What's new

PAF ready to face challenges: Air Chief

yes it was once upon a time bt now it has changed a lot!
since we are a establised N=powered nation, & our threat level has increased in 3 diffrent zones, yes we need some power punch!

Not to pull a line out of context but, this still seem to be realistic, and more efficient way.

PAF is the most potent element of the state defence, and as always, has to maintain its posture, to thwart any threats to the motherland.

Can you get anymore stupid than this or this post was to get some Bharati "thanks" huh?

PAF is considered one of the most capable Air Forces of the world. Do you even know how many countries send their Pilots to train here in Pakistan?

Okay, tell me something, what exactly do you know about Air Force?

This is the same Air Force which was 3 times smaller than the adversary, still gave a bloody nose to them in all the conflicts it was called in. Today, your Air Force can defend your airspace as well as strike intercontinental targets. Be aware of the realities, then speak.

To begin your research, start studying the PAF's sorties during 2008 escalation with India. And how twice in a day, their MKIs were sent back from the border.

Atleast he is much closer to the reality rather thn ham ye kardengay ham woh kardengay such non-sense listening the people of this nation from last 60 years!

Leave him and give answer to first this question WHAT THIS AIRFORCE DID from last 10 years ??? Where was in Kargil War??? bombing over Swat and S.W (bombing own nation and became macho-man) When 2 helicopters intrude into the airspace _ 300 Kilometer aur Kyani saab uth kar kahtay hain ooo g sanu they pata he nahe see lol Army chief not aware of the scene so how the people of this nation will know koon kidar andar tak akar kya kuch karkay ja raha hey lol and by the way Where was this Airforce when Apaches jumping over Salala ??? Where was this Airforce when Musharaf maarka maar kar bheta tha in 99 Kargil??? where was this Airforce when Enemies Jets flying over bangladesh (71)... ye khali Training say kuch nahe hota layman ko sirf PERFORMANCE nazar ati hey he/she damn care about what F16 technology Stealth bla blaa ... He/she just concerned about the DEFENCE not training... ham ye kardengay ham woh kardengay ...

Sorry to say but ye batain ***** ***** kar he aaj ham is halaat may pohanchay hain.... kyoonkay ham khali BATAIN kartay hain implementation kay time hamare **** hoti hey !

PAF has no other options!!...this is the basic thing any countrymen would expect from their defense forces..so what a big deal if they say they are ready to face challenge, it would have been a news, had he said, we are NOT ready to face challenge.

Atleast he is much closer to the reality rather thn ham ye kardengay ham woh kardengay such non-sense listening the people of this nation from last 60 years!

Leave him and give answer to first this question WHAT THIS AIRFORCE DID from last 10 years ??? Where was in Kargil War??? bombing over Swat and S.W (bombing own nation and became macho-man) When 2 helicopters intrude into the airspace _ 300 Kilometer aur Kyani saab uth kar kahtay hain ooo g sanu they pata he nahe see lol Army chief not aware of the scene so how the people of this nation will know koon kidar andar tak akar kya kuch karkay ja raha hey lol and by the way Where was this Airforce when Apaches jumping over Salala ??? Where was this Airforce when Musharaf maarka maar kar bheta tha in 99 Kargil??? where was this Airforce when Enemies Jets flying over bangladesh (71)... ye khali Training say kuch nahe hota layman ko sirf PERFORMANCE nazar ati hey he/she damn care about what F16 technology Stealth bla blaa ... He/she just concerned about the DEFENCE not training... ham ye kardengay ham woh kardengay ...

Sorry to say but ye batain ***** ***** kar he aaj ham is halaat may pohanchay hain.... kyoonkay ham khali BATAIN kartay hain implementation kay time hamare **** hoti hey !

you hve a lot of valid questions, but these questions should be addressed soon with ,serious thinking for future!

PAF has no other options!!...this is the basic thing any countrymen would expect from their defense forces..so what a big deal if they say they are ready to face challenge, it would have been a news, had he said, we are NOT ready to face challenge.

dont call off options son!
cause you never know, &they never show?;)

sir still premature to say russia isnt ready to sell us anything!
also if you look the pace of chinese air industry, we can assume that within 3 years time plateforms like J-11 B, J-10B,J-16s will be in !

One side you'r talking about we don't have money... other side you'r talking about we will get J-11B, J10B, J-16 (lol) which even in trail... and we don't know about the capacity/performance/capability of even J10B and asume J-16s. On the other hand from where you will get $$ to create infra for J11 ??? J10 ??? hoon kithoo aaya way paisa ???

so within 3 years time we will have enough experinece to chose what could be the best!

Mujhe lagta hey ye 3 years say 30 years karlain tu behtar hey... from last 30 years this Airforce not even capable to decide about the real needs of PAF... lacking with both now Tech + numbers. (ub answer bataoon kya hoga ? oo g ham tu numbers compare he nhar karsakhtay India kay paas bohat paisa hey) uncle paisa kidar say aya hey unkay paas ?? kabhe soocha hey lol

Guess what hamaray paas har baat ka jawab hota hey isliye aaj ham yahan kharay hain..... Me (myself) i heard many things from the people who are belong to PAF that PAF decision/policy makers are badly failed in decision making... Still don't know which kind of platfrom they actually want. Guess what eek news sunaoon related to SAAB ?? leave it ....

so picture isnt so dim , as our friends trying to paint it now!

Everyone is patriotic about their countries forces but the problem with us is ... hamnay apni Fauj aur Airforce ko bohat sar pe charha rakha hey that because today they EXTREMELY FAILED! Now look... The situation is completely changed... from school to Industry either businessman or student critisizing/bashing against this A/A why because 30 saal tu ragar ragar kar demaag karab karkay is mulk kay logoon ka kay ham machoo man hai ye generals aur Chiefs kaam chalatay rahay hain ub bhayaa scene bara ulta hey... ub tu Signal pe khara MP kudh Army ko galyaan nikaalta hey kay mainay oath border pe kharay honay ka lya hey ye Jinnah Park RAwalpindi yaan Airport Chowk pe kharay hokar Army and Airforce Chief kay protocols ko defend karany ka nahe... ub may aur kuch sunaoonga lol

Always remember people of this nation (layman) damn care about what Chief says (infact always says) people just know about the PERFORMANCE... they are just concerned about DEFENCE not BS of Airforce Chief statements. Layman don't even know what is Stealth Airforce, What is F16, What is SAM bla blaa.... they are just watching the performance (in Reality).

One side you'r talking about we don't have money... other side you'r talking about we will get J-11B, J10B, J-16 (lol) which even in trail... and we don't know about the capacity/performance/capability of even J10B and asume J-16s. On the other hand from where you will get $$ to create infra for J11 ??? J10 ??? hoon kithoo aaya way paisa ???

Mujhe lagta hey ye 3 years say 30 years karlain tu behtar hey... from last 30 years this Airforce not even capable to decide about the real needs of PAF... lacking with both now Tech + numbers. (ub answer bataoon kya hoga ? oo g ham tu numbers compare he nhar karsakhtay India kay paas bohat paisa hey) uncle paisa kidar say aya hey unkay paas ?? kabhe soocha hey lol

Guess what hamaray paas har baat ka jawab hota hey isliye aaj ham yahan kharay hain..... Me (myself) i heard many things from the people who are belong to PAF that PAF decision/policy makers are badly failed in decision making... Still don't know which kind of platfrom they actually want. Guess what eek news sunaoon related to SAAB ?? leave it ....

Everyone is patriotic about their countries forces but the problem with us is ... hamnay apni Fauj aur Airforce ko bohat sar pe charha rakha hey that because today they EXTREMELY FAILED! Now look... The situation is completely changed... from school to Industry either businessman or student critisizing/bashing against this A/A why because 30 saal tu ragar ragar kar demaag karab karkay is mulk kay logoon ka kay ham machoo man hai ye generals aur Chiefs kaam chalatay rahay hain ub bhayaa scene bara ulta hey... ub tu Signal pe khara MP kudh Army ko galyaan nikaalta hey kay mainay oath border pe kharay honay ka lya hey ye Jinnah Park RAwalpindi yaan Airport Chowk pe kharay hokar Army and Airforce Chief kay protocols ko defend karany ka nahe... ub may aur kuch sunaoonga lol

who said we dont have money?
just calculate how much money our politicians took away from the country, but still its running friend!
from where was that money?
no one has asked & no one will ever tell?;)
well, in 3 years J-10B will be in our hands, & then we can go into the considreation for J-16s, for considreation there isnt any money requierd?

who said we dont have money?
just calculate how much money our politicians took away from the country, but still its running friend!
from where was that money?
no one has asked & no one will ever tell?;)
well, in 3 years J-10B will be in our hands, & then we can go into the considreation for J-16s, for considreation there isnt any money requierd?

yaar reenday .. hona kuch b nahe kal teray bachoon kay bachay aur meray bachoon kay bachay defence.pk pe bhaeet kar yehi discussions kar rahay hoongay oo g India having F18, F16, A10, Bombers, 200 Apaches, pata nahe kya kya and we (PAF) looking for... F16s :D :rofl: aur America denay ko tyaar nahe hey .... hahahhaha yaan America kahta hey Haqqani ka pootaa saday hawalay karoo fir tanu chee-G Bee-Bee doonga :D

IM sure the PAF is as equipped as IT CAN POSSIBLY BE by spending its resources as far as they can go. You live by your means

AS for PAF WORD CLASS and remarks like this i would take them with a pinch of salt.

I find it difficult to comprehend how a nation that has struggled to make inroads in its economy, education or political clout to make it competitive globally CAN HAVE A WORLD CLASS AIR FORCE.

IT MAKES NO SENSE when so much else is going wrong in pakistan THAT ITS AIRFORCE alone could be world class...

good example of this was the ease with which USA seal teams came into pak AIR SPACE UNNOTICED or indeed terror attacks on air bases leading to a badley destroyed awacs...

Having said that i,m sure THE PAF wil fight tooth and nail to defend her skys after all this is what they exist for

dont call off options son!
cause you never know, &they never show?;)

kid, what show you are talking about? :lol: ...the topic is about PAF and their readiness against IAF...IAF being their primary threat, it is natural that PAF gets ready for any challenge all the time...so not a big deal, its their duty and responsibility towards every citizen of Pakistan!

@Stealth, trust me pal I have no clue what exactly you're trying to put up! Could you please elaborate what did you mean by PAF inability to pick right platform? Please avoid unnecessary tattle in your reply.

@Stealth, trust me pal I have no clue what exactly you're trying to put up! Could you please elaborate what did you mean by PAF inability to pick right platform? Please avoid unnecessary tattle in your reply.

Okay carry on Dreamy stories of PAF sir :)

Okay carry on Dreamy stories of PAF sir :)

It merely was a simple question! Don't brawl about something you don't know.

You sound more like H Nissar who has limitless criticism to offer, inarticulate when to suggest possible solution to any problem.

That's because they only had a squadron of F-86s, backdated even at the time. Minimum deterrent would have been F-4 Phantoms coupled with a significant naval presence and defenses (also lacking).

Neither the air force nor the navy lasted very long.

Nevertheless, the PAF is not just a good force, but a great force. Indians in the past have reckoned that.

But for now, equipment-wise, the PAF would be heavily outgunned and outnumbered for quite some time to come.

Uh! I usually mention in my opening post for people like you: "Please don't respond to my post unless you've exact knowledge of what you're talking about" My mistake! I forgot to mention that, so I'll answer your post, which I normally don't do.

Your first question: What did this AF do in last 10 years?

Starting from 2002, PAF successfully, inspite of being in a bad shape back then, mobilized all its assets against India in the famous post Indian Parliament attacks stand-off between the two countries. Combat sorties for several months. Shot down a Israeli made drone over Lahore. Deterred the Enemy through its aggressive tactics.

Second Question: Where was PAF in Kargil conflict?

It was never called in.

bombing over Swat and S.W (bombing own nation and became macho-man)

Swat and South Waziristan were completely evacuated before the launch of Military Op, unless you believe the TTP is your 'Nation', you wouldn't say that. Do I smell a terrorist sympathizer here? Hunmm?

Third Question: Where was PAF when American Choppers intruded Pakistani airspace on 2nd May 2011?

Well, this shows the level of your immaturity. No country in the world could have defended against a American intrusion like that. Those modified BlackHawks were Stealth, they flew low to avoid the radar waves and this was purely a stealth based Op, which minds like you will never understand.

Fourth Question: Where was PAF during attacks on PA check post at Salala.

Again, immaturity speaks. First of all, if this gets through your thick skull, the borders at the Western front were in the peace-time situation as far as the Air Force Ops were concerned. And, the NATO aircrafts didn't cross much into the Pakistani airspace which could have alarmed the PAF radars. It would have looked like a normal error where some aircrafts have violated a airspace of around 2-3 km range. That's normal in the hot zone. Now, the question is, why didn't PAF react when it received the call of an attack on Pakistani post. It did react, but a bit late, not 'cause of Air Force's mistake, but because of the hypocrisy of NATO officers at the Joint Op station in Kabul. And because there was a delay in communication from the attacked post. This is all military things, that, as you said, a layman will never understand. So I would ask you, Mr. layman, please don't ask questions you don't have exact knowledge of.

And the last point you raised, Zabaniya answered that well.

Back
Top Bottom