What's new

Pakistan and Overbreeding...

Pakistan should start make i easier for people to leave the country, there is still enough land out there for the human race. Ukraine currently is experiencing a decline in population, I'm sue they would be accepting Immigrants.

Tip: Apply for immigration at Ukraine embassy in Pakistan you might just get accepted.

We should have a "1 child only" policy like China.

wrong idea, if you haven't been keeping yourself updated, China now has more men then women and China's old population is steadily increasing!

I say 2 child policy (1 girl and 1 boy per family)!

We cannot implement a one child policy...just look at us man. In China, as a result of the one child policy, many baby girls were killed, boys could grow to be men, work, and help the family financially, whereas girls....to them, not so much. As a result of this policy and the associated killing of girls, there is a huge gap between the number of guys and girls, something like 30million guys more than girls...you could maybe have a limit of the number of kids, and use vasectomies to the guys who breed like rabbits.

Jab bijli nahin hogi tou farigh log yahi karien ga.....lol
Baby manufacturing.

I am serious, a great way to do this is imposing a tax on the third child and onwards.

oh i agree wholeheartedly

it's the down-trodden who tend to have the MOST kids, and they know that they dont have the resources to invest enough in them (e.g. education)

i really think it takes a jahhil to have 6 kids; acting like baby factory....

something really needs to be done.....more awareness of contraceptives/birth control; and enforceable taxation regime on people who have more than 2 kids

absolutely

If there is no family planning then one Pakistan would eat another Pakistani - Ayub Khan.
He said this way back in the 60's and his words have come true.

But our Mullis brainwash their followers into believing that children are god's gift and have as many until you run out.

Last edited:
Now people tend to have less kids. 3 is getting the norm and in the next generation it may also drop. Although I am for kids if you have resources.

If there is no family planning then one Pakistan would eat another Pakistani - Ayub Khan.

and at least symbolically speaking, was his prediction not correct?

But our Mullis brainwash their followers into believing that children are god's gift and have as many until you get tired.

the un-educated Mullahs (too many for comfort) are the biggest hindrance to the progress of our dear country --and that's why i hope they CONTINUE to not win majority seats

what a mentality they have; acting as if being a baby factory is a good thing.....they are too unpar to realize the dismal economic and social impacts of having poor family planning (what would they know, a lot of them dont even have college degrees)

Now people tend to have less kids. 3 is getting the norm and in the next generation it may also drop. Although I am for kids if you have resources.

therein lies the key to life:

it's called

MODERATION!

:mod:

and at least symbolically speaking, was his prediction not correct?
the un-educated Mullahs (too many for comfort) are the biggest hindrance to the progress of our dear country --and that's why i hope they CONTINUE to not win majority seats

what a mentality they have; acting as if being a baby factory is a good thing.....they are too unpar to realize the dismal economic and social impacts of having poor family planning (what would they know, a lot of them dont even have college degrees)
:mod:

That's why religion should not interfere in every thing.

In India some states have done amazingly well in terms of family planning. Ex. Tamil Nadu, Kerala . Tamil Nadu is not the most literate or the most prosperous. But the family planning campaign was very successful and even the poorest people do not have more than 2 children. Plus the government gives a lot of incentives and tax benefits for people who undergo family planning.

This is why I will only have 20 kids with five wives.

To keep the population of our nation low.

yes tax benefits are good; as long as they are enforceable

i.e. someone has 2 kids only, gets benefits --and then he has third or forth child

in such a case, there should be strict penalties

but then again, maybe we are thinking too idealistically......

i think because of inflation and cost of living, people are naturally having fewer children though the growth rate is still unacceptable.....

even Bangladesh is seeing their population growth rates flatten and I commend them for that....it's time we did the same

otherwise, the fight for resources like water, food, etc. Infrastructure will be over-burdened.

it wont be good.....so we should do something about it. As is always the case, it would take a strong leader with a little bit of 'daanda' to talk some sense into the qom

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

This is why I will only have 20 kids with five wives.

To keep the population of our nation low.

i know it's hard, but I think you can do it, T-faz!

let me know if you need any encouragement or moral support!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

o bahi is duniya me jo bi ata he apna risk sat lata he ... Maulana Retard ..

However i do think that abortion is a crime ... You cant mingle with nature...!
The best way is to create awareness through education.. advertisements
This parody was actually created our batch mates..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom