we dont morally support the freedom fighters in kashmir.

yes and india supports the MQM, Baluchis, and any other person who is fighting pakistan establishment (except ofcourse taliban) same ways .... morally .......;)

Well the International community has not denied that ISI was not involved directly they have merely just not confirmed it. The ISI's rogue is well know to every one, so much so that the Americans had Nadeem Taj fired for giving information to the Taliban. The prime minister of India Dr.Manmohan Singh has clearly stated that an operation of the size, that happened in Mumbai could not have been done without the help of state agencies. And a man of Dr.Manmohan Singh's caliber is not used to talking drivel especially on such sensitive issues. Indian intelligence has transcripts of conversation between ISI officers (very similar to Musharraf's during Kargil) which clearly point to ISI involvement.

Like pakistan's earlier denial that Kasab was not a pakistani and the move to shift his parents and deny entry to his village to hide the truth wont do. Paksitan will have to own up sooner or later to ISI's involvement in the Mumbai terror attacks.

stop crying buddy .... no one respects those who are weak ..... and indians have displayed that once too often if you ask me ....

we have proof, we know that ISI elements are involved, we know certain sections of PA are involved, not the GoP. but what do we do? Beg, grovel,cry, threaten every alternate day for 58 days now, of impeding attacks on terror infrastructure (as if it is any static one and it will stay in same place beyond the 1st day after Threat No1), we call upon GoP to do what it promised, and it can only do so much without ordering its own army (that is if PA is in mood to humor it) to kill every man, woman and child in Pakistan and create civil war. Who the hell will order that???

GoP and PA (and majority of ISI) now realise the danger posed to Pakistan by Taliban and other such groups. Swat valley is an example that even common Pakistani as well as majority of this forum have not taken in good terms ..... its horrifying news!!

If you want to do something, then order an invasion today, or attack the infrastructure, or vote the damn people out who are the GoI, and who have people like Antulay who speak like Ace Ventura, from the reverse opening of the digestive route!!!! Be willing to be strong yourself and respect your ownself and then you can expect others to respect you.

I think that the answer to the question of if India wants a war or not lies in the psyche of the Hindu mind. If this question would have been asked in the first 2 weeks of the Mumbai Mow Down, the answer would have been overwhelmingly YES!! If however asked after the west turned its back to Indian propaganda against Pakistan and after Pakistan mobilized its forces to counter Indian deployment, the answer from India would have been an overwhelmingly NO!

As I have written elsewhere in this forum about an old saying in the sub-continent that a Hindu does not have the courage to stab a Muslim in the chest, he will wait for him to turn around to quietly stab him in the back! We have not turned our backs yet to the Indians to give them a likely chance to do the historical deed! And YES! Pakistan first use nuke policy scares them to the required level of conflict diffusion. Indeed a great deterrent this M.A.D theory!

epool ... i beg to differ sir ..... historically ONLY the muslim dynasties have been adorned by that act ....... and its a fact as much as you would love to deny ..........

lets PLEASEEEEEE keep this forum free of Hindu Muslim BS???? My humble request please!

Well the International community has not denied that ISI was not involved directly they have merely just not confirmed it. The ISI's rogue is well know to every one, so much so that the Americans had Nadeem Taj fired for giving information to the Taliban. The prime minister of India Dr.Manmohan Singh has clearly stated that an operation of the size, that happened in Mumbai could not have been done without the help of state agencies. And a man of Dr.Manmohan Singh's caliber is not used to talking drivel especially on such sensitive issues. Indian intelligence has transcripts of conversation between ISI officers (very similar to Musharraf's during Kargil) which clearly point to ISI involvement.

Like pakistan's earlier denial that Kasab was not a pakistani and the move to shift his parents and deny entry to his village to hide the truth wont do. Paksitan will have to own up sooner or later to ISI's involvement in the Mumbai terror attacks.

Wow...it just surprises me how these indians have been brainwashed by their media to talk crap about pakistan and blame ISI for everything that goes wrong in INDIA WHILST TOTALLY IGNORING THE STATE SPONSORED TERROR OF THE KASHMIRI PEOPLE BY 600,000 BRUTAL INDIAN MILITARY.

You *NEVER* see them talk about human rights violations of KASHMIRI people, the subjugation of Kashmiri, or why kashmir wants to liberate from nefarious Indians designs.

These hindu zionists are so consumed and blinded by their hatred for pakistan that its quite appalling...bharat rakshak forum is a pristine example of their brainwashing and blind hatred of pakistan.

They never Discuss root of the problem that is the liberation of Kashmir. Why dont you talk about freeing kashmir so that all Indian problems emerging from Kashmir could be solved?

yes and india supports the MQM, Baluchis, and any other person who is fighting pakistan establishment (except ofcourse taliban) same ways .... morally .......;)

then i guess none should be complainin about wat happens in their country. u learn to live with mumbai lik incidents and we ll try to adjust ourselves with BLA and others

1. Sounds like a man blaming his "Fierce" Intelligence Agency Failures on Pakistan for supporting the terrorist act. Even though there's been constant statements coming in from the west about how Pakistani Government and ISI is NOT involved with the Mumbai attacks.

By putting the blame of Mumbai solely on intelligence failure you are trying to give a spin to the whole incident. Even if there was an intelligence failure there is no denying the fact that terrorists came from pakistan, they trained in pakistan, got their equipment from pakistan, the plot was hatched in pakistan etc. There is no denying that isn't it?? You are merely running away from reality. Btw if there is case of intelligence failure it was on the pakistani side. How could a plot of such a magnitude remain undetected by pakistani intelligence?? Unless they where actively collaborating in the scheme.

2. Why is it so hard for the GOI to produce those "Conscripts" as SOLID evidence against the Pakistani Government and ISI? We're already going through tough times and if India really had such evidence and information, they wouldn't delay a second to present all the necessary "Conscripts" to the International community to make things worse for us.

3. The village of about 200 people came out on the streets protesting against the allegations that Kasab was from their village. Not once, but A LOT of times. They weren't "Paid" or "Told" to do all that either.

Have a good one!

2. The conscripts have already been made available to the international community. Why do you think that they are buying our of the story rather than yours?? The answer is simple India has evidence and it is convincing. Other wise there would not have been so much international pressure on pakistan to act.

3. pakistani media have themselves proven withought doubt that Kasab hails from pakistan, even Nawaz Sharif acknowledged this and it is they who where reporting that the village had been blocked up by the ISI and that Kasabs parents have been shifted. So these are not my words but the words of your own media, Hamid Mir of Geo News has categorically stated several times that Kasab is a pakistan and now even the pakistani government has accepted that. Durrani was fired for this very reason. I would suggest that you do some reading to correct your facts you seem to unaware of the latest developments in the case.

2. The conscripts have already been made available to the international community. Why do you think that they are buying our of the story rather than yours?? The answer is simple India has evidence and it is convincing. Other wise there would not have been so much international pressure on pakistan to act.

3. pakistani media have themselves proven withought doubt that Kasab hails from pakistan, even Nawaz Sharif acknowledged this and it is they who where reporting that the village had been blocked up by the ISI and that Kasabs parents have been shifted. So these are not my words but the words of your own media, Hamid Mir of Geo News has categorically stated several times that Kasab is a pakistan and now even the pakistani government has accepted that. Durrani was fired for this very reason. I would suggest that you do some reading to correct your facts you seem to unaware of the latest developments in the case.

You took every little detail of my post out of context and one more time kicked the rattling barrel full of fashion statements, and you're accusing me of being unaware of the latest developments? Learn some basic comprehension please and don't take things out of context. Until you learn to do deal with that, arguing with you is useless and a waste of precious time.

Wow...it just surprises me how these indians have been brainwashed by their media to talk crap about pakistan and blame ISI for everything that goes wrong in INDIA WHILST TOTALLY IGNORING THE STATE SPONSORED TERROR OF THE KASHMIRI PEOPLE BY 600,000 BRUTAL INDIAN MILITARY.

You *NEVER* see them talk about human rights violations of KASHMIRI people, the subjugation of Kashmiri, or why kashmir wants to liberate from nefarious Indians designs.

These hindu zionists are so consumed and blinded by their hatred for pakistan that its quite appalling...bharat rakshak forum is a pristine example of their brainwashing and blind hatred of pakistan.

They never Discuss root of the problem that is the liberation of Kashmir. Why dont you talk about freeing kashmir so that all Indian problems emerging from Kashmir could be solved?

I intend to draw you attention to the democratic elections recently held in the state of J&K in which more than 60% of the population of the state came out to vote rejecting the separatist call for a boycott.

Now if the kasmiri people wanted liberation, why would they vote to elect a new government under the Indian Union???

then i guess none should be complainin about wat happens in their country. u learn to live with mumbai lik incidents and we ll try to adjust ourselves with BLA and others

exactly what i was trying to tell the poster ..... india needs to first be able to deal the threat it is offered and be firm with implementation of steps it wants to take rather than ask others to do what it should do ...... i quite agree with what you have said about no need for complaining ....... solutions are with you itself, but have you got the guts to implement ....... that is the real basis

You took every little detail of my post out of context and one more time kicked the rattling barrel full of fashion statements, and you're accusing me of being unaware of the latest developments? Learn some basic comprehension please and don't take things out of context. Until you learn to do deal with that, arguing with you is useless and a waste of precious time.

Well i answered your post to the point. The points have been answered exactly in the manner you raised them. Please care to explain as to what i have taken out of context. So that i may correct my so called shortcomings.

Dude i am not trying to make this provocative, but you have not replied to any of the genuine points raised by me. All you care to say repeatedly that i keep kicking the barrel full of fashion statements, but that's hardly the answer to my queries.

How about you look at it this way from another point of view. Lets say even if this was planned on Pakistani soil, that doesn't cut out the possibility that it wasn't planned by RAW. Come on think about it, we all know CIA/MOSSAD/KGB are all capable of doing this, and RAW is the younger brother of MOSSAD so why couldn't it be all planned by them.

It could have very easily been planned by RAW, perhaps it was in the making for more than a decade lets say right after the nuclear test by Pakistan. RAW decided to either recruit or set up some agents in Pakistan along time ago so it seems like they were living there for a while. They look very similar so the natives would just think that they were one of them. Think about it thats very easily possible.

Ever watched FOX news and thought that they were biased, everyone knows that they are biased and their news is just a bunch of bull and propaganda. Now if you ever watch India Media, man damn as a neutral observer they are extremely biased and makes FOX look really good.

Anyhow I am not denieing that it wasn't planned by ISI or accepting that either. Indians say it was Pakistan, and Pakistani's say it was India. But has any of you seen the proof, probably not so this is a blind fight.

BTW, weren't the Israelis and CIA helping investigate the sorry incident. And if there was proof that it was ISI behind it, I will gaurentee you that Pakistan would be under sanctions by US. So IMO I don't think that "the proof" was substantial!!

How about you look at it this way from another point of view. Lets say even if this was planned on Pakistani soil, that doesn't cut out the possibility that it wasn't planned by RAW. Come on think about it, we all know CIA/MOSSAD/KGB are all capable of doing this, and RAW is the younger brother of MOSSAD so why couldn't it be all planned by them.

It could have very easily been planned by RAW, perhaps it was in the making for more than a decade lets say right after the nuclear test by Pakistan. RAW decided to either recruit or set up some agents in Pakistan along time ago so it seems like they were living there for a while. They look very similar so the natives would just think that they were one of them. Think about it thats very easily possible.

Your suggestion that RAW might have planned the Mumbai terror attacks is ridiculous at best, you are clearly not aware of what happened at Mumbai. The Mumbai attacks where planned & executed by the LeT there is clear evidence of the role played by the LeT, even the Pakistani government has pretty much agreed to it, by banning the JuD a front organization of the LeT and putting their top operatives under house arrest.

Kasab the only terrorist to be captured alive has clearly stated how the attack was planned by the LeT and executed. and the Pakistani government has also owned up to Kasab being a pakistani.

Your suggestion that RAW might have planned the Mumbai terror attacks is ridiculous at best, you are clearly not aware of what happened at Mumbai. The Mumbai attacks where planned & executed by the LeT there is clear evidence of the role played by the LeT, even the Pakistani government has pretty much agreed to it, by banning the JuD a front organization of the LeT and putting their top operatives under house arrest.

Kasab the only terrorist to be captured alive has clearly stated how the attack was planned by the LeT and executed. and the Pakistani government has also owned up to Kasab being a pakistani.

I don't know who was behind the attacks, or what really happened. Anyhow, personally I havn't read anywhere that Pakistan accepted it was Kasab, do mind giving me a link!!, btw as long as its not Indian!

No compromise on national security: Zardari

* COAS briefs president on decisions made in Formation Commanders’ Conference
* Kayani tells UK defence secy US drone attacks must end

ISLAMABAD: The government will make no compromise on national security, a private TV channel quoted President Asif Ali Zardari as saying on Monday.

He was talking to Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Ashfaq Kayani who met him at the President’s House.

Sources privy to the meeting said Gen Kayani briefed the president about the recent Formation Commanders’ Conference, in which the military top brass reviewed the security situation including tensions with India. They also discussed the arrival of CENTCOM chief General David Petraeus on Tuesday (today) during the 30-minute meeting.

The COAS briefed the president on security on the Pakistan-Afghanistan border and the army’s counterterrorism efforts including military operations and collaboration with tribesmen.

Drone attacks: In a meeting with British Defence Secretary John Hutton, General Kayani expressed Pakistan’s concerns over the US drone attacks on Al Qaeda and Taliban targets in Pakistan’s Tribal Areas, another TV channel reported. According to the channel, the COAS said the attacks must be stopped because they were counterproductive to the war on terror.

The British defence secretary stressed the need for a joint strategy for success in the fight against terrorism, the channel added.

It said the two officials also discussed tensions between India and Pakistan following the November 26 terrorist attacks in Mumbai. They also agreed on enhancing bilateral defence ties. daily times monitor/staff report

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom