What's new

Pact on India-Japan-U.S. trilateral in the offing

US - wants to remain #1 Superpower in the world; scared of China's growing influence/power.
India - wants to become Dominant power in Asia and recreate the glory of British controlled India.
Japan - knows China has a score to settle with it for WW2 crimes.

This new axis of evil is no surprise.

The 21st century will be very exciting indeed.

:china:

:flame::flame::flame: :drag::butcher:

Who has gone on a "tizzy" exactly? :lol:

The USA and China have the biggest bilateral economic relationship in the world, which has been characterised by economists, as a form of economic "interdependence". We work together in a lot of areas, like this:

- The USA is the biggest external source of funds for the Pakistani Army
- China helps to supply and support the Pakistani Army

We have similar goals there. :azn:

you and your chini fan boys and bum chums have gone into an over drive as indicative on page one onwards... this news had nothing to do with china and you guys came rolling in with your hissy fits..

you and your chini fan boys and bum chums have gone into an over drive as indicative on page one onwards... this news had nothing to do with china and you guys came rolling in with your hissy fits..

This news had nothing to do with me yet you troll me. Obsessive much?

That just demonstrates the massive difference in the trade capacity of the two countries, that having a $60 billion trading relationship can make someone their number one trading partner.

india is a smaller economy compared to usa,japan and china and not as much a free market economy
china is a manufacturing giant so most of the world buyes from china,india is not a manufacturing giant(not even near it)

LOL, no response then? :D Again:

- The USA is the biggest external source of funding for the Pakistani Army.
- China supplies and supports the Pakistani Army.

Our goals are aligned more than you think. :P

LOL, no response then? :D Again:

- The USA is the biggest external source of funding for the Pakistani Army.
- China supplies and supports the Pakistani Army.

Our goals are aligned more than you think. :P

LOL :D :rofl: ( i'll do that overt use of lol's and smileys like you and ask , response to what?)

what does that have to do with the hissy fits you are having over this article? LOL :rofl: :D

Post #8 you came in with your remarks when it had nothing to do with china---at least pay attention when you start to wet your panties...

I was responding to the aspect of 21st century excitement brought up by the posts before me. I hope you read before that and the fact I was addressing everyone.

Why did you respond to me besides making baseless comments with no value?

I was responding to the aspect of 21st century excitement brought up by the posts before me. I hope you read before that and the fact I was addressing everyone.

Why did you respond to me besides making baseless comments with no value?

hahaha revisionist history in posting too now? tsk tsk pop goes the weasel...

india is a smaller economy compared to usa,japan and china and not as much a free market economy
china is a manufacturing giant so most of the world buyes from china,india is not a manufacturing giant(not even near it)

One step at a time. However the Indian government needs to realize manufacturing is essential in raising the standards of living in India. IT is good but not enough for India.

ignorance is bliss amongst our refugees... America has a higher standard of living and will continue to have one- even if you chini take over GDP and we don't have manufacturing base... dear god, I hope they make the citizenship tests chini proof.

You keep calling me a refugee yet you yourself can not read or write English better than a pre-schooler.

As for citizenship tests they would have to test your proficiency in English. You would certainly not pass.

You guys are all pathetic to make personal attacks instead of discuss the topic. Why don't you guys take a break from this forum and come back when you guys are ready to discuss the topic and instead of showing off your immaturity on here.

Back
Top Bottom