What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

My camera specs are (Cannon Power shot 12.1 MEGAPIXELS cool shots if i see them tommorow ok i will take cooool pics for u guyz and by the way 3rd april is my birthday :partay::wave::pakistan:

HAPPY BIRTH DAY & BEST OF LUCK!

Although it seems a little wrong but I believe that is because it is from a compressed video shot from another aircraft. I do not think its fake until and unless I do not see what you all of have noticed.

To this day, the Mirage III is a thing of beauty.

Where did the planes take off and land on the M-2?
APP's new picture gallery and watermark is really annoying. It's a state owned enterprise and we should be allowed to use its pictures free of cost.

1100900665-1.jpg

1100900665-2.gif

Where did the planes take off and land on the M-2?
APP's new picture gallery and watermark is really annoying. It's a state owned enterprise and we should be allowed to use its pictures free of cost.

I think its near Shekhopora....as its written in todays newz paper....Look at ma above post reference from Nawa-i-waqat.

The Mirage aircraft was operated by Wing Commander Atta ur Rehman, while F-7 aircraft was operated by Squadron Leader Nasir Mehmood.

PAF sources while commenting on the operational advantages of such operations said that PAF has joined few countries including the Sweden that are leading in such capability.

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-ne...al-flexibility

just look out for thick tyre marks on the ground next time you're on motorway and then you'll have rough idea :)

Back
Top Bottom