What's new

Pakistan and India HATE Valentine's Day

and yes valentines day is kinda dumb....why devote only one day to love and ''pyaar''

it should ideally be done every day.....

especially after midnight :D

The problem is busy routine of peoples in materialistic world where peopels hardly get chance to express their love to their dear ones so i guess these days like mother day, valentine day provide opportunity ..rest concept of valentine in Pakistan is entirely different :D

the ninjas and the sang parivar walas have at least some things in common

last time i checked, Pakistanis celebrate valentines day with more fervour than they do even in the west......:laugh:

strange realities

Men have tried stranger things to get laid....teddy bears and chocolate are by far the innocent ones in comparison.

pakistan-valentines-day-2012-2-14-10-22-18.jpg

valentines-day-around-the-world-17.jpg

556559168.jpg

valentine-day-Pakistan.jpg

610x_78LVn_17659.jpg

1048728.jpg

valentines-day-pakistan.jpg

well in some ways we find that Pakistan can be a land of contradictions; but this should be expected in any country with a sizeable population

world just likes to focus on abaya/burqa wearing women and bearded men --chanting in the streets with slogans and shouting anti-west.

and yes valentines day is kinda dumb....why devote only one day to love and ''pyaar''

it should ideally be done every day.....

especially after midnight :D

according to one research- the best time for couples for a productive session to produce offsprings is early in the morning after 7 o clock- :pop:

well in some ways we find that Pakistan can be a land of contradictions; but this should be expected in any country with a sizeable population

world just likes to focus on abaya/burqa wearing women and bearded men --chanting in the streets with slogans and shouting anti-west.

Its like society is divided by peoples with two different mindset

I guess the veil women you see in pictures are madrissa students who hardly use their own mind when they organise or participate in such flags/slogans burning events which provide some activities to them. Its not contradiction as they are burning these slogans because they know local peoples celebrate this event (many times in wrong sense)

from indians side its shiv sena which you can guess from their tender lovely face expression :D

There is no holiday on Valentine's day in India. It is observed by the urban young nevertheless. There is absolutely nothing wrong with expressing love for someone....anyone. Both these gangs, Jamaat and Shiv Sena should be picked up and dropped down the chute of an active volcano. Better to fire a JDAM into the crater to seal it and make sure no one crawls out.

I hate Valentine's day. But that's mostly cause I hate pink and everything turns pink on Valentine's day.

I think India should declare a corporate Holiday just to teach those aunties and uncles that what they are doing isn't appreciated at all, not to mention how stupid they look.

Its surprising how stupid and ignorant people can be.....ok fine V Day isn't your thing but you also don't have to protest against it, no one is forcing you to celebrate it. I hope one day we finally get out of dark ages acting like animals.

Fools just wasting their own time when they could be at home making luv :disagree:
They think doing a demonstration will deter people from celebrating V day lol, not gonna work though :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom