What's new

Pak raises ‘hostile’ India remarks, wants OIC to probe LoC violations

No one will go against India because of Pakistan.

Forget sanctions, they are investing and increasing trade with India.

Its all about Money.

Pakistan should get its priorities straight and think of nation building which is destroyed in past decade. Too much to recover.

OIC should also officially recognize Kashmir as an integral part of Pakistan, which it unofficially already does by banning India from the organization at Pakistan's request.

LOL Banning is only effective if we ourselves had any interest in that organization. Now tell me, who gives a dump about that useless organization called Oh I see.

The first gen Anzas if I'm not mistaken

As for MKI those can be shot down if they intruded. Though hopefully wiser councils in India would prevail and they wouldn't even attempt it. Some time back an Indian army chopper (whose navigator left much to be desired) "accidentally" intruded and landed on our side and out of goodwil we released the men and cleared them to take off after fueling Em up

Had it been the other way around, our men would still be locked up and mistreated. That's the difference between the 2.

HUH ? FFS we recommended the brave soldier from your soldier for nisha-e-pakistan... That brave PA soldier (RIP) could have been easily called a dumbfcuk and termed a minnow cause all his other compatriots were already shot down..

But NO IA as a professional force did recommend his act of gallantry. So please leave your psychobabble about pakistanis being big hearted..

And it is heartening to see a pseudo admin defending a known troller and only this time without any links .. don't know if you are trying to match his skills or simply in denial..

Nevertheless.. atleast PAF pilots are professional and if you cite me one guy from PAF stating to have brought down TWO IAF fighter, then it can be considered.. unprofessional force like PA.. ? I will prefer to be excused @

Nothing will happen.
There's no way the international community is gonna support pakistan at the expense of india.

OIC is useless unless it can take international steps like passing sanctions, resolutions, economic aid, security cooperation. Pakistan should push the OIC to pass sanctions on India, if OIC can't pass sanctions might as well leave that futile organization.

OIC should also officially recognize Kashmir as an integral part of Pakistan, which it unofficially already does by banning India from the organization at Pakistan's request.

Sure, they should.it won't matter to us.

Pakistan should push the OIC to pass sanctions on India, if OIC can't pass sanctions might as well leave that futile organization.

Leaving Saudi and few others, most of the block's 57 poor members are dis-satisfied one or the other way, so, if you are right, and your criteria is met, most of them will leave as you want Pakistan to do. well this way, OIC gets dismantled, no more OIC. INDIA'S PROBLEMS SOLVED IN A MINUTE.....LOL.

This thing has become so bizarre, its almost like watching a Ram Gopal Verma Movie :suicide2:

Why Pakistan govt. is making itself a laughing stock ?

After, UN, US and China, they approach OIC. If OIC says No too, where will they go ? African Union ?

lol...first they wanted the UN and when no one in UN cared they want the OIC......

does Pakistan thinks that all OIC countries support it no matter what?...time to take a realty check

That's not the point anyway. The point is , even if they do support Pakistan , we really don't care what a group of Islamic countries thinks. It's like India asking Israel to probe war crime against Balochis by Pak Army:lol:

I think this is why the morons tried to escalate tensions along the LoC. A sudden spike in infiltration campaign and general mayhem would have given steam to pakistan's hollow concerns. Thanks to our intelligence services and our armed forces, such a bid was quickly and quietly dismantled. Now these jack-assess are clutching on straws and trying to make the most of it. Oh well.

It wouldn't be the first time. Besides, i think muslims of pakistan need to be provided better security and economic prospects before they claim to be able to provide for Indian Kashmir.

Election aa raha hai... Yeh sab to ab hoga hi....

This one-upmanship over J&K will continue. Imran started it, PPP has done it now. Lets see when PML-N also gives similar statement.

PTI said, PPP said about Kashmir.

Have MQM, PML-N and ANP raised the Kashmir issue lately ?

^^ MQM is Altaf bhai's party. He said Partition was a mistake. How would he support Kashmir issue ? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom