What's new

Pak engineer makes car that runs on water

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is japanese car that also runs on water

Water-fuel car unveiled in Japan | Video | Reuters.com

dcb2381.gif

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

vcheng we all know believing that nato attack on salala was fake and that pakistan was responsible for it and pakistan will bow down to the pressure was bullshitt too

your iceburg article never got positive reviews, and you stopped posting articles since then

posting car pictures doesnt make you expert on technical know how of automobiles you are the one with fake degree and bullshitt

you are the fake mullah who gives fatwah without any knowledge what so ever

VC, aren't you having a great day? :D :toast_sign:

Jokes aside, the real reason I am upset is the fact that this hoax makes everyone who believes in it a proven fool, and I do not want to see that for a majority of my beloved Pakistan.

(And that is the truth, like it or not. I am willing to accept any ban for saying it.)

i bet VCheng must get infraction for trolling or atleast spamming the forum for bullshitt images and offtopic images

did i already comment on this thread????

Watched the capital talk yesterday, Taliban MiR never ceases to amuse me,as if his last show were not enough

he comes with a season two type thing inviting the Agha Waqar scammer again with PCSIR chairman (who seems be a complete idiot or a subdued man due to "The Ministers" involvement), Dr Ata ur Rehman and Our beloved "Father Of Bomb":sick: Dr Qadeer Khan whom Taliban Mir thinks is bestowed with all the knowledge that the world has, to make up for earlier show's embarrassment when people started quoting 1st law of thermo dynamics and saying the man is fraud.

Dr Ata quoted the law and said look this is impossible their have been many frauds before lets get this verified from some engineering chaps from Mehran,NED,UET and NUST and then believe it, but MR Scammer got pissed off and started hurling abuses at Dr Ata which Taliban Mir watched with joy,

Now Dr Ata is a well respected Scientist and a researcher

in fact he is one of very few that have left in this unfortunate country and this Scammer guy says what have you done?

and I was furious! did Prof Ata attended program to be humiliated?

No wonder we are in miserable state a nation which does not honour its heroes and relies on fake ones.

Oh and i forgot to add what A.Q Khan said, he said it was possible and the Scammer is a genius quoting "Readers magazine":lol: even he advised him to patent his scam(so called brilliant formula) so that no body copies it, Indeed a great advice from a genius man:crazy:.The next thing they will say is that sun rises in west.

If any you watch the show and have some knowledge of Physics you will know how educated this "Engineer" was, this reminds me of sorry state of Universities here in Sindh (except for Mehran and Ned), and how bad we need educational reforms,though things might improve even if only the Copy Culture is stopped.

To some of Pakistanis who are blindly believing this, go and do some research these Ultra nationalistic chest thumping will only make world laugh at Pakistan.:hitwall:

Jokes aside, the real reason I am upset is the fact that this hoax makes everyone who believes in it a proven fool, and I do not want to see that for a majority of my beloved Pakistan.

(And that is the truth, like it or not. I am willing to accept any ban for saying it.)

whatever it is but you are certainly a low life, or least proved by your idiotic posts

Watched the capital talk yesterday, Taliban MiR never ceases to amuse me,as if his last show were not enough

he comes with a season two type thing inviting the Agha Waqar scammer again with PCSIR chairman (who seems be a complete idiot or a subdued man due to "The Ministers" involvement), Dr Ata ur Rehman and Our beloved "Father Of Bomb":sick: Dr Qadeer Khan whom Taliban Mir thinks is bestowed with all the knowledge that the world has, to make up for earlier show's embarrassment when people started quoting 1st law of thermo dynamics and saying the man is fraud.

Dr Ata quoted the law and said look this is impossible their have been many frauds before lets get this verified from some engineering chaps from Mehran,NED,UET and NUST and then believe it, but MR Scammer got pissed off and started hurling abuses at dr Ata which Taliban Mir watched with joy,Now Dr Ata is a well respected Scientist and a researcher in fact he one of very few that have left in this unfortunate country and this Scammer guy says what have you done?
and I was furious! did Prof Ata attended program to be humiliated?

No wonder we are in miserable state a nation which does not honour its heroes and relies on fake ones.

Oh and i forgot to add what A.Q Khan said, he said it was possible and the Scammer is a genius quoting "Readers magazine":lol: even he advised him to patent his scam(so called brilliant formula) so that no body copies it, Indeed a great advice from a genius man:crazy:.The next thing they will say is that sun rises in west.

If any you watch the show and have some knowledge of Physics you will know how educated this "Engineer" was, this reminds me of sorry state of Universities here in Sindh (except for Mehran and Ned), and how bad we need educational reforms,though things might improve even if only the Copy Culture is stopped.

To some of Pakistanis who are blindly believing this, go and do some research these Ultra nationalistic chest thumping will only make world laugh at Pakistan.:hitwall:

people are quoting laws of thermodynamics where they shouldnt see and believe that water feuled car are indeed a reality

Water-fuel car unveiled in Japan | Video | Reuters.com

people are quoting laws of thermodynamics where they shouldnt see and believe that water feuled car are indeed a reality.....................

Oh really? Just how many are actually on the road, running on water as a fuel source?

But no one here is saying that you can not run car using Hydrogen produced from water. But where does the electricity for the battery come from? You charge your battery possibly from AC to DC chargers like in UPS. So where does the AC power come from? Majorly fuel burnt in power station? Isn't it. So if you are so fond of using electricity why not put electric motors on wheels and utilize electricity directly(that is how electric cars work) rather than to introduce multiple systems in between that will end up making overall efficiency much less. Suppose I have 100J of energy. So what if I have a system that has 50% efficiency. So i will get 50J as output. Other 50J is wasted. Now I add another intermediate system to this system. What will I get? 25J as output. So I basically reduced the efficiency by needlessly adding additional system. So adding additional systems in not a good choice.

Running car on Hydrogen is not a problem. Problem is this man's claim that it does not utilize a lot of electricity and his claim that the whole system is able to sustain itself that is the car produces enough electrical energy in addition to kinetic energy that it is able to replenish the charge lost in electrolysis. If this claim is not true. Then what he is actually doing is making Hydrogen a carrier of energy fetched from electrical energy. Which as I already told you will decrease efficiency.

On a lighter note if this turns out to be true. Be ready because whatever they taught us at school specially law of thermodynamics and law of conservation of energy is going down the drain.

Great post, good explaining why this whole car on water is a dead end.

There may yet be hope for Pakistan after all. :pakistan::D

Oh really? Just how many are actually on the road, running on water as a fuel source?

so reuters is a scam again??

you should sue reuters now

VCheng ius sueing reuters for water feuled car scam

Great post, good explaining why this whole car on water is a dead end.

There may yet be hope for Pakistan after all. :pakistan::D

if its a bust just based on some random guy's opinion then hats off to your mental intelligence indian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom