What's new

Pak official secretly visits Kerala Padmanabhaswamy temple

we are talking in ref to the pak official who entered the temple and not about the good deeds tat you have done.

If i was a diplomat in a country like india I would take the oppurtunity to learn and vist everywhere that I could. Learning about each others religion or culture is good i would have thought

Who knows , maybe he wanted to see what 22 Billion USD in Gold looks like
considering the fact that Padmanabhaswamy Temple has more Gold reserve than State Bank of Pakistan , or for that matter anyone in Pakistan except Zardari

Hey I didnt realise this was that temple where the gold was. I would definatly have visited it if i was a diplomat in my spare time. Come on guys of course this would be a curiosity for some one to see. So sad to see such a big deal being made. We assume that pak diplomats are tailed in india and india diplomats have the favour returned in india so whats the big deal

Lolz, in the the whole thread ....I am surprised to see that there is no name of ISI.
Indians shld chk may be they have left any pegion, parrot or camal for SPY :P :P

Indian Comedy Shows

:shout:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolz, in the the whole thread ....I am surprised to see that there is no name of ISI.
Indians shld chk may be they have left any pegion, parrot or camal for SPY :P :P

Indian Comedy Shows

You see at that time it was not mandatory of ISI marking on Gold ornaments as its now................................:woot:

Why would a Pak official (a muslim) visit a Indian (Hindu) temple?

This is weird and can smell something here.

Why all Hindus visit to Taj Mehal that was built by a Muslim...........
why Hindus go to Ajmer Sharif.....Why Hindues go to Haji Ali.?????????.
So what to call there is something fishi

Why all Hindus visit to Taj Mehal that was built by a Muslim...........
why Hindus go to Ajmer Sharif.....Why Hindues go to Haji Ali.?????????.
So what to call there is something fishi
why dont u guys understand!!
he meant...pakistani hindu visiting an Indian temple wud have made more sense (nd i stress on pakistani)

We dont have any problems with pakistani's visiting any place in india. Its just the fact that local administration didnt have a clue, that creates anxiety

Thats the point you can doubt indeed keeping in view since he is Pak High Commission official but your members saying why would a Muslim visit a Hindu temple in India when its a fact that temples in India are opened for tourism purpose, then its silly to bring such an argument.

and hehehe yeh not only tail but can have horns too :P

FYI not all temples are open for non hindus. i have been to tirupati and other south indian temples and it was clearly mentined outside the temple that "non hindus should not enter temple premesis".

The govt should increase security in the temple immediately.

Indian Comedy Shows

Some idiot made that self boasting title and manipulated the meaning of the video.

Back
Top Bottom