What's new

Pak swelling nuclear arsenal to counter India'

Western media has hypnotized world population,including indians so much that they are fine with 10,000 megatons of American weapons ready to launch at them...Talk of trusting America with their lives ..The only aggressor of the current world.

Muslims countries and specially Pakistan is at greatest risk from American Paranoia..We are already under direct attack from them via Drones and indirectly from CIA supported terrorism...

Its only Logical that Pakistan should prepare whatever they can to counter their nuclear threat which is always there...

:rofl: :rofl:

CIA supported terrorism? Buddy, it wasn't USA that failed to see OBL a few hundred kilometers (or less) from their military base, it was Pakistan. The 10 men in 26/11 attacks had their handlers in Pakistan not USA. It isn't USA that builds nuclear weapons even though they live next to the Taliban and AQ, it's Pakistan.

See, when you blame something on a country, base your arguments on something sensible.

^

US has done things around the world which can put even Hitler to shame ! You obviously are ignorant to their covert and false flag Ops history , how they topple regimes around the world , initiate wars , provoke others to fight !

Err KRAIT...you have been saying this for a long time now. Don't you think it were the Pakistani nukes who compelled India to develop its costly BMD in the first place? :meeting:
So I guess it goes both ways.

I do not think so, India has a no first use policy and that renders a BMD totally without consideration to any state.. It is easy to be irresponsible but tough to be responsible.. Obviously, China and Pakistan are a threat to India which in turn led us to test nukes in the first place...

But the US offer of BMD seems like an immediate measure to secure India, is there something coming?

^

US has done things around the world which can put even Hitler to shame ! You obviously are ignorant to their covert and false flag Ops history , how they topple regimes around the world , initiate wars , provoke others to fight !
Yet you have been their ally for more than 5 decades. :azn:

Where was the moral compass then....?

Just admit, it all comes down to a nation's own interest, what suits them best ?

Err KRAIT...you have been saying this for a long time now. Don't you think it were the Pakistani nukes who compelled India to develop its costly BMD in the first place? :meeting:
So I guess it goes both ways.
We have to develop BMD coz of our NFU policy and political instability in the neighboring country where any General can make a coupe and can't be trusted with Nukes. Also to counter advanced Chinese missiles.

There are many factors, try to find out your own.

^

I know USA has done some terrible things, like killing hundreds of civilians in Afghanistan and Pakistan, and toppling Saddam Hussein based on false allegations. All I'm saying is, don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

I know USA has done some terrible things, like killing hundreds of civilians in Afghanistan and Pakistan, and toppling Saddam Hussein based on false allegations. All I'm saying is, don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Uncle sam keeps throwing fvcking boulders and you lecture poor Pakistan about it, nice judgement!

Uncle sam keeps throwing fvcking boulders and you lecture poor Pakistan about it, nice judgement!
USA's house has a firmer foundation. Pakistan's isn't as strong. The US drones will continue killing Pakistanis, but they can't do much about it. Sad...

^^ take a look ar afghanistan look at how much money and troops the USA has wasted, whatever the usa has damaged via drones the ISI has repaid

^^ take a look ar afghanistan look at how much money and troops the USA has wasted, whatever the usa has damaged via drones the ISI has repaid

What are you talking about, what has isi paid for?

If you could you would be throwing boulders as well.. Who knows?

USA's house has a firmer foundation. Pakistan's isn't as strong. The US drones will continue killing Pakistanis, but they can't do much about it. Sad...
Yea! thats right we are really poor and weak country. Don't have no match to USA as its the most powerful country on the planet. offcoarse we gotta save our @$$ no matter what, I mean our elites.The civilians has no choice but to sacrifice the thirst of the USA with their cold blood....its realli sad that our armed forces can't do anything about it......can't save our civilians and neither our civilian govt. can do anything..........its a real tragedy and very very sad!!!!.......:smokin:

India and Pakistan should be together. Britain's colonial legacy is the difference between the two countries. their slogan :Throw divide and rule . I'm sorry for the two countries, both India and Pakistan to making trouble with each other

But when u swell ur muscles,ur enemy would sure think twice before doing a mischief:azn:

Muscle and swelling is different, some times swelling cause internal bleeding ...... you should be careful...

India and Pakistan should be together. Britain's colonial legacy is the difference between the two countries. their slogan :Throw divide and rule . I'm sorry for the two countries, both India and Pakistan to making trouble with each other

It was one person who forced his TNT on people who were gullible, in the process both sides made mistakes which did irreparable damage to people's consciousness.?

Pakistan became more aggressive towards India and India kept doing its own business...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom