What's new

Pak engineer makes car that runs on water

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can do is reiterate my initial request at this point:

Request to Mods:

Can this thread be please moved to the "Stupid and Funny" section?
:D

whatever it is but you are certainly a low life, or least proved by your idiotic posts

people are quoting laws of thermodynamics where they shouldnt see and believe that water feuled car are indeed a reality

Water-fuel car unveiled in Japan | Video | Reuters.com
The video is not running post another link or article.

Does does it run solely on water as the this guy claims and no hybrids?

and "There is No Perfect Machine" i.e which runs on 100% efficiency if you have had studied a bit of science you would have known.The problem is that car relies on electrolysis and uses hydrogen to fuel it (which i even doubt this guy did,because he did not allowed the inspection of his brilliant formula) and for this electricity is required which is obtained from battery and when car runs it is supposed to be recharged but because the machines are not 100% efficient so some energy will be lost in the process which will lead to battery being discharged and when the battery runs out the car will stop no matter how much water you pour in it,it wont run.Therefore a water powered car is not viable or even possible because essentially it relies on electricity therefore the research is directed towards making electric cars.

Dr Atta was saying same thing now which part did you not understand?

You are just being ignorantly nationalistic.Denying Science is denying Reality just reminds me of time when Galalio was thrown down a building and Murdered for his crime that he said earth revolves around sun and not the opposite.

so reuters is a scam again??

you should sue reuters now

VCheng ius sueing reuters for water feuled car scam

Stop being childish. Each and every post of yours on this forum is pointless and is getting worse by the day. Please ask for help from your parents or get some professional help from a counselor.

VCheng on a roll, trolling and post count increase, all in one.

this is japanese car that also runs on water

Water-fuel car unveiled in Japan | Video | Reuters.com

A lot of scammers are currently posting video of a Reuters report that shows a small car which runs on water. They claim that this validates their HHO schemes in some way.

Did you hear any mention of HHO gas or electrolysis?

No you didn't - because this has absolutely *nothing* to do with these scammy HHO systems.

Source: Debunking the "run your car on water" scam

if its a bust just based on some random guy's opinion then hats off to your mental intelligence indian

So speaking the truth makes you somehow an Indian? You just praised 1+ billion Indians and insulted 175+ million Pakistani. Shame on you, kiddo. :D

Quit being irrational and face the music. In the real world there is no such thing as magic.

Stop being childish. Each and every post of yours on this forum is pointless and is getting worse by the day. Please ask for help from your parents or get some professional help from a counselor.

am i the one getting banned with one's nonsense posts?? hyperion?

if you cant reply adequately then stop posting rubbish or crying like a baby

The onl thing that has near 100 efficiency a Carnot engine, and it's temperature range is also specific.

The video is not running post another link or article.

Does does it run solely on water as the this guy claims and no hybrids?

and "There is No Perfect Machine" i.e which runs on 100% efficiency if you have had studied a bit of science you would have known.The problem is that car relies on electrolysis and uses hydrogen to fuel it (which i even doubt this guy did,because he did not allowed the inspection of his brilliant formula) and for this electricity is required which is obtained from battery and when car runs it is supposed to be recharged but because the machines is not 100% efficient so some energy will be lost in the process which will lead to battery being discharged and when the battery runs out the car will stop no matter how much water you pour in it,it wont run.Therefore a water powered car is not viable or even possible because essentially it relies on electricity therefore the research is directed towards making electric cars.

Dr Atta was saying same thing now which part did you not understand?

You are just being ignorantly nationalistic.Denying Science is denying Reality just reminds me of time when Galalio was thrown down a building and Murdered for his crime that he said earth revolves around sun and not the opposite.
He doesn't know about Entropy....:D

So speaking the truth makes you somehow an Indian? You just praised 1+ billion Indians and insulted 175+ million Pakistani. Shame on you, kiddo. :D

i think instead of hiding behind flags just because you indian happen to reside in some another country you should reveal the colours of your motherland which did a huge favour of nurturing you, trolling with hiding flags will only insult your country of origin continuously

you can hide behind flags but you cant hide your true agenda indian

am i the one getting banned with one's nonsense posts?? hyperion?

if you cant reply adequately then stop posting rubbish or crying like a baby

I didn't get banned for being naive or pointless. I got banned because what I normally say is a bit difficult to digest openly on a Pakistani forum :)

Jokes aside, the real reason I am upset is the fact that this hoax makes everyone who believes in it a proven fool, and I do not want to see that for a majority of my beloved Pakistan.

(And that is the truth, like it or not. I am willing to accept any ban for saying it.)

This won't work and will get bunked in due time. Thermodynamic laws can't be changed just like that.

And this shouldn't be so hyped up by media as to make this a whole national fiasco and get illiterate people in villages running out saying water car.

But what's the harm with doing a proper technical inspection and analysis by people from NUST, NED etc and they debunk this car thingy.???

But what's the harm with doing a proper technical inspection and analysis by people from NUST, NED etc and they debunk this car thingy.???

The harm? The hoax is simply SO STUPID that any scientist worth his brain cells cannot agree to evaluate it on the basis of that hysterically funny news story. Where is the scientific backing for the claims? How about taking a simple small motorcycle and removing its fuel tank to prove that this kit can work without any hidden plumbing?

Such a formal attempt will dignify the hoax to such as extent so as to potentially make the whole nation a laughingstock. Get it?

This won't work and will get bunked in due time. Thermodynamic laws can't be changed just like that.

And this shouldn't be so hyped up by media as to make this a whole national fiasco and get illiterate people in villages running out saying water car.

I can see couple of illiterate people pouring water in their fuel tank and trying to run their car. :lol:

If you invent something, get it verified, get it patented and then go to the media or whatever. Not the other way round.

i think instead of hiding behind flags just because you indian happen to reside in some another country you should reveal the colours of your motherland which did a huge favour of nurturing you, trolling with hiding flags will only insult your country of origin continuously

you can hide behind flags but you cant hide your true agenda indian

Whatever floats your boat. I could not care less, if you think I'm some Indian spy. We had these ultra-nationalistic urges some 70 years ago, Germans don't carry that burden anymore.:no:

Calling someone an Indian (or a Jew for that matter), because you can't back up your claims with facts and arguments, sounds to me that this Indian-label is actually a honorable title that is being used on this forum here by some misguided Pakistani members that have a false sense of nationalistic pride.

I guess I'm thus honored to be called an Indian although having blue eyes and dark blond hair. :D

But it still remains, you definitely can't hide the fact that this car on water is nothing more than a scam. Your inability to provide proof and facts is almost self-explanatory..... In stead you hide behind irrational rants.

What's the next step?

Conspiracy theories?

Further down the read you will probably claim that this 'engineers' invention had been sabotaged by some big powerful Zionist/Western imperalists and Arab oil tycoons. :lol:

Point is the people who are supposed to get recognition are not covered by your media. If they did, it would encourage them for more worthy research. These researchers are the real asset of your country not the people who make false claim.

Unless and until good researchers are not motivated and recognized by their own people, they will surely go where they can work with gaining something. This problem has been in India too. But in recent years, our intellectuals are getting more recognized.

Look at China, they are closing their gap with US because of their support to hard working researchers.

This should be debunked soon to avoid any further embarrassment.

Just wish people start taking good researchers seriously and support them, so should the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom