What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Somehow, i remember that Tarbela dam incident.

Which accident you are referring
I remember, a Bell 412 crashed in a lake near Khanpur some years ago.
i question, why aviationn aircraft fly over water bodies once neither they are equipment of flotation gears (unlike Navy helos), nor our pilots wear any kind of life vest for flotation.

Which accident you are referring
I remember, a Bell 412 crashed in a lake near Khanpur some years ago.
i question, why aviationn aircraft fly over water bodies once neither they are equipment of flotation gears (unlike Navy helos), nor our pilots wear any kind of life vest for flotation.

Yeah sorry. Kanpur dam, not Tarbela. You are right.

It is part of training and all the course. Navy I lots are specialized for the role, so they are equipped, but no big issue IMO.

Schweizer
pak army lose this type of aircraft last week
640px-Schweizer269C-G-BWAV.JPG

I think PAC has the ability to build helis like Lama which are much better than that and will be cheaper too. Just add some sensors and a SNIPER on board at read than we can do many things even in place like Siachin as well.

Sorry for being off the topic but a separate thread was unnecessary for this small post about PDF content.

It is observed on PDF that many professionals trying to gain attention or act 'cool' release information that should be confidential.Everything does not need to be made public or supplied to potential threats who can use it for their benefit to sabotage .

Best policy is through confusion and misguidance :D .

Sorry for being off the topic but a separate thread was unnecessary for this small post about PDF content.

It is observed on PDF that many professionals trying to gain attention or act 'cool' release information that should be confidential.Everything does not need to be made public or supplied to potential threats who can use it for their benefit to sabotage .

Best policy is through confusion and misguidance :D .

if its available on the net. then its not confidential.

I think PAC has the ability to build helis like Lama which are much better than that and will be cheaper too. Just add some sensors and a SNIPER on board at read than we can do many things even in place like Siachin as well.

if any building/manufacture of helos is done it would be at PAA-dhamial.

N
Did we actually import this heli?
Its pretty small and i'm sure we can make it on our own....

Yep we import it and may be we can make it too if needed but we lost two pilots as well.

Schwizer 269C or TH-300C is a training helo of Army, and it is not used by any other Force (Navy or PAF), its a low cost type helo, fitted with piston engine (actually it is a mushak engine with some mods), it has limited range, ceiling and endurance, best for flying training, Army has some 20 or so such helos, but do not require more, so there is no need to have a production line....

Back
Top Bottom