What's new

‘Padma’ latest Bangladesh Navy warship

p_001.jpg

and here is your link -

?????????? ????????????? ???? ??? ???? ???? - ????? ???

Awami League bought just shell of those mig-29, there were no spare parts or armaments bought. And in the process huge amount of money was looted by Awami League. As always, mig purchase was pure and classic Awami deception. Now, 4 of those migs are not operable because 4 cannibalized to keep other 4 operating.

Its from both sides mate, If some people did not have the opportunity to get proper upbringing, it does not mean you should do the same. Try not to use any insult (however criticism is okey) and other side will follow the suit.

Do you see pakistani/indian members trading such personal insult (regardless of political affiliation be it PTI, MQM, BJP, INC)

Not from me. They basically turned me into hindu dalal but no personal insults from this side will appear ;)

@genmirajborgza786, bro no need to punch sense into brainless lunatic morons. The idiot knows what U R talking about, but being a bigoted lunney he needs to fart from his mouth every now & then to vent his malaunic frustration.
@animelive , there is nothing cool in not calling spade a spade. Don't be a bigoted lunney.

eh Ami ki korlam? oita to Riasat Khan er comment :cry:

Your and Awami league indian dalali caught many times over and when asked righ question you could never back up your indian dalali claim. It may look inventive for awami legaue thug like you to hide Awami league indian dalali behind Bangladesh independence but even a teenage kids in Bangladesh knows Awami league deceptions. Let's review some examples:

1) Awami League claimed Bangladesh will make billions by giving india transit - In reality Awami League given india transit/corridor for free.

2) Awami League claim to build armed forces when Awami League involved killing 50 some army officers.

3) Awami League claimed to build Padma bridge but instead looted money even before bridge construction started.

4) Awami League changes law to give indian company tax break when local companies pay tax.

5) Awami league call gunboat, warship and deceive people.

6) BSF kills Bangladeshis and Awami League minister justifies BSF killing.

List goes on......

Awami thug and indian dalal like eastwatch and animelive try to mask Awami League anti Bangladesh and Bangladeshi activity by calling others "anti-Bangladesh". Just like Awami thugs called ABM MUsa and Kader Siddiqi anti Bangladeshi.

1) did they even give it yet?
2) cool story bro, needs more dragons and shits
3) They didn't even start looting yet
4) Gunboat is also a kind of warship, educate yourself more
6) AL gets weapons and you oppose it so don't even whine about BSF killings

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologize if I hurt your feelings.I meant that your R not ready to admit awami looting & destruction of BD and always bring up other parties for comparison. On top of that U cheerlead for extreme racist bigots form Japan. I still see U as a naive fellow anime lover rather than a dalal.:)

Oh ofcourse i do but i am not ready to admit that BNP is the party of angels like Idune does. Whats so racist about his words? :fie: cheers.

Awami thug and indian dalal like eastwatch and animelive try to mask Awami League anti Bangladesh and Bangladeshi activity by calling others "anti-Bangladesh". Just like Awami thugs called ABM MUsa and Kader Siddiqi anti Bangladeshi.

I think people like Eastwatch/Animelive/Loki/Captain planet/Aazidane/Dark prince/Hmmaer-fist are more neutral and sane people.

And to a Neutral person, people like you/Munshi/Luffy 500/Kobiraaz/Al-Zakir come across as Anti-Bangladeshi ra*aakars who don't like their own ethnicity/language/culture/independence/national anthem/national flag. Who want to see everything Non-Islamic demolished in Bangladesh. Who go around with signatures like 'Believers are our brothers make settlement with them no matter what, even if they rape our women, butcher our children and old and massacre us.' :) So stop it with the personal attacks.

1) did they even give it yet?

Typical indian dalal don't get it

2) cool story bro, needs more dragons and shits
Where are those 14 people who went to see Sheikh Hasina during massacre?
Why Jahangir Kabir Nanok was not investigated when he was inside Peelkhana and had meeting with REAL killers.
No worries, these things don't get lost. Followings will live on to show Awami League is ultimate destroyer of Bangladesh army and defense force.

Open Secrets of BDR mutiny - Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina meets Bangladesh Army officers ( Part 01 ) - YouTube

3) They didn't even start looting yet

Whole world knows Awami League looting unearth by WB.

4) Gunboat is also a kind of warship, educate yourself more
Yes, warship for fighting pirates not to fight our two enemies. But for you gunboat deception and no fighting capability are good because you are a indian dalal.

6) AL gets weapons
Awami league gets weapon for UN, admitted by Army PSO. NOT for defense of Bangladesh. This $1 billion bind will overburden Bangladesh defense forces and prevent them buying essential armaments to deal with indian and Myanmar threats. That again serves indian dalal like yourself.

I think people

An indian opinion on indian dalals - there is no telling where indian thinking ends.

Typical indian dalal don't get it

Where are those 14 people who went to see Sheikh Hasina during massacre?
Why Jahangir Kabir Nanok was not investigated when he was inside Peelkhana and had meeting with REAL killers.
No worries, these things don't get lost. Followings will live on to show Awami League is ultimate destroyer of Bangladesh army and defense force.

Open Secrets of BDR mutiny - Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina meets Bangladesh Army officers ( Part 01 ) - YouTube

Whole world knows Awami League looting unearth by WB.

Yes, warship for fighting pirates not to fight our two enemies. But for you gunboat deception and no fighting capability are good because you are a indian dalal.

Awami league gets weapon for UN, admitted by Army PSO. NOT for defense of Bangladesh. This $1 billion bind will overburden Bangladesh defense forces and prevent them buying essential armaments to deal with indian and Myanmar threats. That again serves indian dalal like yourself.

1. How is that Indian dalali? I am not sure if you had proper education, now.
2. Conspiracy Keanu mode IDUNE
3. Show me proof, no baseless assumptions, concrete proofs.
4. Mama tumi to dekhi purai anti bd. You need to learn to walk before running. These gunboats are again for PATROLLING, you might want to look up that word int he dictionary. @eastwatch @iajdani look at this Idiot :cry: this world is hopeless
6. We are sending the weapons to UN so that 1-2/3rd of the money can come back from UN missions. Weapons for UN MEANS WEAPONS FOR US, WE ARE NOT GIVING THEM TO INDIA. Seriously mate, is your stupidity like limitless or what?

When you (indians) say " I think" rest of your statement does not needed. Those thinking normally leads to suc*king up to indian dalals.

You are just contradicting yourself mate. First you say they're Indian dalals and then say we such up to them? Something quite doesn't add up there.

And believe me , I am no fan of Animelive I didn't have a very pleasant encounter with him. The one he may still remember but calling everyone Indian dalals just because their opinion differs from yours? Grow up mate.

And isn't BNP also acting like an Indian dalal right now? Or you just say BNP but you're actually a Jammati/Raz*akar?

I think people like Eastwatch/Animelive/Loki/Captain planet/Aazidane/Dark prince/Hmmaer-fist are more neutral and sane people.

And to a Neutral person, people like you/Munshi/Luffy 500/Kobiraaz/Al-Zakir come across as Anti-Bangladeshi ra*aakars who don't like their own ethnicity/language/culture/independence/national anthem/national flag. Who want to see everything Non-Islamic demolished in Bangladesh. Who go around with signatures like 'Believers are our brothers make settlement with them no matter what, even if they rape our women, butcher our children and old and massacre us.' :) So stop it with the personal attacks.

These rezakars attack and insult people and their families, however it is the normal Bangladeshis (from the 90% non-Jamati/rezakar majority) who will get banned here, as the rezakars are "pro-Pakistan" (though most sane Pakistanis would think they are weird wannabe-Pakistanis who are deluded).

They are so full of hatred, hatred for Bangladesh (Bangladeshi people, Bangladeshi flag, Bangladeshi anthem, Bangladesh's very existence) and also hatred for India.

Look at the abuse they are pouring at animelive while they gang upon him, this is why normal educated Bangladeshis here aren't very active (e.g. Saleen, Skallagrim, Apo and many others) as they prefer not to waste their time arguing with deluded and abusive trolls who have freedom to insult and attack.

Anyway in the real world Jamat and rezakars are nothing :D

They do crap in elections and their worst nightmare, an independent Bangladesh, is a living reality.

They also hate Hindus and thus India and regardless of how good/bad India's policies are they will use any pretext to stir up hatred for "evil Hindu India" and - you may think I am going OTT here - but ultimately they want a Hindu v Muslim war, as per Panipat. Their whole attitude towards India is Zaid Hamidesque seeing an "inevitable" and "desired" military conflict.

They do not want peaceful co-existence.

They are enemies of Bangladesh and enemies of the Muslim ummah.

You are just contradicting yourself mate. First you say they're Indian dalals and then say we such up to them? Something quite doesn't add up there.

And believe me , I am no fan of Animelive I didn't have a very pleasant encounter with him. The one he may still remember but calling everyone Indian dalals just because their opinion differs from yours? Grow up mate.

And isn't BNP also acting like an Indian dalal right now? Or you just say BNP but you're actually a Jammati/Raz*akar?

Sorry mate, don't really remember but i humbly apologize. No hard feelings :D

Awami League bought just shell of those mig-29, there were no spare parts or armaments bought. And in the process huge amount of money was looted by Awami League. As always, mig purchase was pure and classic Awami deception. Now, 4 of those migs are not operable because 4 cannibalized to keep other 4 operating.

According to Kobiraaz bhai, 90% of Mig deal was done by YOUR BNP therefore your argument fails in too many levels and I believe its time for you to stop barking now.

@Hammer-fist

I know 100% true. Plus my dad has been to Dhaka on a business trip and from his experiences he said Bangladeshi people are well-warm and welcoming. They don't let you feel like you're outside of your country. And most of the Bengalis don't have anything against India. Although some of them do critisize because of its' unjust and a little bit hegemonic policies. But for Indian people they don't have anything against.

Back
Top Bottom