What's new

Pak Armys new digital camo

Yes I agree. Its a bit of a hybrid. The key point is that it has been developed at home and not imported.

well i was saying this from when they brought new insaginia that change digital camo uniforms anyway they came now looks bit liker russian camo
hope they have not just one camo different camos for different terrains waitting to see desert camo for pakistan army digital one

Here is some good news regarding the new cameo it has reached down to the 2nd lutanent level.

also so i was in lahore town hall this morning for election duitys of my mother and another good news the new G3 with picinary rails for grip sliding stock and lighter polymer hollow pistol grip ll be made a standard BY THE END OF NEXT YEAR.AS ARMY HAVE SEEN THE NEED OF compact G3 also some new load bearing vests r being made not just the ons on POF website these are full vests not just belts with webbing also a sad news POF is manufacturing knee and elbow pad and they r just cardboard inside a cameo cloth with elastic bands on it...

I heard a slightly modified version of the NEW MultiCam will be coming out after about 6 months. :P

Here is some good news regarding the new cameo it has reached down to the 2nd lutanent level.

also so i was in lahore town hall this morning for election duitys of my mother and another good news the new G3 with picinary rails for grip sliding stock and lighter polymer hollow pistol grip ll be made a standard BY THE END OF NEXT YEAR.AS ARMY HAVE SEEN THE NEED OF compact G3 also some new load bearing vests r being made not just the ons on POF website these are full vests not just belts with webbing also a sad news POF is manufacturing knee and elbow pad and they r just cardboard inside a cameo cloth with elastic bands on it...

welll is this is only one camo whole millitary using for alll areas i think every area have its own camo depending on area terrain and what about any camos like digital are made for navy and airforce i think china is using blue naval camo why not pak navy too

Knee and elbow are always of plastic with foam or cardboard inside, they are meant to provide some protection from abrasion in crouch and crawl positions.

so wats the diff b/w digital and multi camo?? how we can differ in both???

Knee and elbow are always of plastic with foam or cardboard inside, they are meant to provide some protection from abrasion in crouch and crawl positions.

actually it was not very rugged looking a small scratch and the binding cloth would tear off plus foam or plastic is way better than cardboard that ll get all soggy when wet.

new camouflage ll be like this :

digital-camo-marines-woodland.jpg

Back
Top Bottom