What's new

PAF JF-17 in Farnborough Air Show 2010

USAF F-15 Pilot in JFT cokpit
482984662776b28bb99eb.jpg

Hi, can any one upload the scan for the booklets/ literature of JF-17 i have seen it on BR but in very small resolution. Thanks

bharat-rakshak.com\media\Misc\Farnborough2010\
change \ with this /

more pics of this airshow
Farnborough Airshow | Facebook

Just make sure its on my wall so if incase the pictures does not opens using the direct link, click on my wall. High quality pics available upon request

Last edited:
This was the initial decision but a problem surfaced that since JFT will be the most numerous fighter in PAF, will it not be feasible to integrate it with both datalink options? Now this is being done and it seems to be sensible not to restrict your main stay fighter to just one AWAC communication capability when you will have two different systems in action.

Nabil,

As far as I am aware, this has not been conclusively decided as of yet. There are political considerations at play here which are complicating the issue. Thus far, the split remains between Chinese and Western platforms.

However what you suggest makes sense and is logical. I hope they actually do this overcoming any political resistance from the outside.

Amazing pictures!

I wish i was in UK. Thank you everyone for posting the pics.

Any more news about JF-17 and your talks with the pilots would be highly appreciated!

Nabil,

As far as I am aware, this has not been conclusively decided as of yet. There are political considerations at play here which are complicating the issue. Thus far, the split remains between Chinese and Western platforms.

However what you suggest makes sense and is logical. I hope they actually do this overcoming any political resistance from the outside.
Would utilizing a purely indigenous data-link interface on these platforms help overcome the political issues? Especially with re-assurances of only Pakistani sources being involved in the integration process?

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom