What's new

Pak official secretly visits Kerala Padmanabhaswamy temple

Pakistan is sick of asking loan from World bank and IMF. May be the official trolling there for loan.

:) if there was any capacity to lend loan you would have loaned millions of hungry there so dont come up with shitt in your mind here.

:) if there was any capacity to lend loan you would have loaned millions of hungry there so dont come up with shitt in your mind here.

indian govt. cant use the gold,it is the property of temple
the temple can loan it if the pakistani govt gives good interest on it

jana india have 120billion population dnt forget that.

indian govt. cant use the gold,it is the property of temple
the temple can loan it if the pakistani govt gives good interest on it

:) strange the bhagwan wealth can be loaned at interest But can NOT be used for poor???

just pour oil on it and burn it down if its of no use and laying there like non living goods.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

jana india have 120billion population dnt forget that.

indeed indeed thats why use this wealth for their betterment instead of keeping in caves i am sure the bhagwan will not mind rather he will be happy to see human benefiting from it

:) strange the bhagwan wealth can be loaned at interest But can NOT be used for poor???

just pour oil on it and burn it down if its of no use and laying there like non living goods.

i said its on the temple authorities,thay mostly use it for benefits of pilgrims and other charitable stuff but they can loan it :P i didnt say the will loan it,it is currently in dispute so the temple cannot use it as well for now
and the indian government has enough money to tackle poverty,hunger but corruption, lack of political will and ineffeciency are reasons for not eradicating poverty,hunger

Hi brother nice to have heard that you had helped our sikh brothers and they in turn helped you good but you should not comment on something that you may not know about no non beliver can enter the temple.
and who told u this!!!....sum fairy tale??

Of course, the issue here being the visit by a Pakistani embassy official to the temple. Do you suppose the IB/G-men guys were sleeping? I guess not. They are not making an issue out of it, so probably they have solid reasons not to.
As to the purpose, I guess the public may need an explanation, unless that Pakistani official happens to be a Hindu and has ancestors from Kerala. Plausible, no?

Ok, I never said IB guys didn't had any information on this particular trip.. I was just countering some of the plausible reasons posted here on the thread..

Hindu, ancestors from Kerala..What are you talking about mate? That will be kind of alien to Pakistanis.. I would be really surprised to find any one with such a lineage existing in Pakistan.. But then anything is possible who knows..

:undecided: i am a Muslim and i visited many Hindu temples in India so ??????
lets accept it...v have lot of suspisions about each other. So its got more to do with being a pakistani than being a muslim.
U could well have had a tail while travelling in india...god knows :)

Why would a Pak official (a muslim) visit a Indian (Hindu) temple?

This is weird and can smell something here.

Its not so in GODS OWN COUNTRY.............

People from all faith visit Temples,Mosques and Churches..........
Other than Guruvayoor Temple, no temple have restrictions on visit from other faiths.
Leave alone the people of Kerala from Politics of Religion (as in NI)

Regarding Pakistan official visit to Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple should be Probed

This issue is a matter of perception and also deception....What is a big deal if some one travels to a place...Please dont make issue out of nothing...BJP is slowly loosing its identity of finding issues out of non issues....BJP has 2 come put of the mode of winning vote with this constant Pakistan bashing kind of stuff....Those are the old days to influence people opinion.

People of KERALA are mature enough to understand the Politics of BJP...........Strength of BJP in Kerala is the proof for that

And those who urge the wealth to be spent on poor people.....what do u suggest??
sell off the 5 foot long diamond covered gold statues of dieties in an auction???
For god sake...its a national treasure!!!

and who told u this!!!....sum fairy tale??

Brother i dont know whether this is true or not but what we must do is respect all religions. I have not been inside a temple. I have been to funerals of muslims and seen Christians and Hindus in mosques. Maybe due to history and natural ferocity people have in the sub continent for each others religions doesnt help.

Back
Top Bottom