What's new

‘Pained’ to learn that Manmohan did not vote: Modi

sorry but u r confusing negative vote with null vote. negative vote is actually a boon. if each politican party has choosen some corrupt or criminal candidate or a non deserving candidate, u can cast negative vote there, and if the negative voter r above a certain minimum level, the parties would b made to change their candidates.
Please tell me you are kidding me. All this time I used to think that voting for one party automatically meant voting against another, or rather all the rest in the running, i.e. a positive vote for one is the negative vote for other.

Don't know if this has been corrected, but either Modi was misled or is deliberately misleading people. Either way he should clarify and apologise if needed.

Manmohan Singh voted through postal ballot before leaving for China. So no, he did not forget his duty as a citizen to vote.

Manmohan Singh casts his vote through Postal ballot - Economic

Wait, he is a big confusion. if he already voted, then why the hell is media stating it in the reports and why the hell abishek manu singhvi is out in the media defending mms with stupid reasons..?

Please tell me you are kidding me. All this time I used to think that voting for one party automatically meant voting against another, or rather all the rest in the running, i.e. a positive vote for one is the negative vote for other.

Please tell me u r kidding me. negative vote means not voting to anyparty but voting to a candidate whose name is, please change all of the above, these r all corrupt and criminals, we need better person to represent us.

Oh...so much discussion. A nonsense discussion started by an aspirant of PM's post. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for India he has to meet the same fate as another one from Gandinagr.

Please tell me u r kidding me. negative vote means not voting to anyparty but voting to a candidate whose name is, please change all of the above, these r all corrupt and criminals, we need better person to represent us.
So how is it different from null voting. Or rather staying home and watching TV.

Back
Top Bottom