What's new

Pak swelling nuclear arsenal to counter India'

we watch whatewer you do by using our spy sats...
India.gif

Still old fission based ones...right?
Which improved missile?
Can it take on Indias BMD systems??

All are coal powered, Qasam se aik bhi kam neheey karey ga, just painted tin boxes trying to fool india that we have working missiles...lol

we watch whatewer you do by using our spy sats...
India.gif

Which improved missile?

I hope your satellites are better than US ones, who am i kidding off course its better all US satellites were invented by indians.
oh once you find out what we have please tell it to your new "friends" also

These peoples always feal pain their *** when it comes about Pakistani Nukes..........they will never speak about their nukes, Isreali or Indian nukes.

I hope your satellites are better than US ones, who am i kidding off course its better all US satellites were invented by indians.
oh once you find out what we have please tell it to your new "friends" also
Kid do you even now what a satellite is....ever heard of RISAT 1??
India.gif

India have launched 90 sats...
These peoples always feal pain their *** when it comes about Pakistani Nukes..........they will never speak about their nukes, Isreali or Indian nukes.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ar-arsenal-counter-india-3.html#ixzz0VcHCSuLq
which people....

Better to use nuclear fuel for generating electricity to get rid of load shading in your country...

Good for my PAK brothers .:) PAK naturally need more war heads to ensure minimum credible deterrence in front of india's BMD:angel:, even if its a faltu BMD system developed with help of Israel , India's sheer size just makes it necessary for PAK to have a large stockpile and also to ensure second strike capability. All the best to my pakistani brothers.

Building of Nuclear weapons is a parameter to see how is Pakistan feeling about its security. Unless USA invaded Afghanistan and patted India to play its "games" there against Pakistan, Pakistan wasn't building its nuclear program that aggressively. You keep more guns with you when you feel more insecure. Its Cause-Effect equation.. if the world is not happy with this development, they might have to address the cause before expecting its effects to change. BUT its not gona happen and Pakistan is not gona stop its program. I am afraid world would have to live with that.

To the people tha keep claiming that our ABMs are faulty, have you guys met some inside contact or something? You know something about our ABMs that even DRDO doesn't? Have you even watched the tests? As far as I have seen, the ABMs were successful.

To the people tha keep claiming that our ABMs are faulty, have you guys met some inside contact or something? You know something about our ABMs that even DRDO doesn't? Have you even watched the tests? As far as I have seen, the ABMs were successful.
+100000
They think they know much more than scientist who made it...:rofl:
The Indian BMD? For now, yes.

+100000
They think they know much more than scientist who made it...:rofl:

Well the SAME can be said about Pakistani Missiles, no? That they are prone to interceptions by the Indian BMD, because you don't know more than NESCOM...

You guys are new here, repeating the same old claims which we have tackled quite a while ago. We had a detailed analysis, and I put in quite some valid arguments. You can check those in the thread I mentioned.

Well the SAME can be said about Pakistani Missiles, no? That they are prone to interceptions by the Indian BMD, because you don't know more than NESCOM...

You guys are new here, repeating the same old claims which we have tackled quite a while ago. We had a detailed analysis, and I put in quite some valid arguments. You can check those in the thread I mentioned.
Compare scientific Capabilities of India and Pakistan...you will get the answer...
Indian scientist would have made Indian BMD capable for Indian missiles like prithvi and Agni....So you know what will happen to pakistani ones

Building of Nuclear weapons is a parameter to see how is Pakistan feeling about its security. Unless USA invaded Afghanistan and patted India to play its "games" there against Pakistan, Pakistan wasn't building its nuclear program that aggressively. You keep more guns with you when you feel more insecure. Its Cause-Effect equation.. if the world is not happy with this development, they might have to address the cause before expecting its effects to change. BUT its not gona happen and Pakistan is not gona stop its program. I am afraid world would have to live with that.
The amount of nukes you have are more than sufficient to deter India or any aggression. It is more than enough to permanently destroy our entire region. By continuing your program and building more nukes, you are just inviting unwanted attention, increasing doubts among west and getting prone to sanctions.

The amount of nukes you have are more than sufficient to deter India or any aggression. It is more than enough to permanently destroy our entire region. By continuing your program and building more nukes, you are just inviting unwanted attention, increasing doubts among west and getting prone to sanctions.
This is true. I suspect Pakistan's nuke production is linked to the amount of Western "aid" Pakistan receives; a percentage is taken off the top and applied to the nuke program. If any Westerner asks he or she is told that it's just the usual South Asian corruption.

By the way on a more serious note, do the Pakistanis here actually believe that launching a nuke to a city a few 100 km across your own border will benefit you guys? We are neighbours for God's sake. You blow up our cities, the radioactive clouds will affect you as well. An explosion in Leh could cause problems in Gilgit. And our retaliation will blow up much of Pakistan as well. Do you honestly want this? Two countries with potential to be the greatest, just blowing each other up like savages? In case of a nuclear war, both of our countries are done for, and what's left of them will fall back to what we were just after independence.:hitwall:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ar-arsenal-counter-india-3.html#ixzz233zLoIH0

u see thts where ur and our logic differ greatly, Nukes are not small arms or conventional weapons and that's y they are not considered as such. TO feel safe u need better delivery systems and high yielding weapons not more nukes

even having 20 nukes is enough 2 deter any country let alone Inda ,but ur persistence in equating nuclear with conventional weaponry is evidence enough tht ur leaders aren't sane enough to understand the implications and purpose.

on the flip side this also points to the fact tht Pakistan has a very feeble nuclear warhead maybe crossing the dirty bomb mark wih very low yields, hence the needs for so many.

Which improved missile?

Sorry , that information is restricted ... It will be disclosed when its completely operational just like every other hardware :azn: ... You can continue speculating though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom