What's new

Pak raises ‘hostile’ India remarks, wants OIC to probe LoC violations

And dont forget Big Fact LOC is not International border
Kashmir is Disputed area in UN

compgramtuabigfacts296-1-0.jpg

Pakistan thinks the world will forget Kargil and other major events and move on but the reality is different.

This world know Pakistan is the gross violators of LOC and so nobody cares.

but we are the one violated this time, am i wrong

ufffff... this is all melodrama to fool their own public and nothing else... Who the f$§k is OIC to tell the hostile Bhartis how to behave?

I wait for the day when a UN guy steps in my town to talk about them being a part of any resolution. I will personally take a flight down there and shoot him in the middle of his eyes.

For the FACT checkers... There is only one way and the mature way... Let's sit across the table and talk like two mature countries (no, backstabbing while talking is not talking) and help to de-escalate the militarization of the Area and help prosperity on both sides... Fight and melodrama to internationalize will yield shyte! It's about time, both of us realize it.

Do you remember Pakistanis coming to our side of the LoC and us having to launch a war to kill/evict them? The jets flying into your territory was part of the response to your misadventure.

And by the way, you didn't shoot any jets down, one mig 27 was lost to engine failure. One HELICOPTER without countermeasures was shot down by your infiltrators.

No jets were shot down before the Kargil war by Pakistan.

Video Indian Air force 2 Jets shoot down in pakistan
[url=http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=32678451410761

Video Indian Air force 2 Jets shoot down in pakistan
Facebook

How about a newspaper link, or press release, instead of a facebook link?

Oh forget it. We all know that no such thing has happened.

No Indian jets have been shot down by Pakistan before, during or after the kargil war. Not since 1971.

How about a newspaper link, or press release, instead of a facebook link?

Oh forget it. We all know that no such thing has happened.

No Indian jets have been shot down by Pakistan before, during or after the kargil war. Not since 1971.

Pakistan army said at that time to press we shoot down 2 Indian Aircraft who crossed in india
one aircraft Pilot is in Pakistan Jail now
Remember that Statement
And India Govt Also confirm that after there Jets shoot down in pakistan

Pakistan thinks the world will forget Kargil and other major events and move on but the reality is different.

This world know Pakistan is the gross violators of LOC and so nobody cares.

India is the biggest violator of human rights in occupied Kashmir and rather than dismissing Kashmiri nationalism as the work of ISI etc etc it should soul search to understand why they are despised.

I.E. address the root cause of what (you call) terrorism

We were forced to do that in 71, thanks of course with help of your meddling and arming of people and spreading of propaganda (inflaming a civil war)

At any rate, India often raises "hostile" remarks against Pakistan on 97% of its foreign trips so quite frankly I don't see the issue here. Reception or no reception, actionable or mere photo opps

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom