What's new

Pak official secretly visits Kerala Padmanabhaswamy temple

True, some temples have such restrictions in Kerala, some not and I think In tvm temple its there.
The rituals in sabirimala speaks for itself abt the religious unity that exists in kerala.

BJP seeks probe into Pak official's visit to temple

It was also reported that the police too did not have any prior information regarding the visit of the Pak official. Even the government and the Home Department had not yet received any details regarding this, making a mockery of the loud claims of the government on the security arrangements at the temple.

An employee of the High Commissioner's office is allowed to roam around freely in the country where he is posted without knowledge of local police? :undecided:

Brother i dont know whether this is true or not but what we must do is respect all religions. I have not been inside a temple. I have been to funerals of muslims and seen Christians and Hindus in mosques. Maybe due to history and natural ferocity people have in the sub continent for each others religions doesnt help.
brother, i can assure u of one thing, keralites (mallus :D ) distictly stand apart in south asia in case of religion. Religion more often comest last in case of personal identities. It might wel be bcoz of traces of communism left.

True, some temples have such restrictions in Kerala, some not and I think In tvm temple its there.

Only Hindus or those who profess faith in the principles of Hinduism can enter this temple and many other temples in Kerala, but nobody is going to check you to which faith you belong unless and until you are some VIP or you do something 'unusual' inside the temple. One of my Christian friend told me that many of his friends entered Guruvayoor temple(where the ban is applicable) without any problem.

brother, i can assure u of one thing, keralites (mallus :D ) distictly stand apart in south asia in case of religion. Religion more often comest last in case of personal identities. It might wel be bcoz of traces of communism left.

Rightly said but you also have to understand that due to the isolated nature of Kerala, we were immune to invasions and plunders that came from the west. This formulated the mindest of North Indians as they suffered the most from these invasions. We did not suffered even 10% of what our brothers in NI have to endure. So pls don't apply the same communal harmony yardstick that we apply for themselves to North Indians.

I agree with you on this.....

lets accept it...v have lot of suspisions about each other. So its got more to do with being a pakistani than being a muslim.
U could well have had a tail while travelling in india...god knows :)

Thats the point you can doubt indeed keeping in view since he is Pak High Commission official but your members saying why would a Muslim visit a Hindu temple in India when its a fact that temples in India are opened for tourism purpose, then its silly to bring such an argument.

and hehehe yeh not only tail but can have horns too :P

Thats the point you can doubt indeed keeping in view since he is Pak High Commission official but your members saying why would a Muslim visit a Hindu temple in India when its a fact that temples in India are opened for tourism purpose, then its silly to bring such an argument.

Good point. But I'll question the doubts raised by the official's visit too. Unless there is a law to specifically state where a high commission official can or cannot go (which there isn't), he is free to visit as per his personal preference.

janaji,
plz check the guys post once more...the guy u quoted said "pakistani (muslim)"

Rightly said but you also have to understand that due to the isolated nature of Kerala, we were immune to invasions and plunders that came from the west. This formulated the mindest of North Indians as they suffered the most from these invasions. We did not suffered even 10% of what our brothers in NI have to endure. So pls don't apply the same communal harmony yardstick that we apply for themselves to North Indians.

I said, keralites stand out not just in india but whole of south asia.

Good point. But I'll question the doubts raised by the official's visit too. Unless there is a law to specifically state where a high commission official can or cannot go (which there isn't), he is free to visit as per his personal preference.

Actually i doubt the statement by this political group claiming that Indian police did not know about his visit since during my visit to India i had observed as compared to Pakistan viz a viz Indian nationals, in India the Indian procedure of keeping a check on Pakistanis is quiet strong.

police reporting is a must even for nationals from some other countries too including Germany

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

janaji,
plz check the guys post once more...the guy u quoted said "pakistani (muslim)"

I am Pakistani Muslim and i did visit Hindu temples in India so ????

your stress is on word Muslim or Pakistani ?

I am Pakistani Muslim and i did visit Hindu temples in India so ????

your stress is on word Muslim or Pakistani ?
gosh!!!...you have a serious case of amnesia :D
check my earlier post you quoted

Back
Top Bottom