What's new

‘Padma’ latest Bangladesh Navy warship

I didn't get it. What do you mean by Quran tells you to rape and kill children? Btw tread carefully!
obviously a mistake

Luffy was pointing out that i like a post of a malaun because he mocks Quranic verse "Who go around with signatures like 'Believers are our brothers make settlement with them no matter what, even if they rape our women, butcher our children and old and massacre us." hence the reply
I think you should follow the second line btw, the change in your arguments are quite entertaining.

the quran never said something like that.... Care to elaborate.....
Sarcasm, i was saying that the one he calls brothers, encourage the 71 atrocities, but oh no i am a bigot :D

I have not seen a bigger case of pot calling the kettle black :lol:

That lunney malaunic countrymen of yours is no one to call certain bangladeshis, r*zakars and lecturing me about patriotism, neither does that idiot have any right to mock my religious beliefs & then hypocritically argue about not getting personal.

That lunney malaunic countrymen of yours is no one to call certain bangladeshis, r*zakars and lecturing me about patriotism, neither does that idiot have any right to mock my religious beliefs & then hypocritically argue about not getting personal.

Yes and calling Indians, "Malaun"(Deprived of God's mercy) isn't insulting to their religion at all. Funny how you do all the stuffs you just said. Intelligence level over 9000.

As long as you ll keep calling us "Malaunic", there will be people who ll call you razaka* and abuse your religion.

Respect is a two way street, if you want respect you have to respect your peers.

reason of selection 37mm gun is that there r few 37mm guns in BNs' stock.on the other hand,BN procuring some ships from china n abroad.so a financial factor also play here.as it is 1st project,1st priority is getting experience, we know 5 CPC will be built.3rd, 4th n 5th will be fitted with C 704/5.after that more 10 will be built gradually.
After the Padma class are built, another 10 more ships will be built by Bangaladesh?

those who thinks we cant efford is a complete lie.yes we can efford atleast 60 mordern fighter jets.cost 6 billion$. 12 years loan.half a billlion per year.open a tender u will see how all the companies run for it. jas-grippen,f-16 block 52,eurofighter,mig,sukhoi probably raphael too will bit the tender. comon bros they make those hardware for to sell and business.not to keep them at house garage. and rly if the army budget raise 1% to 1.5% nothing wrong it.even its lower than our neighbors . :)when there is a will, there is a way

I guess the Bangladeshi people are pressuring the gov of BD to only spend money on them rather than spending money on other sectors like Defence and Civil Aviation. Thats why the gov of BD can't really allocate enough money on Defence. Moreover, there is Vision 2021 where the gov of BD promised that BD will be middle-income country by 2021

Congratulations BD indigenous development is the way for self sustaining of a country. This in future can help you in building better ones for sure.

Thanks. Anyway congrats to India also for their air and naval power :cheers:

I just feel proud of my motherland Khulna who is the producer of these ships.
There are lot more coming in future :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom