What's new

Pakistan - "2" Satellites to be launched not just 1

Well getting the settelite in orbit is a absolute must so in case our Internet communications are blocked by US , we can be independent and still be connected to world - NATO is known to play dirty tactics and we should try to be independent of NATO and US as soon as possible

People may not remember but before Iraq war started NATO /US cut the underground water cable that carried network communications into asia just to see which nations would get effected , and when that happened obviously all of middle east and much of South Asia was in darkness for weeks after which smart nations started to develop a contingency plan

China does not even trust Microsoft operating system since its bugged with backdoors for hackers to allow access to vital information on networks -

Communication and surveillance satellites would be perfect to allow us to monitor our airspace and ground realities in real time with out depending on data to be sent via USA

All the illegal wiretaps and data tracking that is happening with Pakistani leaders is due to the fact all communication goes via US channels where information is filtered and tracked

This settelite launch will be a important step toward more secure communication for our forces and government

Pakistan is expected to launch a land rover the Abdus Sal 1 onto Mars' surface by 2025. NASA wishes to coordinate.

@topic

Good news ..way to go....
Pakistan is expected to launch a land rover the Abdus Sal 1 onto Mars' surface by 2025. NASA wishes to coordinate.

Any links?? bcoz it's a bit over fictitious to thnk that pakistan will do it in 2025... such capabilities will require decades of continues expertise in space research and launch capabilities...

Congrats pakistan!!

I never understood the importance of remote sensing sats. India has a lot of IRS series of sats in space.

Congrats pakistan!!

I never understood the importance of remote sensing sats. India has a lot of IRS series of sats in space.

Remote sensing satellites can be used for a number of purposes from finding natural resources to military purposes...

Remote sensing satellites are vital for a country intending to use it's resources effectively and plan it's development projects

Yes, India has a lot of it, and ISRO is doing a good job

can any one tell me wat remote sensing means is it a spy setalite or some thing els

Congrats Pakistan! Way to go! :tup:

But hey! I hope people will not call it an 'Islamic communications satellite' like they called your nuke an 'Islamic bomb'!

Congrats Pakistan! Way to go! :tup:

But hey! I hope people will not call it an 'Islamic communications satellite' like they called your nuke an 'Islamic bomb'!

Doubt it, other Muslim countries have satellites out there as well whilst where nuclear capabilities are concerned Pakistan is the only Muslim nuclear power in the world hence the "Islamic Bomb" statement.

can any one tell me wat remote sensing means is it a spy setalite or some thing els
Remote sensing is the collection of data about an object from a distance. Scientists use this technique to monitor or measure phenomena found in the Earth's lithosphere, biosphere, hydrosphere, and atmosphere with the help of mechanical devices known as remote sensors.

These sensors are positioned away from the object of interest by using helicopters, planes, and satellites. Most sensing devices record information about an object by measuring an object's transmission of electromagnetic energy from reflecting and radiating surfaces. These sensors are either passive or active.

Remote sensing imagery has many applications in mapping land-use and cover, agriculture, soils mapping, forestry, city planning, archaeological investigations, military observation, and geomorphological surveying. Here's an example of optical remote sensing from the 1m resolution true-colour IKONOS satellite:

ikonosim.gif

I'm not aware of the resolution of the Pakistani satellite though!

Cheers!

Hey guys, Pardon my ignorance, but i wanted to know that are these the satellites with which we can guide BVRM's as well? I kind of read some where that you can guide BVRM's via satellites:what:

Dont know from where in china the satellite will be launched.But its always better to launch a geo stationary sat from near equator as it saves fuel and hence the rocket size and launch cost.

Back
Top Bottom