What's new

PAF JF-17 in Farnborough Air Show 2010

This was the initial decision but a problem surfaced that since JFT will be the most numerous fighter in PAF, will it not be feasible to integrate it with both datalink options? Now this is being done and it seems to be sensible not to restrict your main stay fighter to just one AWAC communication capability when you will have two different systems in action.

its also on pakdefinfo that one of the piolte is being questioned about it and he said the JFT is linked with Saab also

p1010242e.jpg

p1010244.jpg

p1010248r.jpg

p1010379e.jpg

I love Chinese, this guy was happier than myself and praising me for developing this aircraft. I explained him about the real developer of this aircraft and he was extremely happy to hear the collaboration between both countries and this once again realized me about the brotherhood between the both nations

p10102321.jpg

Yaar seriously, teri chummi lainay ko dil ker raha hay. Thanks to you and every one for the pics and info.

zaki jani send me last pic orignal copy without water mark . dost hai na meera tu please.

Thanks IB for the video.I guess the sound is from PAF Song Tum he say hay Mujahido.

yes my dear,
the PAF song from Alamgir.. i just added its loop for a bit of touch.
it was a very emotional moment and when i was walking to the craft my hands were trembling. it was a scoching day too. the pilots were swamped by other people so I never got the chance to speak to them directly secondly I got most of the answers while standing there
the summary was

1. due to some technicalities (short time to prepare etc) it was not possible to do flying display.
2. the planes shall fly in China air show
3. the planes are better than the existing F-16s
4. the pilot who said that had flown the older F16s thats why he said that.
5. the comparison was not with the new Block -52
6. I told the pilot at one point that I will make his video when he will fly this plane here next time to which we both said Insha'Allah
7. the keen plane spotters were busy asking more detailed questions and their huge lences were busy taking intricate pictures of the planes
8. The chinese visitors were visibly more proud & very part of this great moment

I could hear some cynical remarks from some British visitors but thats their very much nature they poke fun at German manufacturers day & night but majority drives & uses German cars and other products.

the clip once again if it got burried in the posts

Last edited by a moderator:
zaki jani send me last pic orignal copy without water mark . dost hai na meera tu please.

I think I saw you :) because i was there when that picture was being taken
I wanted to shout and say that if there is anyone from Defence forum then please say so but then i thought I might look silly if there is no response so I kept quiet. I was with a webcam and a rucksack, short hair bit of a tummy and in jeens (then again that discription fits almost every 3rd or 4th person there)

its a shame no one even mentioned (not in front of me ) about the forum otherwise I would have stepped forward

Irfan brother , your description says that the LS-6 is a Laser guided bomb , its not - its a GPS guided glide bomb.:D

corrected thanks
LGB's tip normally resembles the commericla gas cylenders you find in resturanst s if you know what I am saying :)

The JFT featuring chinese avionics will be linked to chinese awacs. The current JFT has wester avionics i belive hence it teams up with Eyerie.
And one request, resize the pics to 800x600 before posting for us "bandwidth poor" members.

I think I saw you :) because i was there when that picture was being taken
I wanted to shout and say that if there is anyone from Defence forum then please say so but then i thought I might look silly if there is no response so I kept quiet. I was with a webcam and a rucksack, short hair bit of a tummy and in jeens (then again that discription fits almost every 3rd or 4th person there)

its a shame no one even mentioned (not in front of me ) about the forum otherwise I would have stepped forward

haha, may be i too saw you there. I did see number of Pakistanis out there at farnborough and was telling my cousin that I can assure you, indirectly i know at least 10-15 peoples visiting this place. Its just a matter of shout when everybody will be gathered :lol:

If possible can you PM me your photo, i have a confidence that i did see you somewhere at Farnborough as i was observing the Pakistani crowd very keenly....lol

haha, may be i too saw you there. I did see number of Pakistanis out there at farnborough and was telling my cousin that I can assure you, indirectly i know at least 10-15 peoples visiting this place. Its just a matter of shout when everybody will be gathered :lol:

If possible can you PM me your photo, i have a confidence that i did see you somewhere at Farnborough as i was observing the Pakistani crowd very keenly....lol

like they say.. you show me yours I show you mine. by the way the young chap walking in front of me and then talking to the engineer was my younger brother.
ok the PM is on its way you send yours too and then I can tell you if we saw each other. I, too was looking at the people who were with the pilots.

it is called mic not "mike"
I left the original sounds and music in the show as they were to give the original feel. just added the repeating backround music loop for continuity for the stills.

this is not meant to be a professional production so bear with the sounds and the camera shakes & lightings

and by the way thanks for not saying thanks but you are welcome anyway

it was really good video sir, appreciate that, and i didnt put thanks, my bad!!!, i forgot..

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom