What's new

Pakistan and Israel

Did you ever read this speech by Musharraf

By Zaffar Abbas in Islamabad

Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf has said Islamic countries will remain backward unless they concentrate more on scientific and technological development.

Muslim nations are internally involved in fratricidal conflicts and perceived by the outside world as terrorists with little attention being given on their uplift, he said.

Today we are the poorest, the most illiterate, the most backward, the most unhealthy, the most un-enlightened, the most deprived, and the weakest of all the human race

President Musharraf
General Musharraf made his comments in an address to a conference of science and technology attended by ministers from Muslim countries.
President Musharraf said the time had come for Islamic nations to take part in collective self-criticism.

Once such an assessment is made, it would not be difficult to realise that the entire Islamic world was far behind the developed world, he argued.

'The most unhealthy'

The Muslim Ummah, or the Islamic world, he said was presently living in darkness.

"Today we are the poorest, the most illiterate, the most backward, the most unhealthy, the most un-enlightened, the most deprived, and the weakest of all the human race," he told the delegates.

Musharraf wants to rid Pakistan of extremism

President Musharraf then made a comparison of the economic growth in Islamic countries with some developed countries.

While the collective Gross National Product of the all Muslim countries stands at $1,200bn, that of Germany alone is $2,500bn and that of Japan $5,500bn.

He said one of the main reasons for this disparity was that none of the Muslim countries had ever paid any attention to educational and scientific development.

He asked the countries participating in the conference to concentrate on scientific and technological development in order to compete with the developed world.

The real jihad

The Pakistani leader suggested the setting up of a multi-billion dollar fund for such a purpose.

Beside this, he said, there was a need for creating centres of excellence in the field of science and technology.

He also called for the creation of scholarships for young scientists to seek knowledge from universities in developed countries.

President Musharraf described it as the real jihad, or holy war.

Unless this was done, the Islamic world and Muslims would always be perceived as backward, illiterate - those who only indulge in extremism and violence.

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Musharraf berates Muslim world
and you think its time for the USA to wake up.

go to india and see the grimmest of human poverty and suffering!!

Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf has said Islamic countries will remain backward unless they concentrate more on scientific and technological development.

Muslim nations are internally involved in fratricidal conflicts and perceived by the outside world as terrorists with little attention being given on their uplift, he said.

Today we are the poorest, the most illiterate, the most backward, the most unhealthy, the most un-enlightened, the most deprived, and the weakest of all the human race

President Musharraf
General Musharraf made his comments in an address to a conference of science and technology attended by ministers from Muslim countries.
President Musharraf said the time had come for Islamic nations to take part in collective self-criticism.

Once such an assessment is made, it would not be difficult to realise that the entire Islamic world was far behind the developed world, he argued.

'The most unhealthy'

The Muslim Ummah, or the Islamic world, he said was presently living in darkness.

"Today we are the poorest, the most illiterate, the most backward, the most unhealthy, the most un-enlightened, the most deprived, and the weakest of all the human race," he told the delegates.

President Musharraf then made a comparison of the economic growth in Islamic countries with some developed countries.

While the collective Gross National Product of the all Muslim countries stands at $1,200bn, that of Germany alone is $2,500bn and that of Japan $5,500bn.

He said one of the main reasons for this disparity was that none of the Muslim countries had ever paid any attention to educational and scientific development.

He asked the countries participating in the conference to concentrate on scientific and technological development in order to compete with the developed world.

The real jihad

The Pakistani leader suggested the setting up of a multi-billion dollar fund for such a purpose.

Beside this, he said, there was a need for creating centres of excellence in the field of science and technology.

He also called for the creation of scholarships for young scientists to seek knowledge from universities in developed countries.

Unless this was done, the Islamic world and Muslims would always be perceived as backward, illiterate - those who only indulge in extremism and violence.

I 10000% agree and I believed in it so whats the point of it to my post..???

Well if that is the criteria then India should already be in a defense pact with Russia who helped India in each and every war she has fought.This is a lot different from being in a NATO like pact with Israel.
Any Israeli help in Kargil has been well rewarded with billions of dollars of trade in the last decade.

Brother my point is very simple..
I Know india has some sort of defense pact with Israel or vice versa..
But my point is that india will and should come for any help to israelis in the nearest future then it will reconfirmed the case of Pakistanis in the Muslim Ummah that India is against Islam or Muslims..Or forget pakistani case,, Muslims oR Arabs will become against indians when they will see india joined hands with zionists to target muslims...even indian muslims can frustrusted with such actions which can increase internal riots and differences in india....
Thats my point and i think it is good for pakistani diplomacy...

President Musharraf

'The most unhealthy'

The real jihad

What i understand from this post of yours that India was, is and will never considered muslims world to be a factor of its policy..
It can adapt whatever it suits india,,,,,means whatever muslim world think against india it can do what he wants???????
Is it right...
Then my question is very simple does india tackle such situation by having 200 millions muslim in their country???

Well if that is the criteria then India should already be in a defense pact with Russia who helped India in each and every war she has fought.This is a lot different from being in a NATO like pact with Israel.
Any Israeli help in Kargil has been well rewarded with billions of dollars of trade in the last decade.

Sorry for jumping into the debate, the point i made was only in response to what you said about Israel's inability to help India in a conflict thats why i highlighted it when i was quoting you. I think what ever happened in Kargil was the need of the hour, India needed outside help and anyone would have been welcomed. In the long term India offcourse will not sign such a defence pact with Israel because it will put India on a collision course with the arabs (who are most likely to fight Israel if ever they do) and India would also not want to damage the good relations it has with arab countries in terms of trade. I am sure India will find a diplomatic way out, they are good at diplomacy.

I 10000% agree and I believed in it so whats the point of it to my post..???

What Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said comes to my mind when Pakistanis say something stupid like the Iraq War was over oil or that 911 was an inside job or when a Mosque is bombed.

What Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said comes to my mind when Pakistanis say something stupid like the Iraq War was over oil or that 911 was an inside job or when a Mosque is bombed.

Iraq war is for what,,,,????
made Bulidings in the desert or arranging dance parties???
:hitwall:

I dont want to say anything about this conspiracy of 911 we will get our answers after some decades and i hope that you and me will be here to discuss what it was all about for???

iraq war is some thing stupid to stand against??, do you like war, people like are such an idiot, what happens when war arrives at your home, pray for peace mean while, war will destroy your family, nation, wealth, future, feel sympathy for people's suffering or "modernization" and mechination has made you mentally retarded or unresponsive to pain??

can you explain what is the true purpose of iraq war???, saddam is gone along with every reason americans had to invade this country for, american democrazy has been established, not why is the latest standing???

iraq war is some thing stupid to stand against??, do you like war, people like are such an idiot, what happens when war arrives at your home, pray for peace mean while, war will destroy your family, nation, wealth, future, feel sympathy for people's suffering or "modernization" and mechination has made you mentally retarded or unresponsive to pain??

can you explain what is the true purpose of iraq war???, saddam is gone along with every reason americans had to invade this country for, american democrazy has been established, not why is the latest standing???

The true ultimate purpose of the intervention was to help Arab countries reshape themselves in accordance with the Arab Human Development Report of 2002. This document, prepared by Arab experts and intellectuals, has pointed out three main reasons for the underdevelopment and backwardness of the region:

1: Lack of political freedom.

2: Discrimination and exclusion of women from public life.

3: Very low levels of education.

Unfortunately the report does not describe any real domestic political movements in Arab countries capable of realizing such an agenda. Such internal movements either simply do not exist, or, where they do exist, they do not possess enough influence to change the system. If no-one, not the present authorities, the intellectual elites, or even the militant Islamists are able to begin modernizing the Arab countries, then the stimulus has to come from the outside. Many Arab thinkers, including Fouad Ajami, Kanan Makiya, Fareed Zakaria, Khalid Kishtaini and others who are not prejudiced against the West, agree with this conclusion.

The first, perhaps minor, conclusion we may draw from the intervention in Iraq, is that to accomplish one’s tasks one needs to use a language one’s opponents can understand. Unfortunately some people only understand the language of force. Secondly, once again we see that peace comes with a price, and sometimes it is worth paying. ‘Peace at any price’ contradicts itself. For some, freedom is priceless and they are willing to prove it by their own sacrifices. In the end the actions of the American leadership prove that America is determined to continue the course of its foreign policy.

The European Courier | Benefits of War in Iraq

Freedom and Democracy comes a high price usually in blood and does not thrive well in countries that are poor illiterate and backward, it was thought perhaps Iraq had come far enought to understand that fact, I guess only time will tell.

Capt america there is another benefit to iraq
1 million dead iraqi and so now its not very populace.

Capt america there is another benefit to iraq
1 million dead iraqi and so now its not very populace.

The Health Ministry of the Iraqi government estimated 87,215 Iraqi violent deaths between January 1, 2005 and February 28, 2009. The number excludes thousands of people who are missing and civilians who were buried in the chaos of war without official notice. If included, those would raise the number of dead for that period by 10 to 20 percent according to the government official who provided the data to the Associated Press. The data was in the form of a list of yearly totals for death certificates issued for violent deaths by hospitals and morgues between Jan. 1, 2005, and Feb. 28, 2009. The Health ministry does not have figures for the first two years of the war.

I would point out that most of the dead were killed by Iraqis and is far fewer then the number of Iraqis killing in Saddams wars.

If someone ,Genes, should be permanently vanished from earth. Those are Jews, and it will happened.

If someone ,Genes, should be permanently vanished from earth. Those are Jews, and it will happened.

The intelligence of the Ashkenazi Jews has been the subject of study and speculation within the fields of psychometry and evolutionary biology. Some psychometric studies have reported generally higher IQ's among Ashkenazi Jews than among the general population.

One highly publicised proposal by Gregory Cochran, Jason Hardy and Henry Harpending puts the psychometric findings into an evolutionary perspective, suggesting that the Ashkenazi collective history of segregation and persecution in medieval Europe could have prompted higher intelligence to emerge as a result of natural selection.

Certain psychometric studies have found that people who identified themselves as Jewish scored higher than average on various tests,[2][8] with estimates ranging from 3 to 12 points above the mean of other Caucasians (non-Jews), whose score is generally normalized to 100. These studies (see references) also indicate that this advantage is primarily in verbal and mathematical performance; spatial and visual-perceptual performance is average. The authors argue that these finding are supported by Ashkenazi academic achievement, noting that while, for example, in the United States, Ashkenazi Jews represent less than 2% of the population, they have won 27% of the US Nobel Prizes in science.[2]
Ashkenazi intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and I might point out the majority of the worlds chess championships.

Im curious. What do you think the average intelligence might be of the following groups:

Jews in Israel of European origin (Ash/Seph or other)
Mizrahi Jews
Palestinian Arabs”

ARABS:

Let’s compare them to other Arab states. Egypt is 83. Lebanon is 86. Morocco is 85. Iraq is 87. Qatar is 78. That seems to be the Arab range: 78-87. I haven’t seen any Arab countries score in the 90s and only Qatar is in the 70s. The average of the 5 Arab countries listed by IQ and the Wealth of Nations is 83.8, so the Palestinians are probably around 85. Whether it’s a couple points more or less is irrelevant, just a margin of error, and at the same time, I doubt that they are above 90 because no other Arab country is.

ASHKENAZIM

The pure-blooded Ashkenazim score probably the same as they do elsewhere 112-115.

Ashkenazi, Mizrahi, Arab IQ in Israel Ethnic Genome Project

No wonder you dont like the Jews Genes

The intelligence of the Ashkenazi Jews has been the subject of study and speculation within the fields of psychometry and evolutionary biology. Some psychometric studies have reported generally higher IQ's among Ashkenazi Jews than among the general population.

One highly publicised proposal by Gregory Cochran, Jason Hardy and Henry Harpending puts the psychometric findings into an evolutionary perspective, suggesting that the Ashkenazi collective history of segregation and persecution in medieval Europe could have prompted higher intelligence to emerge as a result of natural selection.

Certain psychometric studies have found that people who identified themselves as Jewish scored higher than average on various tests,[2][8] with estimates ranging from 3 to 12 points above the mean of other Caucasians (non-Jews), whose score is generally normalized to 100. These studies (see references) also indicate that this advantage is primarily in verbal and mathematical performance; spatial and visual-perceptual performance is average. The authors argue that these finding are supported by Ashkenazi academic achievement, noting that while, for example, in the United States, Ashkenazi Jews represent less than 2% of the population, they have won 27% of the US Nobel Prizes in science.[2]
Ashkenazi intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and I might point out the majority of the worlds chess championships.

Im curious. What do you think the average intelligence might be of the following groups:

Jews in Israel of European origin (Ash/Seph or other)
Mizrahi Jews
Palestinian Arabs”

ARABS:

Let’s compare them to other Arab states. Egypt is 83. Lebanon is 86. Morocco is 85. Iraq is 87. Qatar is 78. That seems to be the Arab range: 78-87. I haven’t seen any Arab countries score in the 90s and only Qatar is in the 70s. The average of the 5 Arab countries listed by IQ and the Wealth of Nations is 83.8, so the Palestinians are probably around 85. Whether it’s a couple points more or less is irrelevant, just a margin of error, and at the same time, I doubt that they are above 90 because no other Arab country is.

ASHKENAZIM

The pure-blooded Ashkenazim score probably the same as they do elsewhere 112-115.

Ashkenazi, Mizrahi, Arab IQ in Israel Ethnic Genome Project

No wonder you dont like the Jews Genes

brother captain america, you dont have to reply to every thing said against jews. what Mughaljee has said was a totally wrong and by replying to his rant you are going no where either..

please keep this blood-line, gene pool crap to yourself (in order to claim racial supremacy or something).

be constructive and contribute something to this forum..

your response is as stupid as mughaljee's statement

stick to topic please.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom