What's new

‘Pained’ to learn that Manmohan did not vote: Modi

no sorry, wasent aware of it. thanks for sharing. its my 2nd sem. only so abi in sbki zaroorat nhi pdti.. again thanks..

That I guessed from your online presence.... :lol:

Do join the place it is virtual heaven for studies and masti and lots of guidence.......dont reveal your name in ID there though......

I am sure you will be addicted for whole life...... :)

That I guessed from your online presence.... :lol:

Do join the place it is virtual heaven for studies and masti and lots of guidence.......dont reveal your name in ID there though......

I am sure you will be addicted for whole life...... :)
Kyu meri chance ki vaat laga rahe hoo...wo bhi whole life...:frown:

Engineers are good in cooking & serving...not an issue... :P

Yaar teri koi dost ho to meri baat chala...... :lol:

I reallly want my wife to cook good....even I am thinking to marry a good female cook if I can find one.... :)

Kyu meri chance ki vaat laga rahe hoo...wo bhi whole life...:frown:

Arry I was surprised myself she was not aware of RxPG....nothing against you....I think today RxPG has the similar importance as stethoscope for a budding doctor...... :)

Yaar teri koi dost ho to meri baat chala...... :lol:

I reallly want my wife to cook good....even I am thinking to marry a good female cook if I can find one.... :)
Are bata na Bamba tereliye to akkha India tayyar haii...marry a South Indian yaar...we need a complete Mixing up in India...:victory:

Are bata na Bamba tereliye to akkha India tayyar haii...marry a South Indian yaar...we need a complete Mixing up in India...:victory:

That is a very noble idea dude :tup:

Yeah I really like southie girls....so beautiful and down to earth.....only requirement is she should make some good dosa..... :agree:

Whats bogus in this? and i th
ink voting is also his job as a responsible citizen. and please read my earlier comments before posting something like this.
Everything about this is bogus. Not going into the logistical angle of how compulsory voting shall be ensured in a country of 1.21 billion when Govt can't even reach out to all its citizens on much important issues, the idea of having a null vote in a compulsory voting system is just a travesty of the the entire system. Whats the point of dragging an unwilling voter all the way to the booth only to obtain his null vote, when under the current system he can just stay home and not vote, effectively doing the same thing as null voting? Whats the point of forcing a person to vote, just for the sake of voting?

You want maximum turnout on voting day? Increase consciousness. Making voting mandatory is stealing my right not to vote at all.

HELLO EVERYONE WHO WERE MAKING TALL STATEMENTS YESTERDAY THAT PM WAS DOING HIS DUTY AND WAS IN CHINA, THATS WHY HE DIDNT CAST HIS VOTE, VOTING IN HIS CONSTITUENCY WAS IN 11th APRIL AND HE LEFT FOR CHINA IN 12th APRIL. "HE SHOULD HAVE VOTED..!"

A leader should lead by example i guess, now with what face he would urge people of india or kashmir to come out and vote if he itself is not voting..? shame.

Back
Top Bottom