What's new

‘Pained’ to learn that Manmohan did not vote: Modi

seriously MMS is the best prime minister we had in a long time , he is responcible for our country economic groth , right from 91 and thye criticize him?

And as the leader of the govt. he is responsible for adarsh scam, cwg shame and scam, devas-isro deal scam, 2g spectrum scam, cvc shame, etc. etc. etc. no one is taking away the credit from him of the 91 lib. but he has lost the moral right to lead this country. he is moraly corrupt.

2G-scam-cartoon-india.jpg

neither he said anything like mms should step down cause he didnt vote or its shame on mms..! it is wrong for the democracy that its pm isnt voting, regardless of any party. no one is blameing mms or saying that he did something wrong.

#NaMoSena. lolz

So the BRIC summit in Sanya should have been postponed so that MMS could go to the polling booth to vote!!
What NaMo did not say matters even less than what he did say. Did he talk about the solutions to the problem that led to MMS not voting?
Did NaMo say that "MMS did not vote" or "MMS could not vote"?

Find the answers to all these questions, then you will find out how strong the ground is below NaMo's feet in this issue. :)

Reallly........I bet he would have even imagined what Indians have achieved to abolish discrimination by medieval caste system in just 60 years.....

:no: one wishes if it was true.

so mr modi if wanted to celebrate him he should have spoke on something important not on MMS

What does this story have to do with MMS not voting?? :blink:
Just for no reason at all, something not related to the topic of the thread jumps up. Little wonder that people have to complain about trolling.

it has everything to do with the thread because since Modi is hiding behind name of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar hence important to mention what Dr. B.R. Ambedkar had been fighting and today when modi is talking about celebrating him and saddening part he should know that what would be real good step to make soul of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar happy. Its certainly not the vote of MMS

Mr.Modi the most saddening is that today the soul of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar will be in pain more than ever seeing the issue of cast system which he fought still is there despite he being architect of Indian constitution its still is on only on papers.

Low cast Dalits are still waiting for the equality and justice in India

The cast system has almost disappeared from cities and many villages. i am damn sure if things continue like this the cast system would be a bygone. i myself am a brahmin but my parents never told me that i am superior to anyone. a person becomes becomes superior or untouchable from his karma not from birth.

Narendra Modi seems to be really desperate to make it into the newspapers nowadays. :coffee:

No not really. It all started with Annaji's praise of Modi which punctured many a fragile ego ;)

it has everything to do with the thread because since Modi is hiding behind name of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar hence important to mention what Dr. B.R. Ambedkar had been fighting and today when modi is talking about celebrating him and saddening part he should know that what would be real good step to make soul of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar happy. Its certainly not the vote of MMS

Yeah, really!
The logic is amazing if not downright amusing.
Modi also mentioned "Assam" in his statement while mentioning "B.R. Ambedkar". So we have to thank our stars that you did throw in something about Assam as well. The connection is so tenuous.
BTW, did Modi Mian mention "caste" or "dalit" anywhere in his statement?
Please, give your creativity a rest.

So the BRIC summit in Sanya should have been postponed so that MMS could go to the polling booth to vote!!
What NaMo did not say matters even less than what he did say. Did he talk about the solutions to the problem that led to MMS not voting?
Did NaMo say that "MMS did not vote" or "MMS could not vote"?

Find the answers to all these questions, then you will find out how strong the ground is below NaMo's feet in this issue. :)

no, when in an official tour pm should be allowed to vote from there like armymen. and yeah i agree he didnt provided any solution but at least he raised the question..! others dont give a damn whether pm votes or not, anyone in india votes or not.

No not really. It all started with Annaji's praise of Modi which punctured many a fragile ego ;)

So Modi reacted to that by "being pained by the fact that MMS did not vote ?"
Come on, don't try to sell me that story, I'm not buying.

no, when in an official tour pm should be allowed to vote from there like armymen. and yeah i agree he didnt provided any solution but at least he raised the question..! others dont give a damn whether pm votes or not, anyone in india votes or not.

So if NaMo raises that issue with the CEC, then he might have done something more constructive.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom