What's new

‘Pained’ to learn that Manmohan did not vote: Modi

And for your kind info. NaMo is raising this issue because he is an advocate of compulsory voting with a negative vote option or none of the above option.
Bogus.
if the pm isnt voting, i wonder who will. no one is blaming mms, we r blaming EC.
What do you think is more important - a PM doing his job or a PM not doing his job just to cast his 'precious' vote.

And for your kind info. NaMo is raising this issue because he is an advocate of compulsory voting with a negative vote option or none of the above option. if the pm isnt voting, i wonder who will. no one is blaming mms, we r blaming EC.

Was Modi blaming the EC. At least if he had named the EC instead of B.R. Ambedkar; then Jana would not have brought up "dalits" and "castes". :lol:

if he did something constructive, than whats the fuss all about. i think we should leave it now. what say popeye ji..? wanna have some spinach..? lol.. jk

Nyet, Madamji; you have not been able to convince me that Modi was sincere or constructive in raising this issue.

But never mind, sure I'd like some spinach. How about sending me some "palak pakodas" or "palak paranthas". Then 'Cease-Fire'.
:cheers:

While it is absolutely true that PVNR is the most underrated PM of India, you have to give credit where credit is due. MMS could have easily fallen for IMF's suggestions and gone the Argentina way and then get India broke within the a decade, just like Argentina.

That however doesn't make his immune to criticism.

True. I was just taking exception to the fact that whole credit was given to MMS.

The post of Finance minister is just a minister. If you don't get the support,belief from your boss - the PM - then it is worth nothing.

Modi is first and foremost a politician. Publicity (real or sought or bought) is a politician's life blood.
A politician who fades from the public eye is as good as dead.

But the thread is about MMS not voting; Modi can put any spin to it.

Not all politicians are cut from the same cloth. Nitish and Modi are two politicians unlike any other in India.t

But then as one poster put, "This thread is stupid" :lol:

This thread is stupid...... :tdown:

Now, something that makes sense.
But it ran for so long; with finally the ingredients of dalits and castes being thrown into the recipe.
Finally became a tasty curry!

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Not all politicians are cut from the same cloth. Nitish and Modi are two politicians unlike any other in India.

I'll leave you with your "beliefs". ;)

Now, something that makes sense.
But it ran for so long; with finally the ingredients of dalits and castes being thrown into the recipe.
Finally became a tasty curry!

I guess Jana is lacking the punch she used to have.....left sooo early :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom