What's new

Pak Armys new digital camo

Okay... im not a "professional" and took these photos in a hurry with my iphone 4s as it wasnt ready yet ...with ranks and insignias..

jturkn.jpg

nice but should have used other background than pink and iphone surely does not have best of camera!

i was looking at the news of Gen Raheel Shari becoming new army chief, on voice of America and looking at the picture found some one sitting behind the army chief in black and wight or tan camo uniform. the caption below the picture says Gen Raheel Sharif attending exercise in khairpur tamay wali nov 4 2013. can any one tell if it is in use of pak army. same picture can be found at thislink An open letter to Pakistan’s new army chief General Raheel Sharif – by Ali Abbas Taj, LUBP Editor-in-Chief

i was looking at the news of Gen Raheel Shari becoming new army chief, on voice of America and looking at the picture found some one sitting behind the army chief in black and wight or tan camo uniform. the caption below the picture says Gen Raheel Sharif attending exercise in khairpur tamay wali nov 4 2013. can any one tell if it is in use of pak army. same picture can be found at thislink An open letter to Pakistan’s new army chief General Raheel Sharif – by Ali Abbas Taj, LUBP Editor-in-Chief
He seem to be a russian/azerbaijani/foreigner obeserver, you can notice the flag on his uniform,---he's definetly not a pakistani.

I can tell when I see a DIGITAL camou... it really makes me dizzy when I see the pattern and I find it hard to distinguish the borders of whoever is wearing the camou.

The suits look professional however I prefer the Chinese style Digital Camou as they really blend in well even in looking at the images in photos

With the "Heat, enabled visions" the Camou are some what obsolete however when you don't have the luxury of heat sensors , the digital camou are must for hiding form sight

Nice camo guys!Atleast the PA top brass are current affairs guys and are quite upto date with what's happening all over the world.I wish I could say the same about our Nice camo guys!Atleast the PA top brass are current affairs guys and are quite upto date with what's happening all over the world.I wish I could say the same about our Nice camo guys!Atleast the PA top brass are current affairs guys and are quite upto date with what's happening all over the world.I wish I could say the same about our Nice camo guys!Atleast the PA top brass are current affairs guys and are quite upto date with what's happening all over the world.I wish I could say the same about our IA.

On other note,multicam is good but I like the USMC MARPAT more.Just my personal openion,no way I'm suggestOn other note,multicam is good but I like the USMC MARPAT more.Just my personal openion,no way I'm suggesti

Back
Top Bottom