What's new

PAF ready to face challenges: Air Chief

Ok...so new chief of air staff, new excercize but sorry sir same old words. Can anybody tell to the Air chief for the first time in their lives start telling the truth and tell us the sorry state of PAF with some vintage and toothless aircrafts.

This is how you gonna defend your mother land. sorry cant swallow this BS anymore, we need some concrete evidences. unfortunately PAF is famous for its big mouth talking but when it comes to reality its totally otherway around.

Stop making 180 mln fool, you cant even secure your own bases let alone once again you started talking big about saving skies of pakistan.

Kindly come back to planet earth realize the ground realities. I know the die hard fans of PAF of my fellow countryman would start bashing me but you cant act like an ostrich. My two pennies.

^^^
Wow! The PAF fan boys out here are gonna haul you over the coals for what you've written! Be prepared for a counter strike! :rolleyes: In other words, you're screwed! :whistle:

We are a democratic country and know about my wrights but that doesnt mean I dont admire PAF, they need to come out of that shell. self beleiving is a good thing but you cannot put aside the threat perception and ground realities.

Even our beloved prophet Muhammad PBUH instructed his men to be prepared all the time.

Ok...so new chief of air staff, new excercize but sorry sir same old words. Can anybody tell to the Air chief for the first time in their lives start telling the truth and tell us the sorry state of PAF with some vintage and toothless aircrafts.

This is how you gonna defend your mother land. sorry cant swallow this BS anymore, we need some concrete evidences. unfortunately PAF is famous for its big mouth talking but when it comes to reality its totally otherway around.

Stop making 180 mln fool, you cant even secure your own bases let alone once again you started talking big about saving skies of pakistan.

Kindly come back to planet earth realize the ground realities. I know the die hard fans of PAF of my fellow countryman would start bashing me but you cant act like an ostrich. My two pennies.

kuch loog hian sir g is forum pe balkay ub kuch rah gaye hain baki sab ko akal agaye hey about PAKISTAN ARMY REALITY! today almost each and every person bashing against Army and Airforce... why because they are sleeping and 50,000 Pakistani died everyday Drone and bla bla with ARMY FOREIGN POLICY ka kya dhartaaa!

This Airforce is Vintage and not even capable to defend this nation anymore in 50 years just 40 F16s in which more than half are old and just updated!

JF17 is just Piece of Junk seriously! not even 4 Gen fighter!

How this Airforce will stand against

PAK-FA, SU30 MKI, Rafale, Mig 29
For Army.... Apache, Chinook, Mi and list goes on....
For Navy.... P8i, huge line of frigates, destroyers, Aircraft Carriers etc

Now other side Vintage style Airforce with just 18 Blk 52 F16s which this Airforce even not use without daddy (USA) approval. Rest of JF17 and .... no need to mention... Pakistan Navy.... no need to tell the truth about realty of PAKISTAN GREAT NAVY!

and last ARMY..... because whom policies of last 60 years today we are suffering... having... 20 30 years old Cobra Gunships and etc etc etc.... not even comparable not even close to our enemies weapons...

Chief of this Airforce rather thn passing BS statements do something PRACTICAL!

kuch loog hian sir g is forum pe balkay ub kuch rah gaye hain baki sab ko akal agaye hey about PAKISTAN ARMY REALITY! today almost each and every person bashing against Army and Airforce... why because they are sleeping and 50,000 Pakistani died everyday Drone and bla bla with ARMY FOREIGN POLICY ka kya dhartaaa!

This Airforce is Vintage and not even capable to defend this nation anymore in 50 years just 40 F16s in which more than half are old and just updated!

Now other side Vintage style Airforce with just 18 Blk 52 F16s which this Airforce even not use without daddy (USA) approval. Rest of JF17 and .... no need to mention... Pakistan Navy.... no need to tell the truth about realty of PAKISTAN GREAT NAVY!

and last ARMY..... because whom policies of last 60 years today we are suffering... having... 20 30 years old Cobra Gunships and etc etc etc.... not even comparable not even close to our enemies weapons...

JF 17 is not a piece of junk, it will get mature with time.
our Military budget is not big enough. west is not willing to sell anything, russia has not changed its policy of not arming India's adversaries
we have to consider so many things before buying something.
6billion USD compared to 46billion USD is too small.

We are a democratic country and know about my wrights but that doesnt mean I dont admire PAF, they need to come out of that shell. self beleiving is a good thing but you cannot put aside the threat perception and ground realities.

Even our beloved prophet Muhammad PBUH instructed his men to be prepared all the time.

hello maty..
try to find about the fate of Saab erieye while you are there...If permanently damaged or repaired and flying...
I cant PM you or i had asked in PM....

Saffron-Bandit-2012-13-large.jpg

Saffron-Bandit 2012-13 Exercise Patch

PAF Falcons - Picture Gallery - Patches, Insignias and Misc Picture album

Can you get anymore stupid than this or this post was to get some Bharati "thanks" huh?

PAF is considered one of the most capable Air Forces of the world. Do you even know how many countries send their Pilots to train here in Pakistan?

Okay, tell me something, what exactly do you know about Air Force?

This is the same Air Force which was 3 times smaller than the adversary, still gave a bloody nose to them in all the conflicts it was called in. Today, your Air Force can defend your airspace as well as strike intercontinental targets. Be aware of the realities, then speak.

To begin your research, start studying the PAF's sorties during 2008 escalation with India. And how twice in a day, their MKIs were sent back from the border.

But where is the money???

no shortage of money, but it never appear on our economic radar!
like CIA,s undeclared white powder shipments to eastrn EU !
plenty of money

PAF or pakistani defence is not only running on the alotted money from the dam national budget, keep it in your mind!

JF 17 is not a piece of junk, it will get mature with time.
our Military budget is not big enough. west is not willing to sell anything, russia has not changed its policy of not arming India's adversaries
we have to consider so many things before buying something.
6billion USD compared to 46billion USD is too small.
sir still premature to say russia isnt ready to sell us anything!
also if you look the pace of chinese air industry, we can assume that within 3 years time plateforms like J-11 B, J-10B,J-16s will be in !
so within 3 years time we will have enough experinece to chose what could be the best!
so picture isnt so dim , as our friends trying to paint it now!
our airdefences get boosted aleady with HQ9 been inducted , which were not supposed tobe because of our militry budget showen in the international level?

sir your post seems to me is full of desperation!

We need to forget about purchasing more F-16s and instead move on to JF-17 Block 2 and J-10B, for these follows reasons: They fit into our military budget, have no issues regarding spare parts and overall maintenance, have more freedom in terms of weapon types/carrying, and lastly, they are equal or better in terms of capability.

rightly said!
but also we ned to change our single engine fighter approch!

rightly said!
but also we ned to change our single engine fighter approch!

PAF is more of a defensive force in its approach. They approach is to have some quick start, light and agile, more of interceptor type planes which can (mostly) deny air superiority to enemy and (sometimes) provide air cover to its own forces. They would not so much need to loiter for long times, do strike missions etc.

Cheap and easy to maintain, economic in purchase and flight single engines seem more suitable for this kind of role.

Please feel free to correct me.

PAF is more of a defensive force in its approach. They approach is to have some quick start, light and agile, more of interceptor type planes which can (mostly) deny air superiority to enemy and (sometimes) provide air cover to its own forces. They would not so much need to loiter for long times, do strike missions etc.

Cheap and easy to maintain, economic in purchase and flight single engines seem more suitable for this kind of role.

Please feel free to correct me.

yes it was once upon a time bt now it has changed a lot!
since we are a establised N=powered nation, & our threat level has increased in 3 diffrent zones, yes we need some power punch!

Back
Top Bottom