What's new

Pak Hindus barred at Wagah after reports of mass exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please. The Hindus have left for India now. Please close the thread.

Open another one when Indian media gets anti-Pak stories from them.

And it will take them another 20 years of agony to become Indian hindus.

Had you learnt any punctuation in school, you would have learnt to differentiate b/w a comment and question( a rhetorical one, but a question none the less)

You like to portray your self as staunch feminist?..Therefore I ask again from the point view of a the original question ie." liberation of women"
"
Is the idea of men having multiple wives(as is common in Islam) or Women having multiple husbands (which though not common in Hnduism , has found mentions in Hindu mythology ) was more liberating for women?"

Well it does ..but some religions in India do allow it.
Jaunsar-Bawar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You brought Draupadi, I brought Krishna, how can you bring Duryodhan and not Krishna where same Duryodhan asked for Krishna's army and Arjun asked Krishna for being his Saarthi, wither bring them both or don't mention it at all.

You bring single incident, I will ask for more general behavior, I will also ask for the reasons and if you can't I can provide them. Either its on topic or off topic. Just bring it on.

Those who want to take shot on Hinduism can take on now, until this thread is closed, I am more than happy to reply you.

P.S. I won't bring or discuss Islam or Muslims in the discussion, so don't bring it yourself.
Mahabharat is all about ruling class and general behavior of ruling class decides the character of the society....remember...yatha raja tatha praja proverb(as the ruler so are the subjects).hence the generalization.
Regarding not bringing krishna into the discussion was willful avoidance as it would have gone on gods then which im treading a thin line to stop going over on to gods.

Ps:i ve already clarified untill i go on hinduism gods bringing in ungodly character doesnt mean that its an attack on hinduism

Umm the topic is Pak Hindus barred at Wagah after reports of mass exodus

Pakistani Hindus enter India, say will return
About 250 Pakistani Hindus have moved to India after promising authorities here that they will return after completing their pilgrimage, media reports said Friday.

Zardari asks Sindh authorities to allay grievances of Hindus - Pakistan News - IBNLive
Islamabad: President Asif Ali Zardari on Friday took serious note of reports of a "sense of insecurity" among Hindu families in Pakistan's Sindh province and directed authorities to allay the minority community's grievances.

The president asked the authorities in Sindh to assess the situation and to submit a report to him, presidential spokesman Farhatullah Babar said.

The president also constituted a three-member committee of parliamentarians to visit different parts of Sindh to express solidarity with Hindus on behalf of himself and the government and to reassure them about their security and well-being, Babar said.

The committee comprises Hari Ram, Lal Chand and federal minister Moula Bakhsh Chandio.

Zardari acted after media reports said a group of 250 Pakistani Hindus travelling to India for a pilgrimage did not intend to return to the country.

Now Pakistani Hindus should decide which side they're on?
They are showing visible signs of loyalty towards India and may well become a tool for Destabilizing sindh,as many of them have been in the past.

They are showing visible signs of loyalty towards India and may well become a tool for Destabilizing sindh,as many of them have been in the past.

They are on the side of India - that is what you want to hear.

So atleast let them cross over to our side and dont bar them at Wagah like a confused kid.

Mahabharat is all about ruling class and general behavior of ruling class decides the character of the society....remember...yatha raja tatha praja proverb(as the ruler so are the subjects).hence the generalization.
Regarding not bringing krishna into the discussion was willful avoidance as it would have gone on gods then which im treading a thin line to stop going over on to gods.

Ps:i ve already clarified untill i go on hinduism gods bringing in ungodly character doesnt mean that its an attack on hinduism
What is Godly and what isn't is just matter of perception. I think you do know that. You are missing the point that the hijacking of Hinduism by elite classes for their own benefits is root of all present evils and not to forget current social condition.

Yes but hindus being hindu make use of this facility to marry twice by converting to islam only in name.
so change the rules of islm

they have to be given independent sindh , thats what tnt is all about

its much beyond that.. you cannot comprehend it

Pakistani hindus from sindh should stay back in pakistan and fight for their rights with in the system as Kashmiris and Maoists fighting in india as balochis are fighting.Running away from forefathers land is not the solution .Rather its an act of cowardice.

I totally agree with you on this topic. We should not become beacon of hope for all oppressed ones in this world. We should evaluate case by case and only genuine ones should be allowed. We should use our good offices to help them to stay in Pakistan. Majority Pakistani people would want that. Trust me on this.

People of Dharmic religion with Indian roots should be given a Citizenship if they seek with in days... New laws should be Made if BJP comes into Power Pressure should be Put on them... India is the only Country which can give refuge & justice to these people ...

& these People should be Settled in Extremist Infested area like Kerala & Assam... where Demography has changed due to infiltration & Foreign funded Hate organizations

What are you talking about???

If your children rebel and leave house would you not reconcile with them and bring them back ??

Or I have to assume that you yourself in deep sh&t you don;t care.

No they are not. They are running for their lives and India just happens to be the only non-Muslim country that will accept them.

No it wont because Hindus are migrating. They wont blame congress for accepting them.
However just ensure that no muslims are migrating to India.
Indians are being brainwashed.

Actually no, even Rohingyas are being allowed, recently 1000 of them entered in India. There is no religious persecution of Bangladeshi Muslims, so no to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom