What's new

Pak Hindus barred at Wagah after reports of mass exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually no, even Rohingyas are being allowed, recently 1000 of them entered in India. There is no religious persecution of Bangladeshi Muslims, so no to them.

No need to explain.He already has made up his mind.

No it wont because Hindus are migrating. They wont blame congress for accepting them.
However just ensure that no muslims are migrating to India.
Indians are being brainwashed.

No...Muslims got one country in '47, for them exclusively, which became two in '71..So why the hell should they be allowed to come back to India ?

Same is not the case with Hindus and Sikhs.

The only one brainwashed is you for not knowing the difference.

Actually no, even Rohingyas are being allowed, recently 1000 of them entered in India. There is no religious persecution of Bangladeshi Muslims, so no to them.

Dude why be apologetic ? Muslims from Pak and BD got their own countries in '47 and '71 respectively. That is why they are not welcome. But that is not the case with Hindus and Sikhs who are fleeing the persecution in their homelands. This is their home. it ought to have been 65 years before. But dar ayee darust ayee.

No...Muslims got one country in '47, for them exclusively, which became two in '71..So why the hell should they be allowed to come back to India ?

Same is not the case with Hindus and Sikhs.

The only one brainwashed is you for not knowing the difference.

Leave alone Hindus & Muslims..he can't even differentiate b/n political & economic refugees. Bangladeshis are economic refugees and India has no place for economic refugees.

megawatt doctor uncle im not feeling welll really ,suggest me any dose except isabgol :hang2:

No need to explain.He already has made up his mind.

I am sure he is a false flag, he don't know anything about conditions on which Nepalese working in India.

I am sure he is a false flag, he don't know anything about conditions on which Nepalese working in India.

I dont think so. There are many like him..all over India who bring in the religion card at the slightest sign of disturbance and try to paint themselves as victims..

Why the hell everybody from the neighborhood wants to migrate to India? We must be damn good? :enjoy: But we must we very careful these people can be spies or have dubious motives

I think most Pakistani Hindus will return, because at the end of the day we are just different people. Indian mannerisms, their instinctive kill or be killed attitude will be foreign to these people. In Pakistan there is a lot of crime, but people don't go burn down Hindus in mobs contrary to Bharti Propaganda.

I wish it was true. the stark reality is they will become one more hapless migrant --one who at least had some land and shelter in Pakistan but now have to eek out a living in a new country with uncertainty.

Why the hell everybody from the neighborhood wants to migrate to India? We must be damn good? :enjoy: But we must we very careful these people can be spies or have dubious motives
Nope, we are damn idiots who allow these people for votes over national security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom