What's new

Pak official secretly visits Kerala Padmanabhaswamy temple

You would smell something wouldnt you?

4 weeks ago me and my brother and some mates guarded a gudwara because people were rioting in the streets so our sikh brothers could pray and they in returned the favour by guarding our mosque when we prayed. I can smell something too and thats respect for each other.

That’s you as an ordinary citizen of your country (commendable btw). this is an embassy fella when we know most embassy fellas are attached to some form of intelligence agencies...American embassy workers have restricted travel allowances in Pakistan too.

...and let's not discount the history of " checking out sites" by terrorists mules in that country too...their alarm maybe be misguided in this case but it is certainly well founded.

This issue is a matter of perception and also deception....What is a big deal if some one travels to a place...Please dont make issue out of nothing...BJP is slowly loosing its identity of finding issues out of non issues....BJP has 2 come put of the mode of winning vote with this constant Pakistan bashing kind of stuff....Those are the old days to influence people opinion.

Somnath Part-II

Yes most likely Ghazwa-e-Hind.

185543_196869710367848_109463862441767_446367_8079351_n.jpg

The Padmanabaswamy temple had too much restrictions during the Mughal Empire in India to protect the wealth of the Land. If you look at the map during Aurangazip's period, He ruled almost all of India except South.
If Auarngazip had invaded south, the treasure there would have not been there, he would have transfered the spoils of the conquest to North in a city of his choice or he would have disipated the wealth.
The collection of antiques there represent not only the Karlae architecture but from Hubli to almost all parts of south. It was like a armoury of treasure during the time.
The Pakistani Official might have gone there out of curiocity, but this has to be investigated silently and not with such wishle blowing.

This is ridiculous. If I was in Pakistan and I heard of a mosque with hordes of treasure inside I'd be tempted to go have a look. This whole scenario is making a mountain out of a molehill.

That would actually be not advisable If you are in Pakistan and working with Indian embassy. More so if you are a Hindu.. Reason being, you will be easily arrested for being a Raw agent and god knows what all charges would be put on your head.. In general, it's never a good idea to take unnecessary panga in enemy state until unless you have a motive..

What's wrong with that, he probably went there to look at the architecture of the temple.:what:

That's a silly pretext TBH.. I hope you know temple is not exactly a tourist place.. It has a purpose and that is to worship the deity.. I have been to numerous Temples/Gurudwaras but never been there to look at the architecture but to bow my head in front of my deity/Guru granth Sahib..

Hi brother nice to have heard that you had helped our sikh brothers and they in turn helped you good but you should not comment on something that you may not know about no non beliver can enter the temple.

Being a Hindu, explain what means "non-believer". Show me in any of the Vedic literature or any Hindu scriptures where there is a mention of "non-believers".

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

That's a silly pretext TBH.. I hope you know temple is not exactly a tourist place.. It has a purpose and that is to worship the deity.. I have been to numerous Temples/Gurudwaras but never been there to look at the architecture but to bow my head in front of my deity/Guru granth Sahib..

Seriously, what is wrong in appreciating the architecture of a temple?

Being a Hindu, explain what means "non-believer". Show me in any of the Vedic literature or any Hindu scriptures where there is a mention of "non-believers".

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Seriously, what is wrong in appreciating the architecture of a temple?

Nothing wrong in appreciating a Temple's architecture but that can not be the only reason for a visit. More over, it's hard to believe somebody from Pakistani embassy will travel all the way from Delhi to Trivendrum to appreciate the architecture.. Why not visit one of the thousands beautiful temples in nearby Mathura/Vrindavan..

Nothing wrong in appreciating a Temple's architecture but that can not be the only reason for a visit. More over, it's hard to believe somebody from Pakistani embassy will travel all the way from Delhi to Trivendrum to appreciate the architecture.. Why not visit one of the thousands beautiful temples in nearby Mathura/Vrindavan..

Of course, the issue here being the visit by a Pakistani embassy official to the temple. Do you suppose the IB/G-men guys were sleeping? I guess not. They are not making an issue out of it, so probably they have solid reasons not to.
As to the purpose, I guess the public may need an explanation, unless that Pakistani official happens to be a Hindu and has ancestors from Kerala. Plausible, no?

Pakistan is sick of asking loan from World bank and IMF. May be the official trolling there for loan.

Who knows , maybe he wanted to see what 22 Billion USD in Gold looks like
considering the fact that Padmanabhaswamy Temple has more Gold reserve than State Bank of Pakistan , or for that matter anyone in Pakistan except Zardari

Back
Top Bottom