What's new

Pact on India-Japan-U.S. trilateral in the offing

Back on topic.

Despite some hostility between China and the US we are still each others largest trading partners and we don't fight on major issues.

Would the fact that we are India's largest trade partner have the same kind of effect?

Hey no matter what JayAtl says he saying in his capacity as aa American not as an Indian. My views on China are anything but close to him.

Yeah I know you true_indian, you are one of the worst here.

JayAtl is actually not so bad, compared to many other Indians here.

Back on topic.

Despite some hostility between China and the US we are still each others largest trading partners and we don't fight on major issues.

Would the fact that we are India's largest trade partner have the same kind of effect?

As long as you support Pakistan in our bilateral issues there's always going to be some friction. Apart from that I don't see why we can't be respectful to each other.

Yeah I know you true_indian, you are one of the worst here.

JayAtl is actually not so bad, compared to many other Indians here.

Thanks for the compliment. Now would you get to the topic on hand. And also same to you my friend, same to you.

I am not in support of any block...it should be like friends with benefits....

I also do not support forming military blocks. Any block formed with a stronger or superior nation will automatically concentrate all decision making powers with that nation leaving us to just follow orders.

Moreover, it is America's intention to contain China. Is that our intention too? The answer is no. Why then should India join any block which fulfills America's foreign policy aims? South China Sea or the Western Pacific is not our concern. So we should not form or join any block that does not serve our national goals.

On topic, this thread is not about military alliances. It is about mutual consultations on a variety of issues. Nothing wrong with that.

As long as you support Pakistan in our bilateral issues there's always going to be some friction. Apart from that I don't see why we can't be respectful to each other.

Business is business. But we do have to keep supporting Pakistan. The amount is debatable. How much do you think China should support Pakistan?

you have not said anything such against chinese rhetoric like chinese-dragon against India? is not it one sided? :tdown::tdown::tdown:

You don't know about Chinese-dragon much. You gotta see his posts before I think November. He was more pro-Indian/ neutral Chinese on this forum. I think me and other few pushed him to the other side. So I wanted to be lenient on him. But at least on this thread it was JayAtl who started it.

Business is business. But we do have to keep supporting Pakistan. The amount is debatable. How much do you think China should support Pakistan?

Sure. But with respect to Pakistan its more emotional. We had four wars remember. Its like Japanese to Chinese.

You don't know about Chinese-dragon much. You gotta see his posts before I think November. He was more pro-Indian/ neutral Chinese on this forum. I think me and other few pushed him to the other side. So I wanted to be lenient on him. But at least on this thread it was JayAtl who started it.

Well at least you have the balls to admit when you are wrong. Personally I judge people on their current posts anyway.

I only hate people who are truly dogmatic.

Back
Top Bottom